PDA

View Full Version : Finals Week

derekhonda
05-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Good luck to all you college students out there. Lord knows I am going to need it.

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 12:09 AM
i have one at 8 tomorrow, then two make up tests after that.

I'm seriously considering asking harlen or another mod to ban me for like 2 days so i can get some studying done! so far so good though, my exam tomorrow morning should be ok but math is gonna be rough...

btw derek thanks for the facebook comment, and for the rest of you college kids i'm transferring so find my profile at MTSU

TRX250X
05-02-2005, 06:08 AM
I have one final in half an hour, and then a test tomorrow and thursday. Then I'm finally done with this college stuff. Now off to the real world.

derekhonda
05-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Check out my schedule:

Econ and Accounting Today
Calculas, Folklore, Introduction to Business Tomorrow.

This should be fun. Well off to the library !

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 07:07 AM
just finished sociology...not too bad

next is geology lab at 12

then tomorrow at 5 i have math 123 (business and financial applications- its gonna be rough)

then wednesday morning i have geology lecture at 8.....then i'm done for a month until summer semester starts... gotta take a few classes so i can take an easy load during spring and fall and still get out of here in less than 6 years:p

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by TRX250X
I have one final in half an hour, and then a test tomorrow and thursday. Then I'm finally done with this college stuff. Now off to the real world.

good for you! you got a job lined up?

TORO1968
05-02-2005, 07:40 AM
Good luck guys!

I know I don't miss finals one bit!! :D

parkers30
05-02-2005, 08:14 AM
I've been done with finals for a month :devil:

good luck guys, I know thats the toughest time of the semester for me

Tommy 17
05-02-2005, 09:10 AM
calculus wednesday at 8

pyscology at 1

physics 211 at 6

chem friday at 8

english friday at 1

GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!:(

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
God help us all....

off to another exam

derekhonda
05-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Im off to take my accounting. Accounting overall isnt very hard for me. It is even multiple choice. HOWEVER, I have a really cool teacher :rolleyes:

Last exam, on the financial section (actually having to crunch the numbers and do balance sheets income statements ect) Out of 10 questions, 7 answers were "E" none of the above. What a cock. I asked him about that and he said that he likes to trick students, he told me last year he put 12 consecutive questions with the answer "C" right in a row. I dont know about you guys but if i had 12 C's right in a row I would go change a bunch of them. Hes an ***.

Tommy 17
05-02-2005, 10:30 AM
u think thats bad... my one teacher made me take the 25th derivative of a function in long hand fourm for a test!

one problem... 5 sheets of paper... 1 hour!:eek2:

lets just say if u mess up the 1st one ur gettin a 0 for the quiz:o

coryatver
05-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah I don't think that would be to bad but if you mess up your done!

knighttime
05-02-2005, 11:04 AM
it was always a week filled with studying and drinking beer, instead of a week just filled with drinking beer. :eek2:

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 11:11 AM
for me the studying is making me drink more beer...i just bombed my lab test....

crap this is gonna suck...

Tommy 17
05-02-2005, 11:44 AM
cory it was hard... there were so many xs and stuff it just made u be like :confused: if u could keep track of everything it wasn't that bad...

Today we salute you stressed out college student during exam week. As you sit in your lonely cubical in the library, doped up on starbucks & aderol, you think to yourself, am I ever going to need to know this stuff in life? The distractions are tempting and you have suddenly diagnosed yourself with ADD along with advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage, I'm sure by now you know exactly what everyone is doing because you have checked your buddy list 800 times. summer is just days away, and your prozac prescription will be in tomorrow. So crack open an ice cold bud light after that last exam, because for most of us summer will be spent in rehab

figured that'd make some of u laugh haha

derekhonda
05-02-2005, 01:30 PM
accounting done :D estimated grade.........A- !

TRX250X
05-02-2005, 07:23 PM
One final down. The one tomorrow is just a test in Com325, Interviewing skills. It's only 25 questions multiple choice. My last test on Thursday is for a History class. Have to love the essay tests.

I do have a job. I work at a big carwash here in Lafayette called Mike's Carwash. Some of you in Indy, Ft. Wayne, or Cincy have probably heard of it. My degree is in Agronomy, but I'm gonna keep washing cars until my wife is done with her schooling. Plus it's really good money.

I've been working 45 hour weeks the past month or so, plus going to school full time, and being married. I cannot wait for school to be over.

Bush0102
05-02-2005, 09:41 PM
i got one tomorrow

whats it like being married in college? what year did you get married? i dont know if i could do the first couple years and be held down like that

TRX250X
05-03-2005, 06:42 AM
We got married last July. It's been really good. We are way too busy though with so much stuff going on at one time though. So it takes a lot of time and energy to keep everything balanced. This is the fifth year of college for both of us since we each transferred here, so we felt it would work out ok. My wife has a year internship thing to do now before she can be a Registered Dietician is why she won't be done with school yet.

Bush0102
05-03-2005, 11:26 PM
last one tomorrow at 8! i cant believe its already been a year...wow that went by fast...

Tommy 17
05-04-2005, 08:01 AM
i just took my calc final... think i got about a 85 or better on it!

Bush0102
05-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Its official...I'm done!!!!!! haha i just got home.

thing is i already want to go back, there is so much more to college than just the school part. This is gonna be a looonnng summer...

muff
05-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
there is so much more to college than just the school part.

how big are your guys parties :eek2: 2 finals left for me (physics and engineerin) not out until saturday

Tommy 17
05-04-2005, 10:08 PM
muff our parties are just as big or bigger... it gets crazy up at main!!!

i just got my calc grade!!! A- WHHOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Bush0102
05-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Well considering the fact that Playboy ranked UTK the number one party school twice in the past 5 years, i'd say we know a thing or two about partyin'.

we also play a little football.:devil: watch out USC, that three peat isnt going to happen.

Tommy 17
05-05-2005, 03:54 PM
i hope penns tate figures out their offense this year... joe pa needs to just put in the best player no matter what year they are...

zach mills sucked and he stuck with him... o well i still love penn state football!!!!

i hear penn state is goin to be ranked #1 this year for parties... after halloween up here they said noone could compete with us...

playboys quote was "we can't rank any other school with penn state... it was ranking amatuers vs professionals"

250xridamatt
05-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I do have a job. I work at a big carwash here in Lafayette called Mike's Carwash. Some of you in Indy, Ft. Wayne, or Cincy have probably heard of it. My degree is in Agronomy, but I'm gonna keep washing cars until my wife is done with her schooling. Plus it's really good money.

My brother was gonna be a manager in training here in fort wayne, then go to cinci, but since he has a kid, he didnt want to move that far away. You do make some good money there too as a manger, plus lots of overtime. It sure would suck to wash cars in the winter though.

derekhonda
05-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Well considering the fact that Playboy ranked UTK the number one party school twice in the past 5 years, i'd say we know a thing or two about partyin'.

we also play a little football.:devil: watch out USC, that three peat isnt going to happen.

Playboy doesn't even include IU in their rankings anymore....something about us being professional partiers and yada yada yada......

FINALS DONE

derekhonda
05-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Ummm, I just found out I got an A+ on my accounting final.......

:D :D :D :D :D