PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Westphalia mo Lets hear it

yfz450xc
05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Westphalia Mo home of a great track set up by Greg Kinklear and Bryan Jones and tom pendergrass also home of the famous "Grand Prix style start"
I am ready and ready to get it started after Lorretta's.
Youth Race as well if I recall right also.

Johnny & Monica
05-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Hell ya,I`ll sign up for the rigth class this time an start on the same line as my class:D Can really screw a guy if it don`t pay attention:eek:

Taylor an Chance are iffey in the kids class. We got Taylors trx90 apart 3 big cracks an going threw the motor an welding frame repowdercoating it getting it ready for the 6 hour the following week at kahoka mo. woo woo

Rdogg450
05-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I'll be there for sure.....!!!!!!!!!!:D

tprender
05-04-2005, 05:19 AM
If anyone wants to come down early and help, you are welcome to come. We will be there from Wed night on arrowing the course. I think you will like what we are doing to the course if the weather holds up. Youth race will be Sat afternoon and also sun morning for both atv's and bikes. Bring your weed eater to cut the grass around your pit area.

Carl Nevins
05-04-2005, 11:05 AM
hey scott i'm going,but i might need a favor, sammy hagar concert that night and i bought tic's for the old bird for her b/day, i don't really want to take the bike to UMB bank pavillion so it might need a ride.

yfz450xc
05-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Let me know we will work something out that is for sure.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Hey I would rather go see Sammy myself:D I seen him an Nigthranger on his 3 lock box tour back in the day with the red T/A over 20 years ago when I was 18-19:blah: :blah: :blah:

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Did anyone see Mo. series got it`s own race coverage section an has pictures floating across home page:D Thanks Harlen

jacobw
05-04-2005, 02:24 PM
gran prix style start:confused: Its not a dead engine start???:confused:

jdwxv3
05-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by jacobw
gran prix style start:confused: Its not a dead engine start???:confused:

It is dead engine you just have to run about 10-15 feet to your quad and jump on the back of it.

I will be there, I just hope I can put a decent ride in on this new 450R. I dont know if I like this thing just yet it just feels really weird compared to the YFZ. I hope it comes around. I have a real fast buddy coming to race the A class. If he does not break down he should tear it up pretty good! I cant wait to ride with him the last time I rode with him he made me look like a girl!:( I cant wait for this track it is TIGHT and TOUGH!! I wish it were 2hours!! Later, Josh

05-04-2005, 07:15 PM
ill be there, but its really gonna suck for all the 450r's...run from behind and u have to hop on and kick start it...o well, it will be fun

tprender
05-05-2005, 04:52 AM
If you do it right, you can kick the r just as fast. there is a secret trick that you have to use. No, it is not a big foot.
Just to let you know, Greg spent tues going over the course with the new trail machine that we have. thus weekend he will finish up the rest of the course and then hit someareas again to try and get rid of some of the ruts and other things. You will like the improvements. Wait till you see our little trail machine, it is neat.

yfz450xc
05-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Tom I seen one at Lorretta's this last weekend , so if you 2 are using that , that means a wider trail than the normal MHSC right ?:D
I am assuming it will be more of a GNCC style course though?
Sounds great
Scott

05-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by tprender
If you do it right, you can kick the r just as fast. there is a secret trick that you have to use. No, it is not a big foot.
Just to let you know, Greg spent tues going over the course with the new trail machine that we have. thus weekend he will finish up the rest of the course and then hit someareas again to try and get rid of some of the ruts and other things. You will like the improvements. Wait till you see our little trail machine, it is neat.

well then tell me the trick!

tprender
05-05-2005, 06:33 PM
If I told you, then I would have to shoot you. this is an old trick from back in the early 90's on how to start the 250r's when we had this kind of starts.
come down early and help set up the grass track or the arrows and the trick is yours.
The macjine is only 48 in wide. Greg spent all day there Tues working on the course and we will be there again this Sat and Sun getting ride of the bad spots. The thing only costs about $65,000 new. I think that we can pay for it in 1 or 2 races, if we have a good turn out.

