PDA

View Full Version : last day of school

Doober
05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
im thinking about skipping the last day of school to go riding either around here all day......or going up to silver lake.....

what do you guys think? and what about you guys who are still in school?

JUSTINcredible
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
I would love to go back to school for a day and forget all the hassels of life.

dont skip your last day, go riding after school or the next day.:)

n00b on a 400ex
05-05-2005, 05:04 PM
if all your work is done why go? you could try and pull some prank if you want...

Doober
05-05-2005, 05:09 PM
i was thinking about a prank....if that clorox and brak fluid thing worked i wantedf to round a lot up and pour it all over the parking lot

Ralph
05-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
i was thinking about a prank....if that clorox and brak fluid thing worked i wantedf to round a lot up and pour it all over the parking lot

dumbest idea ive ever heard, im sure your parents would like to pay to have the parking lot repaved after the brake fluid eats it away

blaster_rider68
05-05-2005, 05:16 PM
just stay home.........all you do on the last day is sit there n e ways

Tommy 17
05-05-2005, 05:18 PM
i'm glad i went my last day... all we did was screw around and cause trouble for one last time... you could pretty much get away with anything u wanted...

plus its the last time u'll see most of ur friends... i haven't seen alot of them since that day...

Hondadudeehhhh
05-05-2005, 05:28 PM
ehh we have exams our last few days. The seniors do too i think. They did their senior skip thing today, 5-05-05

gratzracing24
05-05-2005, 05:32 PM
yea my school is retarted and we get out the 31st which is a tues and we dont have school on the 30th does thta make sense to anyone? well yea last year i skipped school and we went riding and one of our substitute teachers/football coaches went riding with flipped his 450r and broke his collar bone...other than that it was a preety good last day of school.

Sportrax10
05-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Ive got finals the last week.... :o

trick250r
05-05-2005, 07:09 PM
we have exams our last three days and they start on a thursday and our last day is a monday, june the 6th

popo
05-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'm glad i went my last day... all we did was screw around and cause trouble for one last time... you could pretty much get away with anything u wanted...

plus its the last time u'll see most of ur friends... i haven't seen alot of them since that day...

Geez imagine that.

MotoX3
05-05-2005, 07:39 PM
who would skip the last day of school....you can do anything and usually wont get in trouble!!:D

05-05-2005, 08:01 PM
last day rocks you can do w/e you want except i have ISS tomarrow..had a bit to much fun on teh feild trip..never seen a tour guide freek out like that and i have never seen a bus driver rly pull the bus over and get us out of the bus to scrwam at us

05-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by 660r_freestyler
last day rocks you can do w/e you want except i have ISS tomarrow..had a bit to much fun on teh feild trip..never seen a tour guide freek out like that and i have never seen a bus driver rly pull the bus over and get us out of the bus to scrwam at us

lol you gotta tell the whole story

JUSTINcredible
05-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

same here. Like I said, i would love to go back to that last day of school.

even if you will be back next year why would you want to stay home by yourself and do nothing? Go to school the last day, have fun, slack off, and hang out with your friends.:cool:

TheFontMaster
05-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Yea go to school. last friday was an early relese day, and I dodn't have to go to my vo-tech class but i did anyway, and I;m doin the same thing tomorow. I don't have much drive for regular school and my grades show that, but I am in probably the top 5 in my class at my vo-tech auto body class.

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
im thinking about skipping the last day of school to go riding either around here all day......or going up to silver lake.....

what do you guys think? and what about you guys who are still in school?

i never had much time to go to school, it was racin and ridin, and then go do it some more :confused:

i guess id do it again ;)

PEACE

DtL

Doober
05-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
dumbest idea ive ever heard, im sure your parents would like to pay to have the parking lot repaved after the brake fluid eats it away

like im going to do it i said if it worked i would want too...i just thought it would be pretty funny

Disaster
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Mine is in like 2 weeks then im done till college ...

rwhitaker04
05-05-2005, 10:09 PM
go to school TRUST ME working EVERRRRRRRRRRY damn day blows nuts...id give anything to be in school again...u get no breaks..and it seems to get old really fast..

Nausty
05-06-2005, 10:51 PM
yup, i'm still in school and I'd still say go to school.

I missed out on a lot of stuff when I was younger on days like that I'd just skip school or not go out for sports.

I wish I would of done it all.

You can ride anytime you want afterwords just go so u don't have regrets. Assuming ur a senior.

05-06-2005, 11:40 PM
wow, you guys get out early, My schools last day is like june 22

Doober
05-07-2005, 10:30 AM
sorry guys if i didnt tell you this im only a sophmore so it would be my last day of school till next year....