PDA

View Full Version : just wanna know

300exdragracer
05-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I just wanna know if people think this sounds messed up or if its just me. Its the horse ppl. Sry if u r one. I live right near tug hill NY. About 15miles and there are horse and 4-wheeler trails. The horses have free camping, free wood, free everthing, they don't hafta have there horse registered to go ride on the trails or anythin.Then the state goes and sends more money for the horses to improve there trails that "we atvers" make. Idk about u but the horses leave pretty big rutts. While the 4-wheelers pay for registration and it all goes to the general public. Is this far or what.

Doober
05-04-2005, 06:47 PM
id hate to hit a pile of sh** while riding that could get messy

300exdragracer
05-04-2005, 06:55 PM
haha ya it does

Doober
05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
lol man if i hit some crap while riding id want to throw it back at them.....or they should do like they have to have dog owners do is take there poop in a bag or at least shovel it off to the side

TheFontMaster
05-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Welcome to NY, get used to it. I know I'm gonna be doing riding out of state this year. I'm gonna try to make it to the Hatfield ride, and up to Rausch for a couple weekends. I like the sand pits up here, they are so much fun to ride, but you gotta be carefull of DEC. If you wanna come down and ride the sand pits some time this summer I'll be happy to show you them, I'm looking for people from this site to go riding with.

Butters
05-04-2005, 07:52 PM
that sounds like it sucks. if you really care talk to the people that deal with that stuff or anybody that deals with wildlife and recration.