PDA

View Full Version : '02 Modded Banshee F/S or Trade - Ohio

Racing Rice
05-02-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm posting this for a friend. I'm sorry I can't be more specific on the details, but he's not really sure what all is done to it.

Its an '02 Banshee.
Its has extensive motor work and port and polish, and is SCARY fast!
Ohlins Shocks
Extended A-arms
Couple sets of plastics and misc parts
Pro Tapper fat bars
I'm sure theres more, but I don't know what else.
FMF dual silencer exhaust

He said he thinks it needs a new topend. I guess it starts buy is making a knocking sound (piston slap? dunno). He wants a 4-stroke sport quad that he can put around the yard on with his kids. He is open to trades, I know he really wants something like a 300/400ex, warrior, Raptor,etc.

If you are interested send me a PM and I will give you his contact info.

http://imagine.digitaldeviation.com/images/000_0243.jpg

Racing Rice
05-05-2005, 05:49 AM
Okay I verified the selling price with him last night. He said he would like to get around $3000 for it the way it sits now. He said that he does not know exactly whats wrong with it. I told him that several of you guys were interested, but want to know what the problem is. He said that he will try to take it someone that is a little more knowledge of two strokes to diagnose the problem. Unfortunately he's been pretty busy and he isn't sure when he will be able to get some where.

Racing Rice
05-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I spoke to the owner. He said they tore it apart and he said there was a hole the size of a nickle in the piston. If anyone is interested let me know. If he fixes it, he will probably be asking more the $3000 for it. He is still looking for trades for a 4 stroke sport quad.

UrBz 250X
05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
how bout a mint 1991 250x(old 300ex but faster) with modds he prolly wont want it but its worth a try also i live in youngstown ohio

bansheeguy
05-19-2005, 06:25 PM
3g and it needs a topend? *******

Racing Rice
05-20-2005, 06:33 AM
Its like $130 or so for a new set of pistons. With all of the goodies and work done to this quad that a very fair price. He will put new pistons in it if your interested, but don't want to mess with it. It will cost a little more though once he's done.