PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys give me your opinions on these Shirt designs?

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi all, just curious what you think of these designs because I'm not photoshop expert, and I'm usually not very creative.

These logos would be on the back, 10" x 10"...and on the front would be one of the Black/silver oval logo's like you see in the top right hand corner of this image.

I also would like to know if you prefer actual rider images like the ones in these designs, or if you prefer more of a genaric sillouette or outline of a rider? I personally like the actual image of the rider, but I want to appeal to more people than just myself...haha.

We have these shirts available now, but I would like to take your suggestions and modify, or make new ones if needed.

Thanks for your time!!!!

-Josh

Here is example 1....

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Example 2...same design...different rider, just to give more of an idea....

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 10:08 AM
I guess While I'm on the subject, I might as well post these other designs. here is more of a generic one, that would be a one sided design....

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 10:08 AM
and here is a girls one....I think it's missing something though? what do you think? any ideas you have are appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN!

blaster_rider68
05-05-2005, 10:13 AM
i like the first two but if you are chicks then i guess the last ones are good two

f1502nv
05-05-2005, 10:41 AM
the first 2 are sick i like the actual rider pictured instead of a silhouette

Mxjunkie
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I think they are all really nice designs, it gets to the point, shows your sponsors which I bet they love that as well. :D

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 11:13 AM
thanks for all of the responses guys! the next question is, would YOU wear them out in public?

Volt [Z440]
05-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I'd wear the #2. Looks cool.

44oEX
05-05-2005, 11:39 AM
I like the 1 and 2, and yeah I would where them in public.

By the way your video's a great, keep it up

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks a ton guys!

LeGaCyGiAnT124
05-05-2005, 02:10 PM
wow josh them first two are sick! i would buy the second one if they come out. give us info on w/e design u choose

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by LeGaCyGiAnT124
wow josh them first two are sick! i would buy the second one if they come out. give us info on w/e design u choose

Hey man, they are actually on our site in the merchandise section right now.... www.cvboyz.com .

We aren't making any money on them or anything since they are through another place, but it is cool to have people sporting our logo and stuff!

thanks for the comments!

-Josh

bulkdriverlp
05-05-2005, 02:14 PM
#2 is what i say

05-05-2005, 02:15 PM
sweet job josh..i would wear the first 2 no questions asked

shellz4sand
05-05-2005, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JLanphear
[B]and here is a girls one....I think it's missing something though? what do you think? any ideas you have are appreciated.

First of all it should be a girl on the bike with tits and hair out the helmet.It's cute though.Where is the girls version of the freestyle team:(?

JLanphear
05-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by shellz4sand
First of all it should be a girl on the bike with tits and hair out the helmet.It's cute though.Where is the girls version of the freestyle team:(?

I don't think I have the skills to make that from that pic....There isn't a girls version of the team (yet!), but there are a lot of ladies around that wanted girlie looking shirts of their own, so I did the best I could....lol.

Trust me when I say I have a lot to learn about graphic design.

You any good? lol...

HtFoxChick
05-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
and here is a girls one....I think it's missing something though? what do you think? any ideas you have are appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN!

I like that!!!:D

JLanphear
05-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
I like that!!!:D

Thank you! :D

shellz4sand
05-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I don't think I have the skills to make that from that pic....There isn't a girls version of the team (yet!), but there are a lot of ladies around that wanted girlie looking shirts of their own, so I did the best I could....lol.

Trust me when I say I have a lot to learn about graphic design.

You any good? lol...

No I suck I can't even draw a stickman.My son and I went on your wedsite.You have so kick a*# stuff. Can you make youth shirts like 10/12 & 12/14? My boys and I want to get some shirts?What does the name stand for?

JLanphear
05-06-2005, 08:52 AM
No I suck I can't even draw a stickman.My son and I went on your wedsite.You have so kick a*# stuff. Can you make youth shirts like 10/12 & 12/14? My boys and I want to get some shirts?What does the name stand for?

Thanks for the comments! I like your ideas earlier about the shirts and having a chick rider on them too. I don't really know much about kids sizes, I'm guessing you already went to the merchandise section on our site to see what they had there? Honestly I don't even know what 10/12 & 12/14 mean...probably because I'm an idiot.

Hahaha, either way if you happen to stop by the site again and go here to the Merchandise Section (http://www.cvboyz.com/merchandise.html) and click on the link there you can double check. I'm guessing your boys are too old for the toddler shirts there, but if you click on one of the regular White T-shirts (either the Phear-T, or B-rod-T) they list kids sizes in the drop down menu. Unfortunetly as of right now, those are the only two that offer kids sizes from the looks of it. But if you want something special just let me know.

Our name comes from our location and stands for Champlain Valley.

Hopefully we'll have some new pics up on the site ASAP....hahah....pretty sad that we still only have stuff from 2003 on there. Oops :o .

Let me know if I can help ya out in any way.

-Josh

shellz4sand
05-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the info. My boys wanted the 3/4 sleeve shirts and I didn't see them in Youth sizes.We spend a ton of money on kids motorcycle clothes(girls too).It is pretty much all my kids wear, even to school.Let me know if you need some picture of kids jumping.My kids are crazy!:devil:

JLanphear
05-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the info. My boys wanted the 3/4 sleeve shirts and I didn't see them in Youth sizes.We spend a ton of money on kids motorcycle clothes(girls too).It is pretty much all my kids wear, even to school.Let me know if you need some picture of kids jumping.My kids are crazy!:devil:

Hmmmmm.....wish there were something I could do about that. I could put that logo on one of the other shirts that offers youth sizes....or any other logo or anything on those if they wanted.

Deffinately open for pictures...you can send 'em to josh@cvboyz.com and I can set something up on the site ;)

-Josh