PDA

View Full Version : 2005 GNC MX Round 6 - Budds Creek Discussion and Cheer

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 12:10 PM
:D

<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Moto1.gif (http://www.remnsproductions.com/atv/05BuddsCreekWeb/05BuddsCreekVideo/05BuddsCreekPro1.html)http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Empty.gifhttp://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Moto2.gif (http://www.remnsproductions.com/atv/05BuddsCreekWeb/05BuddsCreekVideo/05BuddsCreekPro2.html)</center>

Tuff4stroke
05-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the coverage! How are the track conditions today?

Harvey
05-01-2005, 12:15 PM
do you have how everyone finished?

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 12:16 PM
They did a good job on the track, weather was much better.... even some blue groove forming after that moto.

Will have full results soon.

05-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Can you give us the pro-am results????

MXRACER86
05-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Where those results for Moto 1??? If so when is moto 2?

protraxrptr17
05-01-2005, 12:34 PM
How did Mike Walsh do?

atvmx14
05-01-2005, 12:50 PM
MOTO 1 RESULTS HERE (http://www.********.com/breakingnews/gnc-results/buddscreek05.htm)

MXRACER86
05-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by atvmx14
MOTO 1 RESULTS HERE (http://www.********.com/breakingnews/gnc-results/buddscreek05.htm)

I think those results are wrong!!!!

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Moto 1 results are up now:
In the live coverage thread. (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159589&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

foutrax42
05-01-2005, 01:22 PM
wtf where is jason luburgh???? hes not even in the top 20??????

TheJaspMan
05-01-2005, 01:31 PM
it was posted that he broke his collarbone

Tuff4stroke
05-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Jason broken colorbone =:( it is too bad

05-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Dayum, go Haavisto!

Harvey
05-01-2005, 01:53 PM
are they starting the pro moto 2 at 4:00 instead of 3:00 since they started the first one late?

Hondacrf15
05-01-2005, 02:05 PM
When does moto 2 start?

sampleez
05-01-2005, 02:05 PM
dang, what happened to byrd, ellis, little, and dunk???

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 02:10 PM
They are doing the parade lap right now, Moto 2 almost ready to go!

1BADYFZ
05-01-2005, 02:19 PM
hopefully ellis will have better luck next moto

Harvey
05-01-2005, 02:20 PM
He certainly hasn't had any good luck this year!

LuckyOxygen
05-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Does anyone have a rough idea on the points?

Trevino36
05-01-2005, 02:57 PM
What exactly happened to John Natalie?

motochicksmom
05-01-2005, 02:59 PM
It was..

Natalie 117 +?
Farr 105 +30
Gust 95 +21
Jones 93 +?

So Farr has taken over first but I believe John should still be in second, and then Gust in 3rd.. Right? If official.

Harvey
05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Moto 2 results?

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Moto 2 and Overall are posted now.

05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
What happaned with Natlie/Wimmer? I do not think Wimmer would intentially bump Natalie his teammate and cause him to crash...any word on the situation?

I also noticed in pappys pics Wimmer is on a red/black Honda. Did Honda pick him up because Natlie switched over to Red/black when they picked him up, and Attix is still on black?

05-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Im not sure about Wimmer, but I wanna see that crash on film, because it doesnt sound like the most sportsmanlike manuever.

p@iNn3ck
05-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Haven't heard anything saying Wimmer made contact to wreck Natalie..... best I could tell from the announcer, it was just heavy racing upfront. I think he went down coming over the table top, not from contact.

Wimmer was on fire though!

05-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Oh, alright then. I thought you said Wimmer put a wheel in on Natalie and made contact with him knocking him out, but I guess it was a fair race then.

BlueZ440
05-01-2005, 05:53 PM
YEs Doug Back in the Action.. :D

One_Bad_400
05-01-2005, 06:39 PM
how did brown go down?

Dr_Quest
05-01-2005, 06:57 PM
First moto was a blow out. Second moto was awesome though. Gust was pissed off at Natalie for spinning him in Moto 2. Pissed enough to mention it on the podium to the cameras. The two Suzukis were riding harder than the rest, it just wasn't to be. On Henry Hill, they were the last to lift throttle and would drop farther down than the rest. The weather was great today.

JRDrider22
05-01-2005, 07:33 PM
i saw natalie crash. no contact between him and wimmer. it was crazy though

tens10
05-01-2005, 08:35 PM
haavisto 5 th place wow!!!!!!!!!!!

TC426EX
05-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, big congrats to Tim Farr + team honda!

Jeff2269
05-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
Yeah, big congrats to Tim Farr + team honda!

I second that! great job tim. Being consistant is paying off once again!

jlhughes750
05-02-2005, 07:48 AM
What happened in moto 2 between Gust and Natalie??

Dr_Quest
05-02-2005, 09:35 AM
I saw Gust spin but not what spun him. It happened on the tight turn were the start enters the track. I think it was lap 2. At the podium Gust said Natalie spun him. I didn't hear if he said it was rough racing or intentional. He was mad though! Gust took forever to make it up to the podium. Called him a few times to come to the podium. I think he was trying to cool off.

IronManNatalie
05-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Alright guys here we go.