05-05-2005, 06:37 PM
If I told you, then I would have to shoot you. this is an old trick from back in the early 90's on how to start the 250r's when we had this kind of starts.
come down early and help set up the grass track or the arrows and the trick is yours.
The macjine is only 48 in wide. Greg spent all day there Tues working on the course and we will be there again this Sat and Sun getting ride of the bad spots. The thing only costs about $65,000 new. I think that we can pay for it in 1 or 2 races, if we have a good turn out.

:( , im comming all the way from kansas, that is a long drive, we usually get there around 9

tprender
05-06-2005, 05:28 PM
when out to The place today and did some trimming. You should realy like what we have done to the ground up there. I didn't reconize some of the places after Greg went though there with the machine. It is still tight in all of the spots like before. all that he did was to take out the bad ruts and most of the woops or braking bumps. the course is much more ridable now than it was in the years past. I asked the landowner if he was going to cut the grass. If he can get his tractor riding it will be cut. He will try to get it cut somehow. I would still bring a weedeater with you just incase. the course looked great today.
See me when you get there and we can talk about your starting problem.

05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
when out to The place today and did some trimming. You should realy like what we have done to the ground up there. I didn't reconize some of the places after Greg went though there with the machine. It is still tight in all of the spots like before. all that he did was to take out the bad ruts and most of the woops or braking bumps. the course is much more ridable now than it was in the years past. I asked the landowner if he was going to cut the grass. If he can get his tractor riding it will be cut. He will try to get it cut somehow. I would still bring a weedeater with you just incase. the course looked great today.

ok sounds good, whats your name, and where will you be?
im yurik, i have a 450R, C 24 and under class, the only guy with a orange and yellow helmet :macho

05-06-2005, 06:19 PM
here is a picture :macho

markk
05-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
hey scott i'm going,but i might need a favor, sammy hagar concert that night and i bought tic's for the old bird for her b/day, i don't really want to take the bike to UMB bank pavillion so it might need a ride.

Iono if i would take the quad either, When u come back u might see it out in the parkin lot with some nice Chrome DUBS under it!:blah:

79400ex
05-06-2005, 08:35 PM

I hope greg did a better job smothing the tractor than they did at finger lake. It was no ruts where they worked however, they left big pieces of dirt all over trail where htey worked.

geogeorge
05-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Greg this Tom that. Hay you know I'm helping out as well.
Tom just sits in a lawn chair and points all day and greg is off playing on the dozzer. Its me and Brian that do all the real work like put up the arrows and fight over what mid hole to send the Two wheelers into. :devil:

I'll be there Sat to help out and the top secret info thta tom is talking about is a (buy a Yamaha and you don't have to worry):D

05-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Greg this Tom that. Hay you know I'm helping out as well.
Tom just sits in a lawn chair and points all day and greg is off playing on the dozzer. Its me and Brian that do all the real work like put up the arrows and fight over what mid hole to send the Two wheelers into. :devil:

I'll be there Sat to help out and the top secret info thta tom is talking about is a (buy a Yamaha and you don't have to worry):D

lol, i dont think thats it, cuz then i would make my lap times longer :( , haha, where have u been geoff i havent seen u at the past 2 races, looked for ya at finger lake, never saw u

geogeorge
05-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
lol, i dont think thats it, cuz then i would make my lap times longer :( , haha, where have u been geoff i havent seen u at the past 2 races, looked for ya at finger lake, never saw u

Your lap times would be faster if you would start the quad and not just push it the hole way. But then again you ride a Honda so I guess pushing is the only way to get them to move. :D

I have not been able to make the last few races but I'm going to be at the next one and should make the rest I hope. Its hell gettint old.:macho

05-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Your lap times would be faster if you would start the quad and not just push it the hole way. But then again you ride a Honda so I guess pushing is the only way to get them to move. :D

I have not been able to make the last few races but I'm going to be at the next one and should make the rest I hope. Its hell gettint old.:macho

LOL :rolleyes:

ya i got some pretty cool pictures from the last race...

