heres a sound clip http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MVI_0008

and a little fly by http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MVI_001659

05-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Sick!!!!

high_flyer_969
05-02-2005, 04:30 PM
thats awsome

05-02-2005, 04:36 PM
looks ok, but my god man.. cut that sig down.. it may get you banned.. i mean.. why would you put your grips in your sig? or your kill switch? makes no sense.. and i dont think this site condones ILLEGAL riding, which is what you are exibiting

just a thought

Jesse

jak1389
05-02-2005, 04:42 PM
thats a nice quad. 1 suggestion besides cutting down your sig, put a cover on the whole where your light would be. it would look much better;)

darkstar
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Hey, man is looks good.I love the a-arms and shocks.

Houser440
05-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Dirt merchant. yer right i am gona ncut my sig down ... but damn why dont you do me a favor and settle your *** down .. i just got it this saterday and had no were to ride it .. so i rode it up and down my street one time .. you needa take a chill pill bro .. thanks for all the Positive comments guys!!
BTW: were can i get a cover for were my lights go ?

05-02-2005, 05:47 PM
its not me, its the LAW.. i dont have anyplace to ride eaither, so i truck it to the trails.. which is what you should have done..

and plus its not safe to tear up your street.. what if a kid shot out from behind one of the parked cars and you slammed into them..

think about that and.. "settle your *** down"

Jesse

VT250X
05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't have a 400EX, but that is one of the nicest I have seen. Really clean. I actually like how the lights look so as far as I'm concerned leave them on there. Unless your racing.

LM

kruzofman
05-02-2005, 05:58 PM
^damn:rolleyes:

Houser440
05-02-2005, 06:28 PM
sure let me just trailer it to the trails after i just got back from driving 12 hours .. i had just gotton home and rode it down the street .... and maybe if kids LIVED on my street i would be a little more cautious ... but none live on my street ... i'm not retarted . i know what the law is .

jgracing
05-02-2005, 06:43 PM
if i were him... i woulda done a bigass wheelie down that road naked after driving that long.... just thought id spice this convo up a little more

G Impala 63n70
05-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Man i love that thing..god i hate my pos

05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Houser440
sure let me just trailer it to the trails after i just got back from driving 12 hours .. i had just gotton home and rode it down the street .... and maybe if kids LIVED on my street i would be a little more cautious ... but none live on my street ... i'm not retarted . i know what the law is .

you say you know what the law is, RIGHT AFTER you say your not retarded..

i think that statement speaks for itself

Jesse

jgracing
05-02-2005, 07:36 PM
if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all....
i dont understand why you automatically have a problem with someone youve never even talked to before....

kilabeez0
05-02-2005, 07:41 PM
who cares how long your sig is. banned for your sig? get a life.:rolleyes:

on another note, quad looks sick. sound byte sux tho. you should know that the HMF blows out like a hurricane, so you had the camera in the line of fire!

jgracing
05-02-2005, 07:47 PM
lol^... me and houser are racing SX this weekend, probly get some good vid of it

Houser440
05-02-2005, 08:16 PM
so i broke the law .. woop de frikken doo ... arrest me .. jeez . on hte other hand .. lol yeah the sound clip did suck . i heard HMF's kidna blow out blue flames sometimes .. but i havent seen any yett. lol maybe on saterday i will .. who knows . lol thanks for all the positive comments ... and no that doesnt mean you Merchant .. because all your doing is being an @sshole. :devil:

jgracing
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
put some racing fuel in that thing and i bet she'd shoot flames...idk ill have Jim video the holeshots

TC426EX
05-02-2005, 08:56 PM
I think the quad looks sick as hell, nice! My sig should have got me banned a long time ago I guess... I have no beef w/ dirt merchant, he really helped me out recently, but I see houser440's point. I live in a development w/one way in and one way out that is figure 8 shaped. When I adjust my bike, I take it for a rip around the block a couple times, no big deal so I dont have a problem with his vid. I am about done with my complete rebuild, and Im not gonna take it for a test ride or break in at the trails a while away, that will all be done with rides around my block as usual... Not saying I do a TT race around my block, but a couple easy rides around to make sure everything is in order... Everyone knows I got the bike, and that I ride, and no one has called the cops on me in 14 years of riding....

05-02-2005, 11:24 PM
the fact of the matter is, we are loosing riding spots on a daily basis.. It is hard enough to ride anymore without getting busted..

With that said, riding area's get closed due to STATISTICS... and riding in the street factors into the statistics.. I dont know about yall, but i personally enjoy riding, and really look down on people that ride the streets, whatever the reason.. And im not saying im not guilty of it.. we all have done it.. But to blatently do it is just asking for it..

As far as the sig and being banned.. it happened before, and i said you COULD be banned for it.. it was a friendly warning to change it so it didnt cause trouble with the mods..

