PDA

View Full Version : Douglas F/R with omf rears!!!!!

xrxmxcx
05-02-2005, 04:18 PM
they are both yamaha pattern, 4/156 front, and 4/115 rear, for blaster owners i will throw in a set of rear hubs for free!!

i have a rear set of 8x8 4+4 douglas rears with omf rienforcement rings on both sides, great shape and they run true, also have a set of front red label douglas's with dunlop protracs on them with about 75% tread left on them and these tires are slow wearing, front rims have very little damage, if not none at all, a couple nics in the lip of the rim im selling the front and rear rims with tires on the fronts as a package

im looking to get 175 + shipping

QdMxer #39
05-02-2005, 09:22 PM
did you change your wheel hub on your blaster to fit these rims? (stock) I know that stock blaster wh. hubs have a smaller wheel bolt pattern than , say my raptor. But, the hubs will inter change on the axles. I ask you to make sure the rims you have will fit the larger pattern that my Raptor has . are they bead locks or just reinforcement rings style on both sides? if they are I am DEFINATELY intrested!!!!

xrxmxcx
05-03-2005, 12:42 PM
alright, they are rear 4/115, meaning that they are for raptor/warrior/yfz450 , i mentioned including hubs for those who HAVE a blaster, so they will work on your bike no problem, just blaster owners will need the hubs, just to clear that up

next, they are rear omf with rienforcement on the inner and outter sides of the rims, the fronts are just standard red label douglas's

xrxmxcx
05-03-2005, 01:33 PM
picture

QdMxer #39
05-04-2005, 08:17 PM
OK, I was just making sure. Didn't mean to wake you up,Grouch.
Go back to bed now.

P.S
NEVER MIND