05-06-2005, 09:08 PM
here is randy's bike

i went to hipers shop and got some hipers with black rings, and itp HD's :macho

jdwxv3
05-07-2005, 04:27 AM
here is randy's bike

i went to hipers shop and got some hipers with black rings, and itp HD's :macho

Can you get me a decent deal on hipers? I need some so hook a brutha up!

tprender
05-07-2005, 06:01 AM
Geoff, you do all of the work. This will be my 4th xc race that I will have done this year. 2 of them I did the arrowing by myself. I havn't seen you put an arrow up in over 3-5 yrs.
You will most likey show up Friday night and then tell everyone that your did all of the work. Mike, it all depends on who is driving or working the machine.

05-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Can you get me a decent deal on hipers? I need some so hook a brutha up!

im sponsored by them, but i cant help neone else, its my sponsorship only, sorry :(

geogeorge
05-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Geoff, you do all of the work. This will be my 4th xc race that I will have done this year. 2 of them I did the arrowing by myself. I havn't seen you put an arrow up in over 3-5 yrs.
You will most likey show up Friday night and then tell everyone that your did all of the work. Mike, it all depends on who is driving or working the machine.

Its not my falt you don't let me put the arrow up. I guyess you don't like a Dyslexic doing the job. Something about they have to go the right way? :D

05-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Its not my falt you don't let me put the arrow up. I guyess you don't like a Dyslexic doing the job. Something about they have to go the right way? :D

LOL :p

Johnny & Monica
05-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Geoff you gotta be George Lopez`s brother LMAO :D

We`re still debating weather we`re going to make it this weekend or not got 7 races 7 weeks in a role with Ia. Mo. an the 6 hour race:(

05-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

We`re still debating weather we`re going to make it this weekend or not got 7 races 7 weeks in a role with Ia. Mo. an the 6 hour race:(

yikes, thats a lot of racing and driving :eek2:

the Z Man
05-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Johnny, who is riding the 6 hour with ya? Jerome wants to ride with us. Bob

jdwxv3
05-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Jonny and Monica, at least come to watch the race and take a few pics! Please!!! Later, Josh

yfz450xc
05-09-2005, 12:17 PM

Johnny I want to buy me one of them money trees to , where do you get them:D
I feel for you 7 in 7 weeks ; wow, dont blame ya for having to decide which one :eek2:
But 1 1/2 hour races are easier on a bike than 6 hour races :confused:
After westphalia were taking the boy for a race in taylorville the next day that is the only reason why he wont be on the youth race .
see ya soon
Scott

jacobw
05-09-2005, 02:06 PM
i am sponsored by hiper to I have read the contract and they allow you 12 sets and they said if you dont use your 12 sets a year you can get them for you family and friends.

im sponsored by them, but i cant help neone else, its my sponsorship only, sorry :(

geogeorge
05-09-2005, 03:02 PM

Personaly I think I'm better looking then Lopez. Johnny show up. I'll be there and Janie might even come up for this one. All tho I'm not holding my breath on her being there.

Talk to you later.

Carl Nevins
05-09-2005, 04:37 PM
hey scott, i don't know about this weekend, i really need to sell everything,(bike,trailer) and give it up it's takin a toll on wallet and wife, if ya know anyone needs a bike or trailer i gottem 4-sale

Rdogg450
05-09-2005, 06:40 PM
hey scott, i don't know about this weekend, i really need to sell everything,(bike,trailer) and give it up it's takin a toll on wallet and wife, if ya know anyone needs a bike or trailer i gottem 4-sale

The owl club is taking the real toll....... lol:D

:confused: We can't have this kind of talk Carl.

5valves
05-09-2005, 06:48 PM
We will be there.
Utah has hard on the two wheeler, but the body survived.
So i should be ready.
How are track conditions looking?
See ya all Sat.
Ryon.

