PDA

View Full Version : Stock Banshee lights and good plastics

bansheeCJ
05-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I want a good pair of stock Banshee lights that work. I also would like to find a good pair of plastics (blue or matching colors...no white). Also may buy chrome and aftermarket stuff... Let me know what you got laying around....Thanks

dunatic
05-01-2005, 08:44 PM
I have it all

Stock lights that work great
NEW oem front and rear fenders, with a slightly used radiator and tank cover....all in RED

Also have every thing you could want that is steel chromed....pegs, shfter, brake lever, kicker, radiator hose spring, pipe mounts, radiator mount, axle......you name it

bansheeCJ
05-02-2005, 06:20 PM
dude I need a few things...Yes I want the stock headlights if they are nice, work, and are cheap...dont want red plastics but will take black or blue...
How much $$$ for the stock head lights, 2 pipe hangers, all 4 exhaust springs, skid plate (dont have one so i just want something to protect the chain...dont need anything fancy), also need a whole thumb throttle assembly with the TORS eliminator kit, 1 back silencer bolt, lower left shock bushings, 2 lug nuts, 5 rim nuts, and let me know the prices for everything you have that I listed....

and if you got any aftermarket parts laying around, let me know what you got and how much $$$ for them also...

Thanks

dunatic
05-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by bansheeCJ
dude I need a few things...Yes I want the stock headlights if they are nice, work, and are cheap...dont want red plastics but will take black or blue...

How much $$$ for the stock head lights.......$20

pipe hangers.....only have brand new ones.......$35 pr

all 4 exhaust springs........only new...$15

skid plate (dont have one so i just want something to protect the chain...dont need anything fancy)...got a great one...used but in really nice shape.....$25

also need a whole thumb throttle assembly with the TORS eliminator kit....$25 for the throttle and $55 for the tors kit (NEW)

1 back silencer bolt...FREE with any purchase

lower left shock bushings....FREE with any purchase

2 lug nuts.....will supply you with all new flange nuts all the way around your whole bike for $10

5 rim nuts....not sure what you mean here....can you explain more ???

shipping for all will be $20 any where in the lower 48...skid plate is heavy

and let me know the prices for everything you have that I listed....

and if you got any aftermarket parts laying around, let me know what you got and how much $$$ for them also...

Thanks

quadboy1988
05-03-2005, 05:10 PM
i got a chrome banshee side case cover...with teh clutch cover as flames....the whole thing has bin polished....im asking 115$ + shipping..

its the whole right side except the waterpump cover

bansheeCJ
05-03-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm gonna wait on those parts...my dad's friend might have them for me for free...I'll let you know

Quadboy...no thanks on the side case...Mine is already polished...
Thanks anyway.

dunatic
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Yo K

bansheeCJ
05-03-2005, 08:07 PM
still want the lights...do you got pics...just so I can see if they are in good condition????
I still need the exhaust hangers and the back silencer bolt and if you have a front brake resevoir bolt, I need all of them. Are they free if I get the lights???
Thanks

dunatic
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
I'd round you up the bolts, but the exhaust hangers arent free
shoot me a PM with your email addy and Ill fire you a pic of the lights.

I dont sell junk...if I wouldnt put it on my bike, i wont sell it to you.

bansheeCJ
05-05-2005, 06:51 PM
sent you a pm...

dunatic
05-05-2005, 11:31 PM
i got your pm....Im very busy with birthdays and mothers day the rest of the this week.....Ill shoot you some pics and send em to ya on Monday.

bansheeCJ
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
did you get any pics yet???

dunatic
05-10-2005, 02:09 PM
not yet....but I will

the Z Man
05-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Have a 2 into 1 carb set up. 37mm Mikuni, comes with cable, carb and billet intake, 325 shipped.
Also, Roll design J-arms for 87 to 90, stock width, 250 shipped. Z.

bansheeCJ
05-11-2005, 03:57 PM
no thanks Z...
but thanks for the reply...

dunatic
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Well........I looked em over real well and they arent all that nice. One of the mounts is cracked and the reflector in one messed up too......not for sale anylonger....in fact in the trash right now.

bansheeCJ
05-11-2005, 04:48 PM
alright...thanks anyway............but what a bout the exhaust springs, exhaust brackets, exhaust/silencer clamps, chain guide, lower left shock bushings???

the Z Man
05-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Basically have 2 rollers complete, if ya have troubles finding what ya need let me know, we can work something out.
Both are 89s

bansheeCJ
05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
wanna cut off your light brackets off the frame??? haha...the guy that i bought my banshee off of cut them off and now i have to have some one make me brackets and weld them to the frame....I really want lights so I can try to get some body to weld me brackets ASAP. If you dont care about your frames, you wanna chop the light brackets off and sell them to me???

I know its a dumb question...but I'd figure I'd ask because it would be so much easier for me...I can just have somebody weld them on....

Thanks

the Z Man
05-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry, I do have some Lazer Star lights with fatbar mounts, 100 bucks.

bansheeCJ
05-11-2005, 05:55 PM
naaa....already have billet lights...I want to get the stock light set up...