PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle, PA Riding?

hughdawg
05-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Hey all! Just a quick question. I'll be moving up around the Carlisle area around January and I was wondering where the good riding spots are if any around the immediate area? I know that Rausch Creek and what is it, Tower City are about an hour northeast from there. I also know that PA is known for some awesome trails and hill climbs. I'm in the Military and been stuck down here in the D.C. area for the last 3 years with pretty much nowhere to ride except around the stinkin' cauldasac on my block and I am soo looking forward to getting back into some serious riding. Any and all suggestion welcome. Thanks for listening and hope to ride with some of ya'll soon!

Hughdawg

SwainRacing
05-04-2005, 10:47 AM
There is some state land I think real close to you that you can ride on. You will need to register the ATv and have insurance on it to ride there. Just do a search on PA ATV state park riding.

hughdawg
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
I'll get right on that most expiditiously! Gotta do my research man.
I guess I should go ahead and start puttin' in my "Kitchen Passes" now Huh? Later.

Hughdawg

Tommy 17
05-04-2005, 11:47 AM
www.paatving.com

you'll find some places to ride on there!

hughdawg
05-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Thanks man, I went to that link and i've been soaking it up trying to come to reality that I am actually going to get to ride again, at least "Legally" anyway. Looking forward to it all. Later