05-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by jacobw
i am sponsored by hiper to I have read the contract and they allow you 12 sets and they said if you dont use your 12 sets a year you can get them for you family and friends.

i prolly have a higher level then you do :confused:

jdwxv3
05-09-2005, 08:52 PM
I dont race enough to get sponsers. I ussually only do 3-4 races a year b/c of work and school:(

As far as track conditions as of right now it will be dusty we have barely got any rain but they are calling for rain on Friday. Hopefully it will be tacky and perfect!!! See you all there!

Later, Josh

Carl Nevins
05-09-2005, 08:58 PM
yup randy i'm done, anyone need a '04 7x14 enclosed trailer, it's for sale i'll even deliver.

05-09-2005, 09:10 PM
yup randy i'm done, anyone need a '04 7x14 enclosed trailer, it's for sale i'll even deliver.

y man, your fun to have at the races and pit by, you cant just give it up!

Carl Nevins
05-10-2005, 05:08 AM
i have met alot of nice people in the sport also, but family and income are also a priority.

02 426ex $2500
04 7x14 enclosed $2500 or $4500 for both plus gear.

yfz450xc
05-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by 5valves
We will be there.
Utah has hard on the two wheeler, but the body survived.
So i should be ready.
How are track conditions looking?
See ya all Sat.
Ryon.

You better be there Ryon we have a rematch to finish.:D
See ya there
Scott

yfz450xc
05-10-2005, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Carl Nevins
[B]i have met alot of nice people in the sport also, but family and income are also a priority.
02 426ex $2500
04 7x14 enclosed $2500 or $4500 for both plus gear.

Come on Carl you can tag along with us for a bit , just sell the trailer and get back on track and drink beer at home and bar-b-que for the wife and everything will be allright:rolleyes: .
Besides who will there be to drink beer with now :confused:
Scott

exrider1
05-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Hey, I'm looking for someone to practice with that lives in the Springfield area. My last partner just had a kid so we're down to riding once a month if I'm lucky. My cell # is 224-0676 or you can pm me here or e-mail me at aaron.paddock@thecarpetshoppe.com

Thanks!

Carl Nevins
05-10-2005, 10:04 AM
just something i gotta do.

Johnny & Monica
05-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Carl don`t feel bad we`re in the same boat , We bit a big chunk off trying to do Mo. an Ia. series x3 entrie fee`s Gas is up an all the bill`s are due.But we love racing is a great famaily activity the kids love it An Monica really really want`s to go to westfalia her favorite track.If we had a little gas saver I would send her down to take pictures an do her race report sat. morning But are bill`s are smashing us . We almost need to just pick one series to do this year:( Hang in there Carl just sell the trailer an keep the quad an you an your ol`lady can look at the schedule an circle the ones you can make you got some good freinds there that`ll let you tag along with them:D

Scott what money tree?All the money tree`s I know of are illegal to grow:huh

Don`t count us out till the flag drops:macho

yfz450xc
05-10-2005, 10:22 AM
just something i gotta do.

:( :( :( :(

yfz450xc
05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Scott what money tree?All the money tree`s I know of are illegal to grow:huh

I know what you mean johnny we got the boy in a series by us and even that little seires is hard, gas has made everything go up from food to walmart to ? etc. etc .
it's hard that is no doubt but I am trying to hang my best as well, I think evryone is feeling the crunch to some extent, then we only hope we dont break down because of the cost of parts and even shipping.

Carl Nevins
05-10-2005, 10:54 AM
thanks for the support.

5valves
05-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
You better be there Ryon we have a rematch to finish.:D
See ya there
Scott
I will be there!!!!
Great race report on the rocket racing web site.
How was tenn? we did texas last year, omg what a bear of a race.
Speaking of fuel expense, we burned $950 worth of diesel on the trip to and back from Utah. I think Timmy needs to take the Dodge back. lol. The 30 foot fury toy hauler with 5 bikes was a load.
19 hour drive and 5 mpg. It was awsome. I need to get some pics posted.
See ya Sat
Ryon

05-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I will be there!!!!
Speaking of fuel expense, we burned $950 worth of diesel on the trip to and back from Utah. I think Timmy needs to take the Dodge back. lol. The 30 foot fury toy hauler with 5 bikes was a load.
See ya Sat
Ryon

you going to any GNCC races next year? if so i might have to go with u :macho

5valves
05-10-2005, 08:50 PM
that depends on money. I would like to, but theres a lot of driving for us kansas guys to make many of them.