Wimmer never touched me at all. I was trying to pass timmy for the lead and we went over a tabletop together and timmy hit a hole and drifted over twords me and landed on my front end and it stopped my front wheels and sent me over the bars. no big deal, thats racing.

Now as for the whole thing with Doug and Jerimiah, yeah there was some bumping but it wasnt a "tee bone" like some people have been saying. Jerimiah was going through the turn b 4 the finish line and was too far sideways from lack of traction and I tapped his rear wheel with my left front tire and he spun around. As for doug, we were comming up the uphill to a sharp right handed turn and I was on the inside of him and slid out and bumped him into the deep dirt. it was not a tee bone. The part that everyone forgets is that both of them hit me hard in the start. Going down to the second turn JJ used me as a berm and put me out in the deep dirt. also last year Doug hit me so hard at mount morris that he broke my bike, Nobody called that rough riding. he also slammed Timmy at casey 2 years ago with pictures of him hitting him directly in the side, nobody said anything then either. last year jj took me out by running dircetly into the back of me, I didnt protest. come on guys if your going to bump and hit people dont cry when it happens to you. I might not have handled myself exactly the way I should have, and for that I apologize to all of my fans out there. I will come to red bud stroger than I have been all year!! If they want to bump there they will have to catch me!!

Thanks everyone

John Natalie #13

p.s. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Ill tell you the truth.

QuadRacer041
05-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by IronManNatalie
Alright guys here we go.

Wimmer never touched me at all. I was trying to pass timmy for the lead and we went over a tabletop together and timmy hit a hole and drifted over twords me and landed on my front end and it stopped my front wheels and sent me over the bars. no big deal, thats racing.

Now as for the whole thing with Doug and Jerimiah, yeah there was some bumping but it wasnt a "tee bone" like some people have been saying. Jerimiah was going through the turn b 4 the finish line and was too far sideways from lack of traction and I tapped his rear wheel with my left front tire and he spun around. As for doug, we were comming up the uphill to a sharp right handed turn and I was on the inside of him and slid out and bumped him into the deep dirt. it was not a tee bone. The part that everyone forgets is that both of them hit me hard in the start. Going down to the second turn JJ used me as a berm and put me out in the deep dirt. also last year Doug hit me so hard at mount morris that he broke my bike, Nobody called that rough riding. he also slammed Timmy at casey 2 years ago with pictures of him hitting him directly in the side, nobody said anything then either. last year jj took me out by running dircetly into the back of me, I didnt protest. come on guys if your going to bump and hit people dont cry when it happens to you. I might not have handled myself exactly the way I should have, and for that I apologize to all of my fans out there. I will come to red bud stroger than I have been all year!! If they want to bump there they will have to catch me!!

Thanks everyone

John Natalie #13

dude, dont let it bother you.your absolutly right no one complains about bumping and grinding till it happens to them.im really disapionted in the way team susuki is handling themselfs this year.i would guess its because there dumping money hand over fist and a rider like yourself is beating them week in and week out.
keep up the hard work john, best of luck to you.

p@iNn3ck
05-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Keep up the fast racing John!

I doubt any1 of you pros (or most atv racers for that matter) would intentionally wreck another racer. I'd bet you didnt start the race thinking 'Gust bumped me last year, so I think Ill take him out this race....' lol

We all know its the heat of the battle with everyone trying to win and get ahead.... sometimes it works smoothly, sometimes it doesnt.....this aint the NBA, so I figure everyone will come back wanting to race harder next time.

Would love to hear Gust and Jones comments too, I bet they are over it also and ready to hammer down next race! None of yall seem like the 'retaliation' type.

Any1 have word on Brown???

400grl
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
And this, folks, is why John Natalie Jr. is my all time favorite PRO rider........;)

John, thanks for your input on this forum.........thanks for taking the time to come on here and talk to us, time after time. It's AWESOME. ;)

Rubbing is racing........in ALL classes.

Keep up the great riding, John.......both you and Michelle! :)

chad502ex
05-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by IronManNatalie

i wanted to mention that it was freeg'n incredible seeing the HONDA riders spank Team Blue on the track yesterday. No yami even came close to these Pro RED riders.

John, it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and talking to your parents. Your mother is extremely proud of you and it shows BIG TIME! She mentioned the HONDA support has been great and that she hasn't even had to replace your soiled clothing lately- doh! Mom says that your new track at your house is really awesome too. Anyway, great job at Budds yesterday. You fly!

One question: Are those FOX shocks you run that much better than Farrs PEP to extend the 0.5 lap lead you had in moto 1? combined with the skill and suspension you were gone!

BTW: Michelle is impressive with her agressive racing too!! WOW. I especially like the signed autograph poster she gave me ;)

a HONDA fanatic,...
Chad530R

chawness
05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I expected Wimmer and Attix to do quite well at Budds, after all it is their home track I believe.

Gust must be under tremendous pressure from Suzuki to win, not a very good loser at all.

