PDA

View Full Version : looks like im goin to the east coast nationals

dunnonuttin
05-03-2005, 02:20 PM
i took first in the redline cup qualifier this weekend so now im goin to the finals which are the east coast nationals. also raced the second series of the state qualifiers but wrecked in the main and finished 7th.

dunnonuttin
05-03-2005, 02:22 PM
the whole trophy

insaneracin2003
05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
saweet,keep it on the wheels man....congrats :macho

FoxRacing81
05-03-2005, 02:54 PM
even though its not quads, that's still a sick achievement.

Have fun and be safe dude.

-justin

dunnonuttin
05-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by MX610EX
even though its not quads, that's still a sick achievement.

Have fun and be safe dude.

-justin speakin of safe, the homo i had to race likes to race dirty. he has no skills and i still burned him at his home track. the second moto, he gave me an elbow so i gave him a shoulder and then he gave me a foot and i go over the bars and im still clipped in so the bike flipped with me. i landed hard on my left ribs and the bike finally came unclipped. the track marshall dont see it WTF? if i wasnt sellin my bike, i would have shoved it straight in front of the kid that wrecked me while he was comin down the next straight. well in the main, i had my revenge. i got under him in the berm and "accidentally" lost my balance:p and started wobling everywhere and threw my feet down and shot straight up and hit him and made him go over the berm near the end of the berm. after i "got my balance back" i took off for the win:devil: . i know it was uncalled for but it was also really uncalled for of him to wreck me.

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
there are all kind of racers out there, i found that by keeping the throttle WFO, i could beat most of them most of the time.

OldYellow
05-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Congrats, thats awesome!!! Good luck!!

dunnonuttin
05-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by DIRTtrackLEGEND
there are all kind of racers out there, i found that by keeping the throttle WFO, i could beat most of them most of the time. i didnt know bmx bikes had throttles:confused:

DIRTtrackLEGEND
05-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
i didnt know bmx bikes had throttles:confused:

they dont:confused:

i have won races on all types of bikes, including BMX, i respect BMX bikers; DO YOU?? :confused:

PEACE

DtL

dunnonuttin
05-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DIRTtrackLEGEND
they dont:confused:

i have won races on all types of bikes, including BMX, i respect BMX bikers; DO YOU?? :confused:

PEACE

DtL umm no, thats why i race them:huh