05-10-2005, 08:52 PM
that depends on money. I would like to, but theres a lot of driving for us kansas guys to make many of them.

ya thats true, i was thinkin about going to lorretta lynns, i think its about the closest 1, either that or the texas one

5valves
05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Texas turn out was kinda crapy this year. I wouldnt be suprised if it was gone next year. It would be great to get a Mo or Iowa race to take its place. Bull creak would make a great GNCC race if they could get the pits big enough.
I raced the afternoon vet class at texas last year. It was awsome.
Tenn, WV,IN may be doable though. I am not going to NY or FL though unless I win the powerball. lol

05-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Texas turn out was kinda crapy this year. I wouldnt be suprised if it was gone next year. It would be great to get a Mo or Iowa race to take its place. Bull creak would make a great GNCC race if they could get the pits big enough.
I raced the afternoon vet class at texas last year. It was awsome.
Tenn, WV,IN may be doable though. I am not going to NY or FL though unless I win the powerball. lol

well ill ride along if you got room for another quad and you dont mind :macho

yfz450xc
05-11-2005, 04:34 AM
See ya Sat
Ryon [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the report I post them there and district 18 info for the bike and quad guy's there to , then it's off to ATv Racing Extra.

Tenn was " Interesting" a little on the wet side but after it got done raining it wassnt to bad just muddy everywhere, the Boy ( 5 yrs old) got his picture with all the big names they were really good about it, he told looked up at Borich after he got his pictuer taken with him and told him " Hey , hey Yokely is one of the big dogs, borich just started laughing. it was all pretty cool for all our first time.
sounds like you all had fun in utah, I should be ready this weekend I had to have my swingarm welded temporaryly for this race to get me through until I get my other one from Gaylon in senoir class, found a crack but so did Matt O from A class, keep an eye open for YFZ 450 04 models with the crack swingarm.
see ya this weekend.
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin keep them doggies moven, RAWHIDE :D

jdwxv3
05-11-2005, 05:06 AM
I raced Loretta Lynn's this year it was fun. I spent more time stuck than racing but I still managed a 10(i think) in the 22-28 C class with 55 riders:ermm: . I am not to good at the mud races I always seem to get behind a guy that pics bad lines as a result causing me to hammer his rear end and getting us both stuck and mad. If I were to race anymore GNCC's I am going to race somwhere in the afternoon b/c they are beter riders and wont get hung up as much and will keep a better pace, I wont get stuck in any 3 mile an hour train of 20-30 quads! Any whoo, the pros were really cool to my younger bro, He got Yokleys jersey and gloves and also numerous autographs before the race! He was excited about all of that. I will see you all at Westphlia

TDBRPH
05-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Josh,

What is best way to get to the course from Columbia?

Thanks
Triston

jdwxv3
05-11-2005, 02:13 PM
I will try to get some directions I am just terrible with directions. later, Josh

TDBRPH
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
From the looks of the directions on MHSC website I figured there may be a simpler way to describe it :devil:

Thanks

Triston

bjones
05-12-2005, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TDBRPH
[B]From the looks of the directions on MHSC website I figured there may be a simpler way to describe it :devil:

Thanks
Triston

from columbia take highway 63 to Jefferson City Highway 54 west to highway 50 east (first exit after Missouri River bridge) it will take through downtown take it 15 or 20 miles to highway 63 south to state highway 133 (9 miles) and follow arrows posted along the roadside. gravel road will be on leftside.

