PDA

View Full Version : wtf!

rollie
05-06-2005, 03:07 PM
i got posion ivy(a little on my chin) the other day and my mom went to the doctors and told them it was covering my entire face and half my chest so now i cant race sunday and i cant do anything because she says if i sweat it will infect the poison ivy WTF!? i get it almost every summer because im in the woods so much and usally i get it real bad, this time its not even icthing or anything and my mom flips out, i hate how over protective she is of me:mad:

sorry for the long post i just had to vent

JR3
05-06-2005, 03:10 PM
yea well use a helmet u dont wnat anymor eif u do race cause that helmet whoever puts it on will then get posion ivy lol

05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
stop playing with yourself in the woods, and it wont happen no more.. didnt anyone ever tell you, that you could go blind playin with that thing?

LOL

Jesse

blaster_rider68
05-06-2005, 04:19 PM
actually it happened at my house while we were working on the track..............i cut a tree down with poison ivy on it and it smacked him in thwe face,i also hit him with a shovel by accident:D

05-06-2005, 05:14 PM
tell mommy your a big boy now and grow a pair ;)

05-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by blaster_rider68
actually it happened at my house while we were working on the track if that what you wanna call it.............

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
tell mommy your a big boy now and grow a pair ;)

He did, but they are covered with Poison Ivy!

Easy with the Calamine Lotion... :p

05-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
He did, but they are covered with Poison Ivy!

Easy with the Calamine Lotion... :p lol :blah:

Scott-300ex
05-06-2005, 05:34 PM
USE CALAMINE LOTION A LOT AND IT WILL GET RID OF IT

ALSO, POISON IVY CANNOT BE TRANSFERED PERSON TO PERSON. PEOPLE SAY IT CAN BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, SO HELMET TO HELMET WON'T DO CRAP.

I'VE PROVED IT TO MY FRIENDS CUZ THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME, SO I RUBBED THEIR IVY SPOTS ON ME ALL UP AND DOWN MY ARM AND DIDN'T GET ANY, SO I SHOWED THEM