PDA

View Full Version : crank bearing went

XxxTRiPxxX
05-01-2005, 08:12 PM
went out riding today and the crank bearings went. I'm still on my warrenty i just want to get a idea from some of u guys that had the same problem on how long it took for u guys to get ur bike back from the dealership afterwards. i know it depends on how busy they may be i just want to get a general idea. thanks

05-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by XxxTRiPxxX
went out riding today and the crank bearings went. I'm still on my warrenty i just want to get a idea from some of u guys that had the same problem on how long it took for u guys to get ur bike back from the dealership afterwards. i know it depends on how busy they may be i just want to get a general idea. thanks

how many hours you have on it? i think some of these problems from crank bearings are when they are installed wrong

XxxTRiPxxX
05-02-2005, 03:22 AM
proly only have about ten hours on it at the most i bought it new in febuary.

WhiteZee
05-02-2005, 10:00 AM
there is no way to tell how long it will be, it depends entirely on your dealer and if parts are backordered.

Mike545
05-03-2005, 04:24 AM
how many times have you changed the oil on both sides?

awj8074
05-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by WhiteZee
there is no way to tell how long it will be, it depends entirely on your dealer and if parts are backordered. yea it all depends on how long it takes to get the parts. If thedealer could have gotten them the next day mine would have been done in 2 days. Instead parts got backorderd and it took 2 weeks