With 20 quads bouncing around a dirt track there is going to contact. I think most of the contact that goes on is unintentional, if it makes it more exciting for some people to believe a guy would through away the entire weekend to take someone out then there is nothing we can do about that.

pbell75
05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
you da man John, you da man!

kgbg
05-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Congratulations John, you have done an excellent job this year, I appreciate your input on this site.
I am pulling for you and Timmy, it looks like 1-2 for the champoinship!
Good Luck!

robman
05-02-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm definately making the 5 hour drive to Redbudd now!Go John!

chad502ex
05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
first place tv interview moto one

Dale512
05-02-2005, 04:01 PM
It's great that John came on here an posted his side of the story, but I won't make any conclusions unless I heard the other riders side of the story too. Everybody talks about how they want ATV racing to become more like Dirtbike racing, well with the money thats rolling around the competition is going to get heavier and well, have you ever seen how the Pro Dirtbike riders treat each other? Any chance to win, they take it, whether they have to run each other off the track or not, unsportsman like? Yes I would say, but they arent getting payed to sit back and let themselves lose.

Harvey
05-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Well said.

RemNS
05-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Well said for everyone on here!

Rubbin is racing and the pressure to win and even make a pass is heating up and getting harder race by race!

It was bumper cars going into the downhill after the holeshot and everybody was fighting for position!

I am looking at the video footage right now just to clarify what it looked like and even with me saying what I see, it can be a different story than what actually happened the turn before the incident and a different story from someone that saw it happen from another angle!

I think that John had a mindset and Doug has a mind set and everyone out there has a mindset of what they have to do to win!

When the racing gets that close, there has to be some bumpin and grinding!

Just last race at Birch creek we had some footage of Jones's Nerf Bar after the second moto and it looked like a Great White Shark was knawing at it as bent up and knicked up as it was!

Ya, there will be some bumping and when people dont see it, it is not a big deal!

John thanks for the input and I am sure that everyone will have their say but I know that every Pro rider will go to Red Bud and forget about what happened !

Push on and forget about it! Round #7 is only 12 Days AWAY!

Rick

yoshz400rider
05-02-2005, 05:36 PM
I agree rubbing is racing ask the GNCC guys. Not everyone should dump on Suzuki thouhg look at what they are doing for the sport you dont think Honda got involved because Suzuki did everyone benefits from it now they just need there own semis out there.

TCracin440ex
05-02-2005, 05:41 PM
i think team suzuki is bein a stick in the mud this year because the first race gust demanded a tear down on tim farrs quad to see if his bike was within limit...i just think gust and them are sore losers sometimes...i really never heard anybody complain when he was spankin up on all them boys last year...but now hes not on the podium...hes gonna be a crybaby

im pulling for the hondas here...i want either natalie or farr to win the championship...go RED thats all ive got to say

TCracin440ex
05-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by yoshz400rider
I agree rubbing is racing ask the GNCC guys. Not everyone should dump on Suzuki thouhg look at what they are doing for the sport you dont think Honda got involved because Suzuki did everyone benefits from it now they just need there own semis out there.

actually HONDA was the first to give away the factory support...then suzuki fallowed, then yammie was soon behind get your facts straight

quadchick3
05-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Like Cindi Hart said before Suzuki is keeping everyone on their feet. There was tons of illegal things happening behind the scenes last year that alot of us dont know about. Everyone is pouring so much more money into the sport now, Suzuki is just keeping everyone on their toes this year.

Just wondering though when they say team suzuki is protesting everyone immediatly says its doug thats doing the protesting.. Last time i checked team suzuki has more than one pro rider, plus a huge pit crew. What about those amature riders that are out there protesting, do you consider them sore losers and cry babys?? When i think of the word 'Cry baby' Doug Gust DOES NOT come to mind..

TCracin440ex
05-02-2005, 06:02 PM
i didnt quite mean crybaby....i mean racing is racing...bumping, nudging and everything happens in any type of racing...nascar is the best example...but i dont see other racers gettin mad when they get spun out by accident...i mean you cant complain about everything...accidents will happen

chad502ex
05-02-2005, 06:05 PM
parade lap second moto

05-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
actually HONDA was the first to give away the factory support...then suzuki fallowed, then yammie was soon behind get your facts straight

Actually it was Cannondale, get YOUR facts straight.

Doug is not a cry baby. If anyone was in Dougs shoes I am sure they would be upset too. Doug is one of hte best riders of all time and hard working. Like said before, Suzuki was protested a lot last year and no one said anything. Bumping is hard to avoid sometimes and others may believe it was intentional.

It is awesome that guys like Natalie get on here and give us their side of the story. Good luck Ironman at Redbud, I will be there watching. Your riding this season is incrediable.

protraxrptr17
05-02-2005, 07:01 PM
How did Mike Walsh do? Did he race? I can't find full results for the Pro-am classes. What about Chaler?

TC426EX
05-02-2005, 08:30 PM
No doubt, as the money goes up, the competition is gonna heat up, + things are gonna get more intense. I dont believe that anyone spun anyone out intentionally last round, and everyone needs to just man up and take it to the next round. Iron Man is a stand up guy, and I cant associate him with dirty racing, sorry...

Maybe its the fact that Suzuki hasnt taken an overall this season yet, and their riders are 3rd and 4th so far in points. The pressure is there to win for all teams, so they just gotta step it up next race and try to make it happen like every other rider out there.

