PDA

View Full Version : Some predator Freestyle

preddy107
05-02-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.jesperrosling.com/

This site has some awesome pictues that everyone on a pred should check out. If your ever in dought ur pred wont make a jump take a look at this guy lol

QuadJunkies
05-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Ive seen those before.. TRUE TALENT~!:macho

hes also a member here :)

RGERBER875
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
HMMM , THE EXTRA WIEGHT OF THE PRED DOES NOT SEEM TO BOTHER HIM MUCH.

QuadJunkies
05-11-2005, 11:37 PM
these are some pics he emailed me last night... NOPE.. I dont think the weight bothers him a bit! :eek2:

QuadJunkies
05-11-2005, 11:37 PM
true talent! :cool:

QuadJunkies
05-11-2005, 11:38 PM
I wish I could do that ....And not DIE....... :o

QuadJunkies
05-11-2005, 11:39 PM
!! :macho

rollie
05-22-2005, 09:02 AM
thats insane...sick pics:cool:

Tyler25
05-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by RGERBER875
HMMM , THE EXTRA WIEGHT OF THE PRED DOES NOT SEEM TO BOTHER HIM MUCH.

Well... If you actually think about it, it makes sense!! The "extra weight" actually would help! You can throw your body around more because it is actually harder for the bike to move b/c it weighs more! Throw some "sick nasties" and the quad stays soaring in a straight line... That's what I think anyway!

Mitch_McComb
05-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I'd love to hit that ramp at full throttle.....

If there was a large pit of foam on the other side.

I bet the first time you attemp that jump would be one heck of a rush.

2_fast_for_you
06-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Man i wish i could do that with my predator . . . thats crazy!!!!

alaskin 450R
12-08-2006, 01:14 AM
haha, this guys a fake. his first post on this thread with the guy duing a trick was in the august 2005 dirt wheels magazine in the letters section. haha

QuadJunkies
12-08-2006, 01:16 AM
you lost me :confused:

Evasiveone
12-08-2006, 08:31 AM
When you consider that the Predator 500 comes with Razr tires, steel lines and beefed up rear axle stock the weight difference is not that great compared to other trail sport bikes. You add aftermarket tires and heavier axle to a Raptor and the weights will be real close.

Although it is still thick in the thighs compared to the 450's.

brad7131
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by alaskin 450R
haha, this guys a fake. his first post on this thread with the guy duing a trick was in the august 2005 dirt wheels magazine in the letters section. haha Did it ever cross your mind that maybe HE sent in that picture? Or maybe the member here is really him, and someone else sent in one of his pictures and said it was theirs. I've seen it done before. A while back there was a picture of a blue drag banshee that had custom paint and what-not in their letters section, and I was looking at 'Shees on ebay, and saw that exact bike, even the same picture. I emailed the guy and asked if he sent in the picture, and he said no, and that the name that went with the picture in the mag' didn't even match that of the actual owners. It's sad what people will do to "look cool," these days.

cmpearce
12-12-2006, 07:21 PM
the second picture .i done that befor but i was bailing off befor a big crash. i don't care what you ride those pics are insane..

QuadJunkies
12-12-2006, 11:37 PM
That rider I posted pics of IS in a quad video(cant remember which one w/o going and looking) He is PHENOMINAL, ask the Boyz at AKRAIX,they will tell you Im sure.:macho
Jesper knows how to fly that thing!
http://www.jesperrosling.com/gallery/albums/compound/normal_IMG_6691.jpg

PolarisRider06
12-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by alaskin 450R
haha, this guys a fake. his first post on this thread with the guy duing a trick was in the august 2005 dirt wheels magazine in the letters section. haha

he's not a fake there smart one... jesper rosling sent that picture into dirtwheels, jesper rosling is the guy who made that site and he is a memeber on here and on akraix, he was in the fallout volume 1 riding a borrowed predator, the guys flew him over here to the states and he rode at the engelstad show and at the redwood show. he's an akraix team rider, a polaris scandinavia sponsored rider and one hell of a freestyler. his buddy Olle Olson is one of the few guys to land a backflip on a quad and jesper is the only pro freestyler riding a predator. and just because a picture was in dirtwheels doesn't mean that he's a fake, if you look at all the pics its the same guy and if you would go to his site you would see that it is him.

if its not him tell me who it is whos busting out that big on a predator that much cause yes caleb moore has rode a predator for freestyle in europe a few times but that was at shows and caleb is not that tall. and for anyone who has ever doubted that predators cant be used for freestyle jesper is the berfect exaple that yes they can be and caaleb told me that he didnt think it was that bad to use for freestyle either.