PDA

View Full Version : nmotion exhaust

yfzkid450
05-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Has anyone ever herd of this exhaust and if you have does anyone know anything about them i need more info than just what the site gives me. Here is the web site if anyone has never seen them before http://www.nmotiontechnology.com/nmotiontechnology/engine/yfz450.asp Any info would be appriciated.

~thanks yfzkid

yfzkid450
05-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Anyone know ???

29FTEX
05-05-2005, 06:31 PM
I haven't heard one on a YFZ, but on a Honda they are ear piercing loud.

Even louder than a Sparks or TC, IMO.

If you want blood to drip from everyone's ears, this is the pipe for you. :D

PurePerformance
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
The Nmotion is actually quieter than the TC. In idle, theyre both the same. But when riding, its slightly quieter when riding.

It has the same low end pull as the TC, but the mid seems to be stronger and it doesnt have much of a top end drop as the TC.

The Nmotion looks much better too.;)

29FTEX
05-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by PurePerformance
The Nmotion is actually quieter than the TC. In idle, theyre both the same. But when riding, its slightly quieter when riding.

It has the same low end pull as the TC, but the mid seems to be stronger and it doesnt have much of a top end drop as the TC.

The Nmotion looks much better too.;)

I don't disagree with you. Like I said though, my only experience was hearing it on a Honda, and it was my personal opinion about the noise factor.

yfzkid450
05-05-2005, 08:14 PM
ok thanks guys when do you think the new nmotion pipe will come out i dont nkow if they just came out or what

~yfzkid

hokes
05-06-2005, 09:58 AM
There is a "review" on yfzcentral.com under the "show your ride" board. Someone got one and seems to be reallly happy with it.

yfzkid450
05-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by hokes
There is a "review" on yfzcentral.com under the "show your ride" board. Someone got one and seems to be reallly happy with it.

Yea thanks i am yfzkid on that forum this is proball yhte pipe i am now going to get if any new ones dont come out between now and the first week of july.

~yfzkid

kruzofman
05-10-2005, 10:23 PM
well iam thinking of getting a tc racing shorty pipe...wat do they sound like?....do they have a deep low rumble to them?

yfzkid450
05-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by kruzofman
well iam thinking of getting a tc racing shorty pipe...wat do they sound like?....do they have a deep low rumble to them?

One word LOUD only place i would use it is on the track no trail riding with that pipe :D If i were you i would the nmotion its got like the same bottom end and mid and i belive i herd it doesent lack as much on the top end. I think it might be cheaper to check it out its one of the top pipes out right now

~yfzkid

brian250racer
05-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by 29FTEX

If you want blood to drip from everyone's ears, this is the pipe for you. :D [/B]

Yeah, the YFZ Nmotion pipe is kinda loud....I think it is still above the ATVA decible limit?

yfzkid450
05-15-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by brian250racer
Yeah, the YFZ Nmotion pipe is kinda loud....I think it is still above the ATVA decible limit?

but with the quit core it is sussposed to be 99-103dbs so that not to bad thats for the nmotion not the tc. the tc is just plain LOUD