Im stoked that Honda is in the 1-2 spot with my 2 favorite riders, and I wish them the best of luck bringing home the 1-2 punch this year!!!

Dr_Quest
05-02-2005, 08:59 PM
I saw Walsh on the list with a first. But I think that was for the first moto. I didn't look at it after the second.

Dale512
05-02-2005, 08:59 PM
It's been a great season so far, much more interesting than last season for sure. Suzuki caught everybody off gaurd last year, but everybody was ready for them this year. Doug probably is under alot of pressure this year, but I beleive he may have just been caught in the moment as far as his anger goes, it happens, big deal, I'm sure he's over it now and getting ready for the next round as should everybody else be.

Suzuki has always been really big on factory support, even in the 80s the were on top of it more than anybody else and actually in the last bout of support Kawasaki was the first when they started up their GNCC team, but Cannondale was first to field a GNC team.

I'm looking for a Natalie, Farr, Jones overall at the end of the season.

Natalie has worked very hard and he deserves every win he gets as does everybody else.

Jeff2269
05-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Natalie and Farr for sure in the top 3, i dont think Jones has the consistancy yet to be up there. Cant ever count out Gust.

TCracin440ex
05-02-2005, 09:38 PM
first of all cron i was talking about of the 3 brands....honda was the first...then suzuki jumped in....and i can swear that honda was the first to sponsor the mx side....cannondale might have gave factory support to some of their gncc riders...but far as i know honda was the first with the mx scene

second of all i do think suzuki is bein picky because they aint on the podium like they were last year...i mean i know if i went from bein #1 on the track to bein 3rd and 4th in points...and wrecking, gettin spun out...i know id kinda be mad too...lets face it doug honda is on top...i dont think the ship is going to you this year (imo) unless you can really shape up in the next 6 races

quadchick3
05-03-2005, 04:51 AM
first of all i have to admit i like the fact that you post as if your talking to doug gust and he actaully has the time on his hands to read this and post.. very nice, not..

seond of all you guys we're only 1/2 way through the season and look at the the results, tim's won a few, johns won a few, even keith won one. and if any of you have been to the actual and watched all 20 minutes of each moto you would know that jones and gust are out there pressuring for the number one spot at times.

lets also keep in mind doug took quite the spill in VA not only two weeks ago and didnt get much practice time inbetween VA and MD and he goes out and takes top 3... In TCRacin440ex's words, i believe Mr.Gust will get a ride on the ship this year or whatever the heck you were trying to say..

eca400
05-03-2005, 06:01 AM
i dont find it so crazy to believe that doug is soooo busy that he is not able to to reply to a post ,or even find time to read a post ,but john has the time to read the posts and put a post up on his own!suzuki is just pissed because their army of people dont have their riders in first up on the podium every race .

Dr_Quest
05-03-2005, 06:14 AM
As for factory involvement you have to define what level your talking about. I love the Cdale, but have they ever had a factory paid MX rider (ATV)? I wish there had been more Cdales this weekend, but I saw only three on the results. I agree people should be more respectful when talking about the racers, but if Natalie and Dunk can take the time out of their schedules to address their fans here, the others could too. These guys race every two weeks or less often. The savy pros take advantage of the public forum to increase the fanbase which is good for ATV racing.
A rider at Doug Gust's level is probably more concerned with health and physical conditioning over practice time. Regardless of what happens over a few races or this season Gust is the man and I am not a suzuki fan.

jcv400ex
05-03-2005, 06:40 AM
You'd be surprised at the number of Pro riders that lurk the site. Doug Gust is an excellent rider, and no one can talk smack about that. I've met doug a few times, and he's not the most personable guy I've ever met. But that's Doug, you can't blame him for that either I guess. But this year he seems more enraged than the past. It's hard to pass a 60 inch quad on a 60 inch quad without touching. I've never seen John race dirty, and for Doug to mention it on the podium, that's kind of spineless if you ask me.

All in all, I think Gust got a taste of the "corporate" world, and is getting pulled into it.

atvracinextra
05-03-2005, 06:57 AM
John, in your PS you said if anyone had a question to please ask: Well I have one?

What were you thinking and why did you feel it was necessary after you were 2 laps down to pull in behind the top three on the last fews laps and challenge them as if you were racing for the win?

chad502ex
05-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
You'd be surprised at the number of Pro riders that lurk the site. Doug Gust is an excellent rider, and no one can talk smack about that. I've met doug a few times, and he's not the most personable guy I've ever met. But that's Doug, you can't blame him for that either I guess. But this year he seems more enraged than the past. It's hard to pass a 60 inch quad on a 60 inch quad without touching. I've never seen John race dirty, and for Doug to mention it on the podium, that's kind of spineless if you ask me.

All in all, I think Gust got a taste of the "corporate" world, and is getting pulled into it.

well, i'm not interested in starting rumors, just an observation of mine at Budds Creek last sunday was that after moto 1 doug seems really annoyed and pissed while resting at his trailer. I took it as him being tired and annoyed that he pushed the entire race real real real hard but couldn't get around tims R. Because in moto 1 Natalie was so out front, all the eyes were on second and third place riders (Farr and doug). What was apparent around the track that doug was driving hard into the turns and would gain ground on Farr, but in the stretches the R would pull away for doug- kinda like an eccordian effect. Must have been aggravating as he44 to push as hard as he was and still not have the power to get around. Doug is one hell of a rider.

just my 0.02.