05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
looks like we are gonna get a lot of rain in westphalia before the race...i hope this wont be another mud pit race :eek2:

Johnny & Monica
05-12-2005, 05:07 PM
If it`s muddy I`ll going to try my damnest to make it.:devil:

79400ex
05-12-2005, 06:56 PM
It has been very dry here. It could be muddy. The weather forecast saw it is not to rain sat. If it does it will the morning. the track should hold pretty good if is wet.

yfz450xc
05-13-2005, 04:58 AM
If it`s muddy I`ll going to try my damnest to make it.:devil:

Johnny you made up your mind yet if you all are going, you could always use it as a work day and drive the car down ?

Johnny & Monica
05-13-2005, 10:41 AM
The weather channel is calling for rain off and on until 2 or 3 in the morning. I bet the creeks will be running. Woo Hoo!!! We are still hoping that we can get up and leave in the morning about 7am and make it too the race. The kids are out this race:( Taylors motor is apart and needing a new piston kit and timing chain:( and it wouldn't be fair to let Chancers run and her have to watch. They hate having to watch. Keep your fingers crossed for us to be there.

jdwxv3
05-13-2005, 03:13 PM
It will have to rain a couple inches for the creeks to be running it is pretty dry and dusty here. I hope to see you all there! Later, Josh

05-13-2005, 04:41 PM
get ready to race tomorrow guys! :macho

jdwxv3
05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I am almost ready. My brush gaurd is smashed though. No time to get a new one plus I did not want to spend any cash. Probaly just wire it on for some protection. I cant wait. I hope my buddy that is racing his first race in a long time keeps his stuff together. He is faster than lightning but he has a near stock YFZ so I hope it dont break. I cant wait to see him in action! I also hope we get a bit of rain if not it will be really dusty and dont forget those weedeaters!!!

Rdogg450
05-13-2005, 06:16 PM
See Ya all there..:cool:

79400ex
05-13-2005, 08:59 PM
It hadn't rain here ( centralia mo about 50 miles north of the track )since early morning. It is going to wet. Water is standing everywhere around my house.

Rdogg450
05-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
It hadn't rain here ( centralia mo about 50 miles north of the track )since early morning. It is going to wet. Water is standing everywhere around my house.

That is not what i want to hear...!!!:mad:

Johnny & Monica
05-13-2005, 11:26 PM
The rivers are all up here an we`ve got a crap load of rain.:(

jdwxv3
05-13-2005, 11:40 PM
It just started raing abut 15min ago and it is 12:50 and I live 15 min from the track I would say we could handle almost an inch and be ok it is pretty dang dry here no rain for a while I would say 1/4 would be perfect! Later, see you all in about 7 hours!

Rdogg450
05-14-2005, 12:26 AM
The rain hasnt reached hear yet i guess..... Have not seen a drop ....but heading west in 4 hours so i better crash while i can....lol..... cya in a few.....:cool:

Johnny & Monica
05-14-2005, 05:44 AM
We're heading out in 20 minutes. Yea!!!!!!!

5valves
05-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Boy I stunk up the place!!!:(
I had arm pump so bad the first lap I had to stop. I got back to the pits took off some elbow pads I was wearing, and things got better. Bye half way threw the second lap I was back on pace, but in way slow traffic in bad places.
theres always the next race I guess, no broken parts on me or the quad.
hope everyone made it home safe
Ryon

79400ex
05-14-2005, 09:47 PM
5valves, don't fell bad. I had arm pump, a bent tie rod and meet a lot of trees head on in the first lap. On the last lap meet a tree vane and a lap rider that won't let me bye. I ended up hitting him and he still won't let me bye. Hope for better luck at the six hour race next sat.

05-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
5valves, don't fell bad. I had arm pump, a bent tie rod and meet a lot of trees head on in the first lap. On the last lap meet a tree vane and a lap rider that won't let me bye. I ended up hitting him and he still won't let me bye. Hope for better luck at the six hour race next sat.

man that course was rough on the arms and back :eek2:

i ended up with 10th in C class, not too bad i guess :macho

Johnny & Monica
05-14-2005, 10:47 PM
That course was sweet it has to be my favorite track,No arm pump here an no stalls on the ol`450r .Thougth I was hauling *** after my usual bad start Got 5th in 40+ an my hats off to those 1st - 4th its a stuff bunch to beat if I cant get a good start I may be able to hang with them who know`s .:confused: :confused: :confused:

But Geoff what happen to that beaten you promised me:devil:

Monica will start posting pictures tommorow as usual all help with names will be appreciated.JOSH!!!

