PDA

View Full Version : Anyone run a Trinity Stage IV on their 400EX?

speedracer350X
05-01-2005, 06:48 PM
I like the looks of the pipe, but how does it perform? Probably would get that or a Sparks X-4. Of course, sound is an issue. I don't get me wrong, i would like a good sounding pipe, but not "ear shattering " obnoxious.

darkstar
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I would get a HMF pipe they are the best:D

EPDP99
05-01-2005, 10:42 PM
if sound is an issue i would call trinity to find out how loud it is with your mods. im running a trinity built bike and mines pretty loud. they told me it one of the louder pipes. but not near a shorty pipe.

speedracer350X
05-02-2005, 02:54 AM
Thanks, I guess I'll probably just stick with a slip on then. I only plan on the usual, no airbox/ re-jetting mods, mainly for reliability purposes. Sure seems like everyone loves their HMF's on this site. Seems to me, I've scene a lot of 400 EX's with different pipes/ slip ons, they all seem pretty decent to me. Thanks again!!

QuadJunkies
05-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by speedracer350X
I like the looks of the pipe, but how does it perform? Probably would get that or a Sparks X-4. Of course, sound is an issue. I don't get me wrong, i would like a good sounding pipe, but not "ear shattering " obnoxious. Ive seen one on our track here awhile back and it is LOUD. Trinity pipes usually are . ;)