Dale512
05-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah, last year Dougs Z was just as if not more powerful than everybody else's bikes, but this year its not the case. If he had the power he would be right up there, but the fact is he's racing an outdated quad this year.

Doesn't anybody remember the NAC's/Cannondale team for the 2002 season? That was a factory backed effort, Honda & Suzuki announced their MX Support within days of each other, but Honda did it first. But the support & money that Suzuki is throwing into the sport is second to none.

Also does anybody know if Honda did or is going to resign Tim Farr for next season as his contract was only for two season and with them picking up John for next year, I'm not sure if Honda wants to put the money into two riders.

Racer818
05-03-2005, 08:42 AM
I like what Dunk had to say. To add to that most of you guys that are doing this bashing wern't even at the race to see what happened. Yes, it did get heated. You made a comment on what Doug said up on the podium. Well, if I remember correctly John made a comment about Suzuki up on the podium and no one says a thing about that. Who cares, things got heated. It made it more exciting for us.

I will say this I know that John and Doug have a lot of respect for each other and this was just one race. As for John making comments about Doug being a dirty rider is wrong. I seen at Mt Morris when Doug reached over and congradulated John.( It almost looked like Doug was going to give him a kiss in the pictures) The hit he was talking about was the last lap and Johns bike broke in like the 3rd lap and there was no contract when that happened. I thought there was an apology up on the podium from Doug.

As for pro's getting on here and writing I don't blame them for not doing it. They don't wont to get caught up in the rumor mill. They want to stay focused on there training. Way more important that this.

I also remember coming on here last year and everyone was all about Gust because he was winning. Now it is all about Natalie becuase he is winning. I think all the pros deserve all the respect from us for what they do out there. What happens on the track needs to stay on the track.

As for John and Doug I am sure they are both over it and they will move on to the next race like Pros. They have been racing a lot of years together and have a lot of respect for each other.

Like someone else said there are two sides to every story and it is not for us to judge if we don't know both sides.

Hats off for Digger Doug for coming back strong after that crash two weeks ago. He did a great job out there being in the pian he was in. I think that may be why he looked pissed after moto one.

As for John if you read this, are you ok after your crash? Also, I would like to know why you felt you needed to race when you were two laps down.
I though that was not leagal. Just curious.

Good luck to both Doug and John at the next race they both deserve a win.

If they are both up on the podium I am sure they will shake hands and show all of you what pro's are all about.

05-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Dale512
Yeah, last year Dougs Z was just as if not more powerful than everybody else's bikes, but this year its not the case. If he had the power he would be right up there, but the fact is he's racing an outdated quad this year.

Doesn't anybody remember the NAC's/Cannondale team for the 2002 season? That was a factory backed effort, Honda & Suzuki announced their MX Support within days of each other, but Honda did it first. But the support & money that Suzuki is throwing into the sport is second to none.

Also does anybody know if Honda did or is going to resign Tim Farr for next season as his contract was only for two season and with them picking up John for next year, I'm not sure if Honda wants to put the money into two riders.

He is in the points lead, and even if he takes second I think they would be happy to resign him. No one will know though till next year, I think Dougs contract is up after this season too.

Dale512
05-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Yep, Honda would be stupid not to resign Farr. As for Gust, yeah his contract is up this year as well, but I look for him to stick around the Suzuki camp.

Doug is just as good of a rider as anybody else out there, as was said earlier he was putting forth alot of effort in the turns only for him to be overpowered on the straights by the 450s and he hasn't had the best of luck this year neither. It was said that even though Suzuki is releasing the Z450 this year that Gust & Jones will be on the Z400-based bikes the entire season, I'm beginning to wonder if thats going to change now seeing as the Z400-based machines aren't getting it done and it's obvious that Gust is clearly frustrated with his machine at this point. Also, with the clear advantage that the 450s now have powerwise how is Shane going to fair in TT on a Z400? Probably not well.

The fact is between last season and this season they have found out how to get more power out of the 450s and its too the point that the Z400s arent quite there along with their handling defeciences, they arent fairing that great any longer. I mean they can still be competitive with a good rider, but wouldn't it be alot easier for Doug & Jones if they were on a level playing field?

Also can't forget all the riders more demanding training schedules for this season either, its obvious thats going a long way this year as well as more developed machines.

O' well I'm done for now, I'm starting to ramble again
:rolleyes:

BlueZ440
05-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Racer818
I like what Dunk had to say. To add to that most of you guys that are doing this bashing wern't even at the race to see what happened. Yes, it did get heated. You made a comment on what Doug said up on the podium. Well, if I remember correctly John made a comment about Suzuki up on the podium and no one says a thing about that. Who cares, things got heated. It made it more exciting for us.

