PDA

View Full Version : excuses

Scott-300ex
05-02-2005, 07:56 PM
any good excuses to get out of an illegal crime?

i just made this one up 25 minutes ago

"Are you 18 to buy this lighter"

"Yes"

"Can I see your ID"

"Yes"

"This says your not 18"

"Oh, i thought you said 'Do you watch A-Team'"

lol

chucked
05-02-2005, 08:10 PM
haha i like that, but why would you hand them your ID if you thought they said 'Do you watch A-Team'?

Nausty
05-02-2005, 08:40 PM
me being pulled over after a high speed chase

officer "Why the hell did you take off when I turned on the lights????"

me "I thought you wanted to race officer?!?"

I-7
05-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Why were you going 85 in a 35mph zone?

There was bee buzzing around my head and I sped up thinking the bee couldn't fly at 85 miles per hour... :confused:

gyt-r450
05-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by I-7

There was bee buzzing around my head and I sped up thinking the bee couldn't fly at 85 miles per hour... :confused:

lmao

derekhonda
05-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
me being pulled over after a high speed chase

officer "Why the hell did you take off when I turned on the lights????"

me "I thought you wanted to race officer?!?"

Theres a joke that goes something like:

Popo: Why did you run from me when i tried to pull you over.
You: My last wife ran away with a cop 3 months ago and i thought you were bringing her back to me!

Sportrax10
05-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by I-7

Haha kinda reminds me of that movie with Chris Farley, Black Sheep maybe?, Where hes running from the cops and then pull into a feild and start running around yelling bees and throwing their jackets off etc.. and the cops are just like.. wtf and leave.

My freinds dad was telling me that a cop pulled him over because of tint on his back window, and when the cop said that he wouldnt be able to see anything out of the back.. He said, I saw you, didnt I?

LTandRaptorider
05-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Theres a joke that goes something like:

Popo: Why did you run from me when i tried to pull you over.
You: My last wife ran away with a cop 3 months ago and i thought you were bringing her back to me!

:D :D :D

Scott-300ex
05-02-2005, 09:27 PM
no flame but it was Tommy Boy and not Black Sheep

the cops are like, im allergic to bee's, you allergic to bee's? the other cops like, yeah, so they leave

it's rather comical

black sheep though, haha, guy gets pulled over and the cop is like, "Do you know how fast you were going?" hes like, "Well officer, i mean, this is a 426 hemi, so i guess 85, 90?" the cops like, "7, you were going 7":blah:

lmao!!!!!!

LTZ400rider
05-02-2005, 10:16 PM
heres a joke while were talkin about cops

cop was waitin behind a sign with a radar gun. kids fly speedin not seein the cop, cop pulls them over and says i been waiting all day for you, kid says, i got here as fast as i could

Sportrax10
05-03-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
no flame but it was Tommy Boy and not Black Sheep

the cops are like, im allergic to bee's, you allergic to bee's? the other cops like, yeah, so they leave

it's rather comical

black sheep though, haha, guy gets pulled over and the cop is like, "Do you know how fast you were going?" hes like, "Well officer, i mean, this is a 426 hemi, so i guess 85, 90?" the cops like, "7, you were going 7":blah:

lmao!!!!!!

No flame taken, thanks for clearing that up.... :bandit:

Scott-300ex
05-03-2005, 11:02 AM
wow, how nice

its nice to come across a cool guy and not someone who's pissed and whines

THANKS!

insaneracin2003
05-03-2005, 11:04 AM
lol, Popo is not going to like this thread :blah:

LazeR
05-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
lol, Popo is not going to like this thread :blah:

We should get popo to tell us some of the stupid things he has heard people say!

popo
05-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
We should get popo to tell us some of the stupid things he has heard people say!

Ok,

1. Murder suspect stated after we asked him how he got all the blood on him. His answer was he just got done having sex with his girlfriend who was having her period. Right.......

2. Why do cops eat donut's.

3. These pants I am wearing are not mine with all the drugs in them. Who's are they? " I don't know"

4. How much have you had to drink. "Um! I'm to drunk to even think how many I had"

5. Did you steal this car? "No officer the keys were in the house I broke into "

Why you break into the house? " I was hungry and was borrowing the car to go get some food"

How where you gonna pay for the food? " I found dudes check book and was gonna borrow it, you mean steal? "Ya"

6. Did you crap your pants? "yes officer" Why? " Because you caught me on my quad running from you"

7. What stop sign....

8. My choke was sticking and it made me sqeeeel the tires.

9. How old are you? I am 20.. When's your birthday? 2 months from now. So your 19? Ya but I'm gonna be 20...

10. If I show you my boobs will that help. Lady your not wearing a shirt in the first place.

11. How come this quad is entered as stolen? Because I stole it and I'm a juvenile and you can't do chit to me.

I got in a little trouble what I did to him but the letter in my file was worth it.

12. You only arresting me because I'm black. Your name is Jerry too?

I got so many I could prob write a book.

LazeR
05-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by popo
Ok,

1. Murder suspect stated after we asked him how he got all the blood on him. His answer was he just got done having sex with his girlfriend who was having her period. Right.......

2. Why do cops eat donut's.

3. These pants I am wearing are not mine with all the drugs in them. Who's are they? " I don't know"

4. How much have you had to drink. "Um! I'm to drunk to even think how many I had"

5. Did you steal this car? "No officer the keys were in the house I broke into "

Why you break into the house? " I was hungry and was borrowing the car to go get some food"

How where you gonna pay for the food? " I found dudes check book and was gonna borrow it, you mean steal? "Ya"

6. Did you crap your pants? "yes officer" Why? " Because you caught me on my quad running from you"

7. What stop sign....

8. My choke was sticking and it made me sqeeeel the tires.

9. How old are you? I am 20.. When's your birthday? 2 months from now. So your 19? Ya but I'm gonna be 20...

10. If I show you my boobs will that help. Lady your not wearing a shirt in the first place.

11. How come this quad is entered as stolen? Because I stole it and I'm a juvenile and you can't do chit to me.

I got in a little trouble what I did to him but the letter in my file was worth it.

12. You only arresting me because I'm black. Your name is Jerry too?

I got so many I could prob write a book.

Haha those are awesome. the best part is they are real lol If you got anymore you want to share, you definately should. That's some funny stuff!