View Full Version : stopped at bass pro shops on the way hom from charlotte and....

dunnonuttin
05-03-2005, 03:18 PM
we saw a artic cat dvx 400. dad said as soon as he got the money for a down payment, we are goin back to pick it up:cool: . this thing is awsome, the body looks somewhat like a 450 and it has the headlights like a 450r. it was at a nice price of 4 thousand and its an 04 model. but when we got around to some of the boats, we felt really poor, they had boats goin over 40 grand in there:eek2: . im ready for him to get some money so i can have somethin besides a bike in my sig

NacsMXer
05-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Nice. Good to see you finally got your quad :) I like the looks of the DVX, it has very sharp edges, and you don't see too many of them. Having a quad that sets you apart from everyone else is definitely a plus. Now you got all the potential of a Z/KFX 400 at your disposal. Happy modding, and good luck with your new ride :cool:

MOFO
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
im ready for him to get some money so i can have somethin besides a bike in my sig

how about you get a job and get some money yourself.... :rolleyes:

If my kid said that, he would not get one cent from me.

JDiablo
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
sweet....i have sat on them at the bass pro shops and gander mountain,lol
i bet that is going to be one long wait to get that,lol congrats

dunnonuttin
05-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
how about you get a job and get some money yourself.... :rolleyes:

If my kid said that, he would not get one cent from me. just so you know, all he is doing is paying the down payment. im paying for the rest of it as soon as i get a job and i have to pay him back the down payment after i pay the rest of it off.

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
good luck with your purchase

PEACE

DtL

dunnonuttin
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by DIRTtrackLEGEND
good luck with your purchase

PEACE

DtL BPS sells everything, i about had a field day when i saw the paintball section:eek2: . they even had a shooting arcade and all

kicken250x
05-05-2005, 06:48 PM
first trip down to BPS, i assume? i love that place. since u said charlotte you must live in NC, where at? im south of G'boro down 421. itd be pretty cool to get a ride going at uwharri with all the exriders members from the area kinda the the HM rides.