PDA

View Full Version : Can Kahne do it?

Woodsrider
05-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Any one think Kasey Kahne can take Dodge back to vitory lane at Darlington tonight?

DeerNuts
05-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I hope the little fairy gets wrecked.:scary:

Lol, well, not rly I guess. I like Nascar, but got kinda turned off because all those Hendrick boys do is win every race:( Its boring now.

dirtmomma
05-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
I hope the little fairy gets wrecked.:scary:

Lol, well, not rly I guess. I like Nascar, but got kinda turned off because all those Hendrick boys do is win every race:( Its boring now.

Dang dude take it easy he's a LOCAL boy :D:D but looks/sounds like he got 3rd not too shabby if ya ask me:)

DeerNuts
05-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Well yeah he's def. a helluva racer thats for sure. He always seems to get 2nd. He led everyone in 2nd place finishes last year.

Dont mean to offend you or anyone. Just not my favorite driver is all.

Oh yeah, I read in a magazine that he and his bro own Predators and go riding all the time on his mountain. I think he's from Enumclaw or something like that?

Bush0102
05-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah i saw him on CMT and he does have a predator.

He's a good driver, but like Deernuts said he's not my favorite and he really isnt a typical nascar driver, but that doesnt take away from his talent. Biffle sure is showing me something this year, but my biggest dissapointment has been Tony Stewart- he's only had like 3 decent races this year.

DeerNuts
05-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Biffle sure is showing me something this year, but my biggest dissapointment has been Tony Stewart- he's only had like 3 decent races this year.

Yeah I dont know whats up with Stewart this year. He's not my fav. driver, but I believe he has the most pure driving talent of anyone else out there. The way that he can recover from spin-outs and near-wrecks is incredible to see.

However, this year he is not having much luck at all. Yes, Biffle is very surprising. Its like he's coming out of nowhere.

Of course, Hendricks keeps raking up the points. But thats to be expected. Tons of money + very good drivers + very good cars as a result ='s nothing but good, consistent results.

Woodsrider
05-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
Well yeah he's def. a helluva racer thats for sure. He always seems to get 2nd. He led everyone in 2nd place finishes last year.

Dont mean to offend you or anyone. Just not my favorite driver is all.

Oh yeah, I read in a magazine that he and his bro own Predators and go riding all the time on his mountain. I think he's from Enumclaw or something like that?

It's okay not to like a paticular racer. Heck I cant stand Gordan or Dale Jr. But they do drive well.
The point of the thread was more about Dodges chances to win their namesake race, more than it was about my neighbor down the road.
Kasey had a good chance at but I think his pit crew lost it for him.
When he was in first with 75 laps to go and pitted, the RF tire man was just too slow. He lost two places leaving pit row. every pit after that just as bad.
Never the less at least the race was still won buy a country boy from the evergreen state.:macho

Derag2
05-08-2005, 12:53 PM
i have to beg to differ of stewart being the best talent wise, the kid is a cry baby just like gordon. My favorite driver is mark martin, any race he does bad in is because hes caught up in a wreck if nothing happens to him the man is always a contender for the win. Heck he spun out and he regained it and got it going again and only lost 1 spot and them went on to get 4th after the wreck. Sucks that hes retiring this year i think hes still got a few more years in him.