Jesse

jgracing
05-03-2005, 10:51 AM
guarantee you could find thousands of pictures of illegal riding all over this site... why dont you go post your complaints in t he open forum so poeple can talk about housers quad in this thread....

redrider4ex
05-03-2005, 12:01 PM
So your saying that based on statistics, people are closing riding areas due to bad statistics......wouldnt it make sense for people to adverstise and stay open so people wouldnt be riding the streets? the Statistics, show this and that...well then how come more peole dont do somethin about us people who occasionaly take a ride on the road to make sure everything is running right , a place to ride..I live in Chester County PA, and i do agree with people loosing spots daily, and it SUX......It would be nice to see some more tracks poping up, or even just some little fields to go ride in.............. but as far as him just getting the quad, big deal, he took it for a spin, he just got it....i dont blame him.........and dirt merchant, are you a cop or somethin....your puttin off this vibe...........just thought i'd add my 2 cents.................Nice quad by the way:blah:

Houser440
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
hey RedRider ... do you have any pics of yer quad ? i was looknig into some laker custom plastic .. but i didnt know how it looked on an EX

OldYellow
05-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Looks great, major props man!!

jokerman_28
05-03-2005, 06:40 PM
nice quad. i would have done the same thing. but i would have laid some blackies too and left some pretty paintings on the road too :devil:

Houser440
05-03-2005, 07:05 PM
haha damn thats pretty tight dude

416HiRoller
05-03-2005, 07:23 PM
That's really nice, how much did you end up getting it for??

lonestar13r
05-03-2005, 08:18 PM
SWEET RIDE !! i have a yellow 01' Ex i am going for a 440' also , i looked into houser and Herman Arms, no complaints on the Housers ?? Sweet bike man!!! ya didn't get cought on the road so it was worth it

Houser440
05-04-2005, 02:12 PM
i ended up getting the quad and trailer for $3500 .. really good deal ... if i were you i'd get teh Houser's their soooo awesome ... i have no complaints at all about them . their super duper :) lol

figair
05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Houser i live by Willow Springs we should go ride!

VT250X
05-04-2005, 03:23 PM
What is really the big deal about riding on the road for a stretch? Yes it's illegal, but so is speeding in a car or on a motorcycle. I would take getting hit by an ATV over a car at a given speed any day.

LM

muddy400EX
05-04-2005, 04:46 PM
that is a sweet quad man!! you could make a headlight cover out of sumtin pretty easily. i have nacs covers but they over the actual headlights. i dont see what the big deal of goin down the road is. riding spots are not getting closed because of people riding on the streets:huh

SAND LUVR
05-04-2005, 04:57 PM
after reading this post I noticed not one person said WELCOME TO THE SITE. so welcome. Nice quad you have there. You will run into guys who are a-holes but dont let it bother you.

lonestar13r
05-04-2005, 05:49 PM
$3,500.00 for the bike and trailer !?!?!? you scored on that one !!!!!!! the houser Arms looked preety decent. for my rear axle i might have my freind make me one in a machine shop +3 ,if so ,i'll post it , it might snap or bend but i'll probally only pay like 50 bux for the thing. Sweet Bike, very good deal!!
-Ethan

cletusEX
05-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
the fact of the matter is, we are loosing riding spots on a daily basis.. It is hard enough to ride anymore without getting busted..

With that said, riding area's get closed due to STATISTICS... and riding in the street factors into the statistics.. I dont know about yall, but i personally enjoy riding, and really look down on people that ride the streets, whatever the reason.. And im not saying im not guilty of it.. we all have done it.. But to blatently do it is just asking for it..

As far as the sig and being banned.. it happened before, and i said you COULD be banned for it.. it was a friendly warning to change it so it didnt cause trouble with the mods..

Jesse

Aren't you the same guy who was asking if Rausch rented helmets cause you never wear one because your head is too big? I wouldn't go around bashing other people when your doing something just as dumb. Also are all the places you ride in Baltimore legal?

Houser440
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
figair... yeah we should ride sometime .. i ride at fox valley offroad alot .. sand luvr . lol thanks for the welcome .. i can tell i'll be on here alot now that i have my EX ...
yes 3500 was a really good steal lol right from the first day it was on ebay i knew i had to have it .... better watch out when making the axle .. the companys put stuff in the middle of the axle to make sure they dont break .. so if your making one your self .. better make it strong ... wouldnt want it to break when your goin off a jump or something lol i think they might put magnesium in them ??? i'm not quit sure so dont quote me on that one . i dont really se anything wrong with going up and down the stret 1 or 2 times . i mean obviusly i made sure no one was out so i didnt cause any beef between me and my negighbors ..... ahahhahahah thats hilarious asking if they rented helmets .. you must be a total idiot if you dont wear a helmet as it is .. i could see maybe if your working around the house .. but when your ridin liek most of us do ... thats just stupid not to have a helmet . i still cant belive i actually got it for 3500 . the trailer is nice too it's a 4x 8 i think with a tilt bed . so i thought it was pretty nice and it's so light you barely knew it was there on the way home . if you live by me anyone IM me sometime so we can ride or somthing.

04'400ex'er
05-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant

Jesse U R Gay.

05-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
Aren't you the same guy who was asking if Rausch rented helmets cause you never wear one because your head is too big? I wouldn't go around bashing other people when your doing something just as dumb. Also are all the places you ride in Baltimore legal? . id like to thank cletusex for posting about dirtmerchants questionable riding areas and him never wearing a helmet. NOW IF HE ISNT A HIPOCRIT.... idk who is