PDA

View Full Version : crazy things

Scott-300ex
05-05-2005, 03:07 PM
say some crazy things your friends have done

today at lunch, my friend was talking about gettin his ear pierced, and my other friend who has 1/2-9/16 holes in his ears from gauging them, and like 5 other holes from piercings and pierced his lip, is like, it doesn't hurt, so my 3rd friend, dam i got a lot of friends, is like do it right now then, so my ear pierced friend is like ok, he had a saftey pin in his agenda and pulled it out, didn't desanitize it or anything and stuck it threw his ear and kept it there for like 30 seconds, then pulled it out and threw it away, we're like, :eek:

not only did he do it himself, he didn't desanitize it, did it just because someone didn't believe he would or whatever and decided to and did it in like 20 seconds, and did it at lunch in school

it was sweet

JUSTINcredible
05-05-2005, 03:11 PM
we jumped the train tracks in town with my buddys car at 60 mph:ermm:

FoxRacing81
05-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Took out mailboxes on old country roads in my brothers car?

like in the movie dazed and confused.

Scott-300ex
05-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by MX610EX

like in the movie dazed and confused.

the best movie ever

did you send a bowling ball threw the back winshield too?:D

FoxRacing81
05-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
the best movie ever

did you send a bowling ball threw the back winshield too?:D

haha nah...but we did think about it....couldn't find the bowling ball either..:D

maynard22
05-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Related to the guy who put safety pin through his ear, I went to school with this big indian that had no fear and felt no pain, one day we're sitting in class and he pulls out this hug ***** safety pin and sticks it right through his cheek, he pulls the pin out and takes a swig of water and shoots the water out of the hole he made. I don't know if that crazy b***ard is still alive or not, if he is I would be really surprised.

Scott-300ex
05-05-2005, 05:19 PM
me and that ear friend of mine, we do body hardening, do things that hurt and hit each other so the feeling goes away and you feel less pain

i garauntee you i felt more pain than anyone at my school, cathaders gettin pulled out of my dick, gettin my blood checked every 2 hours for 2 1/2 weeks cuz the needle is like a straw, plus lots of other blood checks, gettin tons of shots, wrestlin, oh and lots more stuff harder than that, gettin cut 1/2" into my skin

nothing even really hurts me anymore