I will say this I know that John and Doug have a lot of respect for each other and this was just one race. As for John making comments about Doug being a dirty rider is wrong. I seen at Mt Morris when Doug reached over and congradulated John.( It almost looked like Doug was going to give him a kiss in the pictures) The hit he was talking about was the last lap and Johns bike broke in like the 3rd lap and there was no contract when that happened. I thought there was an apology up on the podium from Doug.

As for pro's getting on here and writing I don't blame them for not doing it. They don't wont to get caught up in the rumor mill. They want to stay focused on there training. Way more important that this.

I also remember coming on here last year and everyone was all about Gust because he was winning. Now it is all about Natalie becuase he is winning. I think all the pros deserve all the respect from us for what they do out there. What happens on the track needs to stay on the track.

As for John and Doug I am sure they are both over it and they will move on to the next race like Pros. They have been racing a lot of years together and have a lot of respect for each other.

Like someone else said there are two sides to every story and it is not for us to judge if we don't know both sides.

Hats off for Digger Doug for coming back strong after that crash two weeks ago. He did a great job out there being in the pian he was in. I think that may be why he looked pissed after moto one.

As for John if you read this, are you ok after your crash? Also, I would like to know why you felt you needed to race when you were two laps down.

If they are both up on the podium I am sure they will shake hands and show all of you what pro's are all about.

WELL SAID

TC426EX
05-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Im not a Suzuki Z fan, but I dont know how 'underpowered" their bikes are. With the full Yosh kit, Gust's bike was the fastest bike out there last year, and is putting out over 50 HP, so I think its just as competitive as anything out there. Im really happy to see the honda ripping it up this year, seeing how Ive been riding Hondas my entire life. Everyone bashed the 450R as inferior to the YFZ when it came out, esp. for MX, and for 2 R's to be at the top of the pack is great to me. Honda really needs to jump into this sport with a full factory setup like Suzuki, instead of the seeminily 1/2 effort theyre putting in now, thats my only complaint. While Farr and Natalie are both factory backed, its still Baldwin Motorsports and ECATV who seem to do the most for them.

It all comes down to racing, I dont wanna get caught up in flame fests. Gust, Farr, Natalie, Jones, etc. theyre all at the top of their game, and as the competition heats up, those with the most determination and fitness are gonna end up on top. Im pulling for John and Tim, but anyone who counts out Jones or Gust is just retarded... Keep in mind that Gust is going on what, 39 now? Hes still out there smoking guys over a decade younger than him. Jones puts out some of the fastest lap times. I remember one of the races last year, Jones was putting in laps within like one second of what Ricky Carmichael was on 2 wheels.... Pretty Impressive, and all this just makes for better, more exciting racing for all of us MX fans out there..... Cant wait to see how the 2nd 1/2 of the season develops!

chad502ex
05-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by TC426EX
While Farr and Natalie are both factory backed, its still Baldwin Motorsports and ECATV who seem to do the most for them.

Yea, John's mom mentioned to me how HONDA is into supporting his needs, but John isn't factory sponcored yet with HONDA contract like Farr is- yet!

Where's the BIG HONDA rig like the factory motorcycles guys get to truck around with?

chad530R

quadgirl186
05-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by atvracinextra
John, in your PS you said if anyone had a question to please ask: Well I have one?

What were you thinking and why did you feel it was necessary after you were 2 laps down to pull in behind the top three on the last fews laps and challenge them as if you were racing for the win?

I second that question..

My 3 and 1/2 cents: Its really easy for us all to sit back here and comment on what happened out there. Its really easy to say "Thats horrible" or "Bla Bla Bla"....

I have watched a heck of alot of Amateur moto's, maybe some of you that are making all these comments, and they aren’t the cleanest things in the world. I have heard alot of Amateurs after their race complaining about their competition did this, or that, and how mad you are about it...

But somehow, if a Pro complains, or a pro bumps, its a big deal. :huh: Common... Its racing. Its exciting. Its heat-of-the moment. And when you do it, its no big deal. Lets not all be so hypercritical.

Now, Im done preaching... Lets take up a collection. :p

Racer818
05-03-2005, 11:44 AM
One thing you need to remember is that even if Suzuki is putting out 50 H.P. Don't forget they are about 40 lbs heavier and taller than the Honda and Yamaha and they are still running up front. Maybe not in the #1 spot but they right on their butts. When that new Z450 comes out watch out because the playing field will be equaled out.

I think those Hondas are pushing over 50 H.P. Rumer says around 55 H.P.

5 more horse + 40 lbs litter :eek2:

That is a big difference:ermm:

TWISTED
05-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Racer818

VERY WELL PUT!!! Also, why would a factory supported rider go to a local dealer out of there area and ask to be sponsored with a donated generator. Kinda makes you wonder....