Rdogg450
05-14-2005, 11:07 PM
I had a bad race myself just couldn't get into it for some reason and got fatigued..... Oh well like 5valve says there is always next time.:(

jdwxv3
05-15-2005, 08:09 AM
I was on the gas hard all race. I did not get tired at all(5 races in 1-1/2 months for me helps a lot) Anyway like I said I was on the gas hard and I still ended up in 8th in A and 14th overall. I dont know anything I could have did better I rode my *** off. There was less than a minute seperating 2nd thourgh 9th or 10th in A. It is a stiff class one mistake can set you back a few spots. Great ride especailly(sp) Carson Coffman great pressure and good pass on the last lap good sport as well:D

As far as the track goes I loved it! Much better than last year much more smooth. I had a blast even though I did not finish that great. I am safe and all in one peice and ready for Warsaw!!! Cant wiat for the pics! I will help out with the names dont worry!

Also congrats to my Bro Mitch, 1st B and 12th overall. He beat me and he started behind me:cuss: I must be gettin fat....ter:uhoh: Later all!!

05-15-2005, 09:58 AM
here are some pictures

here is Martin, he fractured his foot right after the first lap :(

05-15-2005, 10:02 AM
here is a picture of me, Yurik, going down 1 of the straights by the pits

05-15-2005, 10:08 AM
here is 1 of randy entering another woods section

05-15-2005, 10:11 AM
here is another picture of me taking a turn into the woods

05-15-2005, 10:15 AM
here is a picture of randy going into the woods

05-15-2005, 10:20 AM
sorry geoff and ryon, my mom took a lot of pictures of people she thought were you, but werent, next race we will have to find a way for her to tell your bikes apart from the others so we can get some pictures :macho

powerstroke
05-15-2005, 02:40 PM
track was awesome and conditions were perfect. greg, tom, brian and rick really know how to set up and run a race. I had a great time front flat and all. Matt

Johnny & Monica
05-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Race coverage is now up. Feel free to add pics or comments. Sure am glad we were able to make it.

Thanks Monica

yfz450xc
05-16-2005, 04:27 AM
Race coverage is now up. Feel free to add pics or comments. Sure am glad we were able to make it.

Thanks Monica

Thanks again Johhny and Monica for the Pics, glad to see you all there.
Loved the course real fast and wide for the most part, not to technical though.
Scott

yfz450xc
05-16-2005, 04:28 AM
here are some pictures

here is Martin, he fractured his foot right after the first lap :(

xxhonda , how did martin mees up his foot, would like to add the story to the paper for him.
Thanks Scott

05-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
xxhonda , how did martin mees up his foot, would like to add the story to the paper for him.
Thanks Scott

he didnt have nerf bars and ran up to go in between 2 trees and his foot slid off the peg because of the track being so wet in the creek...and his foot landed on the rear wheels rim and got caught inbetween the wheel and the rim, he was sitting there most of the race before the officials came and got him, then took an ambulance ride to the ER in jeff city for about 2 hours, he will be fine in about 3-8 weeks, he also hyperextended pretty much everything in his foot, and had a heirline fracture

here is what martin said in the missouri part of the forum

I think im the only one who got hurt, on second lap my foot fell of the peg ( no nerf bars) and bent back uder my peg and tire, I deactured my fibula ( rearward leg bone) and hyperextend everything. Im going to the oratapedic doctor wensday to get a permanet cast.

Everyone had to see me, I was the one sitting with red 450r with my left leg( broke) up on my tire right after a little creek crossing.

yfz450xc
05-17-2005, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the info I hope he gets well soon.
Scott