PDA

View Full Version : Pa Riders....omg!!!

05-18-2002, 05:16 PM
ok, i go to frackville pennslyvania today to sell tires and rims and all i see is quad trails! everyware!!! i dont think i saw any places that didnt have signs of ridin. it looks awesome. i passed tower city and raush creek(goin there next weekend) is access easy to ride areas in pa or what. i might have to relocate the family!
anyone in pa let me know! lets ride!

4punksdad
05-18-2002, 07:21 PM
I think those trails belong to the "tower city trail riders". you can join for a yearly fee & ride all the trails. they have a website.........
http://www.towercitytrailriders.org/
http://www.pamall.net/patra/ride/ridedec.html
http://atving.freeservers.com/

05-18-2002, 07:35 PM
ill be at tower city next weekend. i was refering to the 2 1/2 hours i drove up i-83 and i-81. it seemed every where i looked where trails. just alot of land up there to ride on

HuevoFreak
05-18-2002, 07:41 PM
I live in towercity pa and i can tell you that the trails are long and you can get lost but other thatn that there are plenty of places and hill climbs in the area.

bansheeguy77
05-18-2002, 08:07 PM
nah 4punks tctri dont own out at frackville. tctri is based out of bear valley which is on the other side of the mt from tower city (the actual town) frackville and rausch are like the other way from tctri. yea there are soooo many places to ride here its sweet. its pretty dead up this way as in mostly mts and undeveloped therefore alot of riding land :D its cool for u out of town guys to have tctri but if u would move up here or wanna hook up with me and huevofreak we could show u all around the best part is its free. tctri owns a small portion of the riding i avvoid that place cause we always get in fights there cause their really strict...like cant go over 5 mph and some dumb ****. the hills rule like i said come on up we'll show u around....were hitting rausch tommorow come on up.

05-18-2002, 08:20 PM
hey, i might take ya up on that. what time yall gettin there

bansheeguy77
05-18-2002, 08:25 PM
well im game for anytime...i got the whole day off work. ballfreak and our other friends said they will be there round 1:30ish so i was thinking of getting there around 12 but u live pretty far away and might wanna get there about 10 or so and i could do that 2 if ya want its all good....what does ur bike look like or what truck u have so i know who u are if u come...im on a red/white/black shee

05-18-2002, 08:47 PM
2002 white grand cherokee laredo
400 ex with white fullbore. cant miss it
my wifes aunt just died tonight, i forgot bout that, but if i can work it out ill be there. if not ill be up there in near future to check it out(rausch creek) i will get ahold of ya to see if youll be there.

look at my quad at body forum....fullbore installed

bansheeguy77
05-18-2002, 08:48 PM
ok cool

4punksdad
05-19-2002, 05:53 AM
bansheeguy,
a buddy of mine is a member of tctri, and he said we can ride up there with him anytime. I will let you know when we head north so you and huevofreak can meet up with us. it will be sometime this summer for sure.

Tommy 17
05-19-2002, 09:52 AM
that exactly what its like here... if any of u ever wanna come out this way for a nice long trail ride i will take yinz on one... i don't like riding them i like mx tracks better but i am up for a nice long 50 mile trail ride (no roads once u get outta my town whick is like 1 mile on them)... i haven't done it for about 6 months now... when u drive up and down my roads and highways... like 219 or 22 everywhere u look there is a trail...

GapRacer7
05-29-2002, 08:56 AM
any of you guys around tower citry do any MX >? i can find about 34659837943 trail riders, but no MXers ? what gives ?

05-29-2002, 09:02 AM
oh yeah, i love mx . but sometimes ya just got to get out and suck some coal dust!

upstate rider
05-29-2002, 12:15 PM
Is this an open invite , I myself have passed this area and seen trails everywhere you look it seems , needed someone to maybe show the way around.

05-29-2002, 12:19 PM
im sure u can hook up with alot of people that ride tower city and rausch creek. im new there so u would get lost following me!!
just post about wanting to go there, someone will hook ya up

bansheeguy77
05-29-2002, 01:14 PM
**** yea i do mx....thats about all i do. the last time i went trail riding was like last summer probably...i hit the track every weekend or every other 1. rausch is like my 2nd home...probably going up this sat again.

GapRacer7
05-29-2002, 04:14 PM
bansheeguy, ever ride at rausch on wed? i usually race on weekends so i dont go to rausch. its like my 2nd home to. i am there every wwednesday at 3 pm sharp. lol

bansheeguy77
05-29-2002, 04:40 PM
no i dont think i was there on a wed. its cool on weekdays its not crowded. ill be there prolly on wed's during the summer though. i see u race disctrict 6 what class?? and what does ur bike look like. i probably seen u i usually go to dutchmen and sleepy hollow. ill be racin with u in about a month and a few days when i turn 16...cant wait :)

do u clear all the jumps at rausch?? when im done building my shee up ill take em all..i wanna do that single 2 tabletop it seems so fun u launch off that mofo.

GapRacer7
05-29-2002, 07:58 PM
i ride 4 stroke A class.
last year i rode B and finished 3rd in the district.
i do everything on the quad track, and everything on the dirtbike motox track (the first one by the fence) except for that new huge triple thing right in front before the stepup. i love ridin at rausch. im glad i only live 20 min away.
hope to see ya there

My name is Tim by the way
I ride for GAP racing - u probably noticed us at the races if u go to sleepy and dutchmen

bansheeguy77
05-29-2002, 08:01 PM
yea i probably seen u...thats cool...when i get a bike that can handle it im gonna do it all but stock susp would blow so fast lol. i live like 5-10 min from rausch