TRXDresh
05-03-2005, 03:13 PM
It would be a stretch to say that the 450s are making any more than 54hp. 52 is about all you can get out of the engines and them make it through a moto. As for the Suzuki being heavier, it is not after you factor in all the parts that have been modified, omitted, and the fact that the Walsh stuff they are getting is made out of material that is much lighter than other manufacturers materials. The bottom line is all the engines are pretty much equal. The base principal is Suck, Squeeze, Burn, Blow. Yoshimura has the capability to port and polish heads as do the YFZ and TRX. All the pro bikes have different Cams and Pistons. To say that the Z400 engine is outdated is false. It is the same technology that the YFZ and TRX have, with a slightly smaller bore. Put a 450 Cylinder on the engine, and you have an engine comparable to the TRX and YFZ. The bottom line is that the Honda riders are having good luck, and are getting good holeshots. They are not fading as the Motos go on, and thats why they are out front in the end. I am happy for what Suzuki is doing for the sport, but they need to realize that most Pro's can win at any given time. Unfotunately for them, they don't have the Ricky Carmichael of the ATV world. All in all, Honda has a good bike and Great consistent riders. Baldwin and Sparks has found some major power in the engines, and the guys are riding it to perfection. Regardless of when the Z450 comes out, it will not rule right out of the box. It will be like it was last year for Tim and Honda. Either way, Suzuki needs to learn to be Humble in wins and losses.

TCracin440ex
05-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by quadchick3
lets also keep in mind doug took quite the spill in VA not only two weeks ago and didnt get much practice time inbetween VA and MD and he goes out and takes top 3... In TCRacin440ex's words, i believe Mr.Gust will get a ride on the ship this year or whatever the heck you were trying to say..

the ship im talkin about is the championship

Jeff2269
05-03-2005, 06:17 PM
John is taking the championship, Tim is taking the runner up, and Gust is taking 3rd. Sorry Digger. Cant win em all. Your time has come and gone already

05-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Jeff2269
Sorry Digger. Cant win em all. Your time has come and gone already

You can not be serious? If someone can crash as hard as Digger the last race, come back and take 3rd he can still take it.

I hope Cindi H shows that quote to Doug, I bet stuff like that motivates him to come out and put a whopping on all the "young guns" out there.

Redbud is pretty much Dougs home track. Doug still has it and is not out of contention yet.

Anyone who thinks Digger is done is a fool.

TCracin440ex
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
im not completely counting digger out...but jeff....natalie aint in first place points wise anymore...MR. farr is...so dont count timmy boy out yet either...

Jeff2269
05-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Im definitely not counting out Tim. Actually, i hope he takes it, but i think John is faster this year and as long as he stays consistant, hes got it. I didnt count Doug out at all, i said hes just not winning the championship.

IronManNatalie
05-04-2005, 11:36 AM
All the pros are friends and we will go to red bud and race just like we have every other race.

The reason I kept racing is because every position counts for points. If someone else was only a lap down and I can get 1 lap back then I could possibly move up 1 more position. I have seen more than 1 championship won by only 1 point.

I was a little banged up from the crash, but Ill be readyfor red bud.

Thanks everyone!!

TRXDresh
05-04-2005, 04:53 PM
What is up with all the Yammis DNFing? I love the bike and think it is a masterpiece, but why are Little, Ellis, Dunk having so many engine problems? This is the second round in a row Little has DNFed. Goodman on the Zuki has been having alot of trouble too. Anyone know what exactly is failing? Just wondering.

jones5790
05-04-2005, 05:02 PM
For everyone questioning Suzuki's intentons this season with all of the protests and complaints , just think about who is the title sponsor for this years season. If you put as much money into this sport as they have , you would want everything kept fair and done by the book. The reason why Team Yosh has had problems winning races is that the bikes that Doug and Jeremiah are totally different from last year and still have a few bugs in them. Also , the Yamaha and Honda bikes are working better than last year. As for rubbing is racing, yes rubbing is racing in the holeshot. You don't spin out compettitors or slam them in the side to pass them. Yes accidents happen, but not two in a row in the same moto , and you do not fall in behind the leaders of a race and race with them when you are two laps down. You do not gain any points when you are two laps down in last place. John wants to bring up incidents from the past between him and Doug or him and Jeremiah , thats fine. It just makes his actions at the last race look more intentional than accidental. I do have to congradulate Tim on his win. Tim is a good rider and a clean racer.

Harvey
05-04-2005, 09:03 PM
I agree. I've been to alot of race where someone get pinched off on the start. Oh well. No need to keep defending yourself if you have done nothing wrong.

BlueZ440
05-04-2005, 10:11 PM
This time out, Natalie's charge to the front wasn't so polite. He didn't take kindly to what happened back at the start of the race - where he later said that Suzuki's Jeremiah Jones unnecessarily nerfed him into the berm. A hard charging agitated John Natalie is every pros worst nightmare. Ironman was on the gas and taking names. He quickly picked off fellow Honda rider Joe Haavisto and set his sites on the the 55 of Gust. Meanwhile Jones took veteran Farr's lead - but only for a second. Farr would have none of that and slipped past the white Suzuki Z400 to take his lead sot right back

BlueZ440
05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Natalie charged hard after the Suzuki's of Gust and Jones. Gust was first on Natalie's momentary-Suzuki-****-list. Natalie slipped to the inside of Gust on a hard right hand turn and ended up bumping him right off the track. Next was Jones. Natalie put a bump-pass on Jones by nudging him from behind. Jones ended up spinning out while Natalie sprinted away hot after Farr's lead. Jones had some trouble getting going again and didn't join the pack any sooner than the 16th spot. "Both the Suzuki guys rammed me off into the mud at the start. I got a little hot under the collar because of it as I was coming through after them. I admit I ran into both of them and gave them both a little push to get them out of my way. It was something I shouldn't have done. But I did it. If they're going to get rough, - it's going to have to be given right back. It's all a part of racing you race how you're raced with", said Natalie about his aggressive charge past the two Suzuki riders.

