PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Axle Racing Sucks

king 450
05-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Everyone needs to stop defending this idiot named Asher.
I posted this same thread about two weeks ago at YFZCentral and got alot a grief for it about how Ashers gmom was sick and I felt bad for trashing him so I pulled the thread to give him some time. Well time is up! This fool has alot of peoples money, mine included and I am gonig to make sure everyone on every ATV site knows not to do business with this 21yr old punk. He has been out of contact with his customers of about a month now, the web site is shut down, all emails are being returned, and the shops (his house) ph# machine is full. I personely think he has taken the money and screwed eyeryone.
This is the kind of idiot that gives all the other dealers a bad name. I will have a real hard time doing business with other vendors over the net. There is no way for me to recover my funds as I used Paypal to purchase. To anyone else thinking about buying, do not use Paypal use your credit card or debit card (Visa will make good if you get screwed)
Good Luck to everyone, Ill be watching.

PurePerformance
05-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Dude, if you were in his place and your grandmother is very sick, wouldnt you want to take care of her instead of making money ? Come on dude, give the guy a break. Hes a very nice person but I dont think he'd rather make money than helping somebody's life.

If you have any problems with the transactions, im sure Paypal can work with it.

You shouldnt even talk to the dude like that as you probably dont know him well. I have dealt with him numerous times and he is a very nice person but times like these just arent the right time for people. Not for him, and not for his customers.

king 450
05-01-2005, 08:29 PM
His grandmom being sick is BS, Business is business. Eyeryone has personal problems. Eyeryone over at YFZCentral is so pissed off at him and these are all of his friends. If you dont belive me go over to YFZCentral and read it for yourself. I am not taking this posting lightly. It has been over 2 months since I have heard from him and over 1 month since anyone has heard from him. If this were a local shop and they just closed up there doors for two months the police would be involved for fraud and theft and I am currently looking into this as an option. He owes alot and I mean alot of people money. Paypal has already ruled in my favor but will not reimburse my account as Asher has no money in his account. I dont understand why you are defending this *******. I"m just leting other people know what is going on so they dont get screwed like I and many others have.

05-04-2005, 11:29 AM
It is understanable to care for your Grandma, but running a business you have obligations, and you can not just leave your customers hanging.

Asher will not reply to PMs, e-Mails, and his voicemail box is full and will not take messages. He should either send out a mass PM or leave a message on his voice mail saying what is going on. I dealt with Asher and I doubt I will again, I am lucky my stuff came. This "grandma" situation has been going on for months now and he never even comes around YFZcentral anymore.

If you have a personal matter either let someone else run the business or let your customers who have outstanding orders know what is going on and stop taking more orders.