View Full Version : NEED 400EX LT A-ARMS/ Lonestar +2 A-arms for sale/TCS shocks

yamablaster24
05-03-2005, 05:44 PM
OK im upgrading to Long travel ( Im a perfectionist, i cant stand using standard travel....) So im selling my LSR +2 a-arms in good condition PC'ed Ornage upper Black lower. TCS triple rate ZPS shocks with low speed/high speed Comp, Preload adjustability. These will also work on the 250r. The shocks will work on 250r, YFZ450 459r, anything to accept 16 3/4" shocks (thats how long they are)

These shocks are almost brand new along with the a-arms. They are the best shocks i have ever used but im gettin Long travel so i neeed some Long travel. a-arms for a 250r or 400ex. Preferably +2 or +3 please.

trx_ace184
05-04-2005, 08:40 AM
How much for the a arms ?? and how much for the shocks?? together price????? or sepreate??
let me know thanks

400exredrider
05-04-2005, 09:18 AM
shocks are mine,,, but the a arms are still avail. i believe

yamablaster24
05-04-2005, 06:31 PM
450 for arms, they are indestructable

dysfunktinal
05-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Save yourself some money man.... Read this u wont want long travel after you do.
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2765

400exredrider
05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
no need to brainwash him,,, he can do what he wants

rwhitaker04
05-04-2005, 07:13 PM
wow after reading that i want long travel...anyone want some pep zps w/ rezzies and houser +1 a-arms...j/k..but if i had the cash id go LT..in a heartbeat..im mean ****..top pros going LT has to mean something...and u may not visually see the difference..but it has to be there... cause remember these are all products some of us live by....and think highly of.....

p.s. only had my quad for 5 months...all i need is 1 more and shes done........

dysfunktinal
05-04-2005, 07:18 PM
No brainwashin here its just the facts. I would just hate to see someone waste money on somethin they might not need. And before anyone says anything about the link i posted read the whole thing.

dysfunktinal
05-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by rwhitaker04
wow after reading that i want long travel...anyone want some pep zps w/ rezzies and houser +1 a-arms...j/k..but if i had the cash id go LT..in a heartbeat..im mean ****..top pros going LT has to mean something...and u may not visually see the difference..but it has to be there... cause remember these are all products some of us live by....and think highly of.....

p.s. only had my quad for 5 months...all i need is 1 more and shes done........
"Why? Not hard to figure out... Many top and even local level pros are sponsored by none other than the suspension companies - if you were a suspension company would you want your rider running on a lower cost 16" setup or a higher priced, more prestiged, higher profit 19" setup? Especially considering that they don't hurt performance, and even more, considering that you want to sell 19" setups because they are more profitable.

Besides, even those that pay for their suspensions aren't necessarily suspension experts and may simply be buying "longtravel" because it's "the best" and they don't know any better. In fact, I've talked to almost no one that has even looked close enough to know that the shaft travel numbers are the same between 19" and 16" shocks... Most simply assume that "longtravel" is better". 86atc250r

400exredrider
05-04-2005, 07:22 PM
the point is he can do what he wants,,, LT looks better and performs better no matter what you read

dysfunktinal
05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
All im sayin is read it and see what ya think. i never told him NNNOOOOO DONT DO IT.

yamablaster24
05-04-2005, 07:39 PM
IM going with Laeger Pro trax.....got some money so i have to lighten the wallet....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/yamablastermx/Explorer400006.jpg

rwhitaker04
05-04-2005, 08:47 PM
"Why? Not hard to figure out... Many top and even local level pros are sponsored by none other than the suspension companies - if you were a suspension company would you want your rider running on a lower cost 16" setup or a higher priced, more prestiged, higher profit 19" setup? Especially considering that they don't hurt performance, and even more, considering that you want to sell 19" setups because they are more profitable.

lol..okay for one...they dont pay for their set ups...for 2...y would a company make it so easy to tell the difference if there wasnt a difference..and 3..y are u sayin this is a waste basically and ur lookin at LONG TRAVEL ELKAS..plan on wasting your money?

dysfunktinal
05-04-2005, 09:58 PM
__________________________________________________ __
lol..okay for one...they dont pay for their set ups...for 2...y would a company make it so easy to tell the difference if there wasnt a difference..and 3..y are u sayin this is a waste basically and ur lookin at LONG TRAVEL ELKAS..plan on wasting your money?
__________________________________________________ __

Ok for 1 if you read carfully im not sayin they pay for their set ups. Im sayin most inexperinced ppl buy what they see pros runnin becuse they think that is the best... so the suspension company that sponsers them GIVES them the LT's to run. ppl see the pros run LT's ppl buy them which means more profit for the company.

and 2 the LT's that I inquired about on here are $500 not $1000 plus i would have asked about them if they were long travel or not. im not tryin to start and **** here i just thought he might wanna read that before switching. ;)