PDA

View Full Version : Farm Pictures!!

EXtremephotos
05-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Hello Everyone!!!! I want to let everyone know that i have some pictures from the farm! lots of them and i have some from otummwa!
I have had alot of people asking me about a website which i am working on right now... so hopfully i can have that finished and i can have people looking at it soon!!!
because i had troubles finding some people on my computer at the last race cause u cant always read everyones number cause they get dirty! but thats ok this website will make that easier

:D

If you have any questions please ask me!! if you want to know if i have any of your pictures ask and i will see if i can find them for you here!!! Thanks!!!

EXtremephotos
05-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Heres one of the pictures i took at the FARM and i actually had this one for a display to...:D
Im not sure what happened to the bottom right corner?? or why it looks like that????

EXtremephotos
05-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Here would be from the Farm Also but this is a pic of my brother......i just want to display some pics....... so ya.... :D

UbeenSmoked
05-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Brooke the bottom rigt corner is the Certified racing banner for the holshot award nothing is wrong with the picture

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Brooke you can add some of your favorite pics to the end of the Iowa race coverage threads. Did you happen to get the starts for C or Stock classes, I missed them and I'm sure alot of people would like to see them. Thanks Monica

foxracingpredat
05-04-2005, 08:23 PM
of all those quads, its a V-force that pulled the huge holeshot!Suprising.

Shawn H
05-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Thats not just a V-FORCE its modded alot:devil:

parkers30
05-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I know the hand on head start is kinda weird for me, takes me a second to get it started

montycarlo
05-09-2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by parkers30
I know the hand on head start is kinda weird for me, takes me a second to get it started

Soon you'll be hearing, "HANDS ON HELMETS!" in your sleep and wake up with fistfulls of your hair. :eek2:

Brooke, how goes it with the website? :confused:

EXtremephotos
05-10-2005, 07:35 AM
jonny and Monica........ i do have a picture of the c class start from the farm which is posted on this. im not sure about the stock... i have pictures from the start in ottumwa also which im working on thoses pics to but i am trying to finish setting up all of the farm ones so i can get my Website finished or somewhat so i can have that up and ready for people to look at! :)

EXtremephotos
05-10-2005, 07:41 AM
oo yes matt you are right llol...... when i looked at it on here it looked like it had been messes with and a corner had been cut out or something??? lol but now that you say that... yeah i can see what it is lol........sorry:D