PDA

View Full Version : ??????

f1502nv
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
anyone have a pic of the pin that is used to hold on a quadtech carbon fiber hood???? theres a few different ones at the auto parts store!!!!

o-ya i see some people that cut the center out of the front fender and some that dont.....should it be cut out?? i know it will get more air to the oil cooler but what are the other advantages and disadvantages??

honduh440
05-03-2005, 07:59 PM
i threw away the weak plastic peices and used pop rivets .............. they look better too

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-03-2005, 08:45 PM
for thread titles

PEACE

DtL

dpizz450
05-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by DIRTtrackLEGEND
Please use words instead of question marksfor thread titles

PEACE

DtL

i don't believe the mods are recruiting right now ;)

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
i don't believe the mods are recruiting right now ;)

I have no interest in being a mod.

PEACE

DtL

dpizz450
05-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DIRTtrackLEGEND
I have no interest in being a mod.

PEACE

DtL

we've got a joker on our hands :p

gyt-r450
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
we've got a joker on our hands :p

in deed:macho

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2005, 12:21 AM
means the same thing as WTF, ...Chuck, or Buck..depends on what side of the map you're on I guess

f1502nv
05-04-2005, 09:23 AM
do question marks up set you that bad????is it really that big of a deal????

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2005, 01:33 PM
LOL

yeah, are they really that bothersome to you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

if so, can you tell us why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

Are you really some kind of legend???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

If so, who are you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

....legend is a pretty big word....

Are you gonna help answer dudes question about how to hold his carbon hood on???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

I would but dont have 1 yet, do you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

I just cant see why they'd bother you so much:huh

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-04-2005, 05:36 PM
lay off the ridalin;)

PEACE

DtL

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2005, 05:56 PM
whats ridilan??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

Does it get ya loaded???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

Or what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Can you help me out here?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

PEICE

JtR

baker250r
05-04-2005, 06:11 PM
JTR UR A DICK!!!!!!!!! lol jp. ur an R rider so ita all good.

but as for the hoods. i cut out a hole in my hood, seein as they are ment to get more airflow to the radiator. i used the snaps that came with it... no problems yet.... I personally see the ones that arent cut out and think.... "that looks gay" but thats my opinion. the pins kinda look like

_/\_
_||_
_||_
_||_
_||_
_||_

lol

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by baker250r
JTR UR A DICK!!!!!!!!! yeah, maybe sometimes.. but not this time, at least you tried to help answer my bros question

Im just pissin in dudes oatmeal, and just trying to fit in w/ the rest of the spodes around here;) no harm, Im j/p around lately..

If its not some smartass... its usually some dumbass, what makes you think I cant be any diffrent:D :blah:

baker250r
05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
yeah, maybe sometimes.. but not this time, at least you tried to help answer my bros question

Im just pissin in dudes oatmeal, and just trying to fit in w/ the rest of the spodes around here;) no harm, Im j/p around lately..

If its not some smartass... its usually some dumbass, what makes you think I cant be any diffrent:D :blah:

hahaha... yea thats true

f1502nv
05-04-2005, 08:29 PM
i think i know what pins your talking about ill give em a try i think im with you im going to cut it