PDA

View Full Version : shocks ????

rwhitaker04
05-01-2005, 12:51 PM
i have tcs dual rates...im wondering if i should get them revalved for me and triple rated...$307 is my quote from c and d racing for everything...or should i sell them..and other used shocks which will more then likely need revalved also? ill put the picture of these on here and u tell me..and how do i know if they have rebound?

05-06-2005, 12:47 PM
upgrade them to triple rate and get them revalved and such, buying used shocks is just a bad idea...if your shocks have been beaten they may need a new piston too.

jacobw
05-06-2005, 01:34 PM
the piston wont neccesarilly be bad but you will need new seals and fluids and new springs for the triple rates. Call TCS racing they will be able to help you out. They use the shim style vavling so you might have to have the revalved too to work the the stroke with the new spings properly

QuadRacer041
05-06-2005, 02:22 PM
the price sounds ok. but it depends how much you think you can sell them for and how hardkor of a rider you are.if you plan on upgrading to a better shock in the future dont waste your money on the tcs sell them before you put any money into them.if you think your going to keep them for a while then it may be worth spending the cash on them.

blue416ex
05-06-2005, 06:23 PM
if you end up thinking about selling them drop me a PM but if not ship them to TCS and tell them exactly what you want and they will take care of you all my friends had tcs on their banshees and tcs always hooked them up ;)