BlueZ440
05-04-2005, 10:13 PM
While on the podium, a slow moving and sore "Digger" Doug Gust had this to say about Natalie's bump passes. I think John thought we were running bumper cars out there. It kind of torqued me a little".

BlueZ440
05-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Ironman Natalie was given a "rough-riding-warning" from ATVA official "Smitty". No warnings were given to team Suzuki.

Harvey
05-04-2005, 10:29 PM
I'll drink to that!

raptor_02
05-04-2005, 10:55 PM
the race report on ********.COM said there was some shoveing going on by the PRO'S after race. Who was shoveing who.

TheJaspMan
05-05-2005, 06:46 AM
can't everyone just drop what happened? what's done is done. we will never know exactly what happened. the only people that will know are the people on the track. let's just let them handle it they way they want to. whether it be on the track or by not posting. has any one considered that maybe some of these riders, especially the ones with a factory support are not allowed to comment? or just simply don't want to because some of you cannot leave it alone and start bashing on them.

TheJaspMan
05-05-2005, 06:46 AM
ooops I was under my husbands name, that was posted by cdaleracer!

TC426EX
05-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah, I think its getting a bit drawn out like a bad high school rumor and should just be left alone... The season aint gonna stop because of whatever happened, so I think its time to move on to the next round...

400grl
05-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by TRXDresh
What is up with all the Yammis DNFing? I love the bike and think it is a masterpiece, but why are Little, Ellis, Dunk having so many engine problems? This is the second round in a row Little has DNFed. Goodman on the Zuki has been having alot of trouble too. Anyone know what exactly is failing? Just wondering.

I wouldn't worry about it being a Yamaha thing - I'd look closer at who is doing the engine work on these machines or what exactly is being done to them......I'm sure they are bored out and putting out as much HP as they can.....I'd be curious to find out what parts are failing as well.....

TRXDresh
05-05-2005, 10:47 AM
I know that Curtis Sparks is doing Little and Goodman's engines. If I am not mistaken, Alba does Ellis's, and TC does Dunks. It jsut seems like they have had a rash of malfunctions lately. I would like to know if they were dropping valves, burning pistons, clutches, or any of the other problems that could happen. It is hard to keep a good point standings when you can't finish. I am sure Little is not very happy at this point.

TC426EX
05-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Yeah I dont know whats been goin on with the yammis but remember how many problems jones had with his last year as well....

pbell75
05-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Jones5790 -

-are you related to another JONES from Bowling Green KY, say someone we all would know, like maybe jeremiah jones?

quadchick3
05-05-2005, 01:23 PM
id say its time to let go of all this drama and think about bigger things, like how doug gust is gonna kick butt next weekend at red bud possibly?

Volt [Z440]
05-05-2005, 03:48 PM
second of all i do think suzuki is bein picky because they aint on the podium like they were last year...i mean i know if i went from bein #1 on the track to bein 3rd and 4th in points...and wrecking, gettin spun out...i know id kinda be mad too...lets face it doug honda is on top...i dont think the ship is going to you this year (imo) unless you can really shape up in the next 6 races

Last year, Suzuki was the one being protested. Suzuki isn't being any more picky than other pros were to them (Gust) last year.

Are far as the Z400's being under powered, they're makeing 52 ponies, but they do still weigh a little more. Not competitive, I wouldn't say that at all. In fact, if you actually watch the races, you'll see that the suzukis are some of the fasted bikes out there passing both hondas and Yamahas.

There can only be one person in the front of the pack out of 20 riders. Not every rider is quick on the holeshots. It's not just your engine, its your ability to work the throttle & clutch, line pick, and luck. Look at Joe Bird. He's a great rider, but hes a larger guy and usually has to fight his way back from mid pack rather than getting the hole shot and staying in front. The there are pros like Kory Ellis and Harold Goodman who get some good starts, but tend to fade more than Gust, Natalle, Farr, and Jones.

For comments made about Suzuki's chances for the chapionship, the following 6 GNC rounds speak for themselves:

Round 1, Tim Farr took both hole shots and both motos with Doug Gust in the number 2 spot for both motos while JJ took the number 3 spots for both motos.
Pro Overall
1. Timothy Farr 1-1 (HON)
2. Doug J. Gust 2-2 (SUZ)
3. Jeremiah Jones 3-3 (SUZ)
4. Joe Byrd 5-7 (HON)
5. Travis Spader 10-5 (YAM)
6. John Natalie 9-6 (HON)
7. Dustin Nelson 6-9 (YAM)
8. Kory Ellis 14-4 Y(AM)
9. Dustin Wimmer 8-14 (HON)
10. Matt White 13-10 (YAM)

Round 2, Mud soaked track in Florida made it almost impossible to pass.
Pro Overall
1. Keith Little 1-1 (Yam)
2. Jason Luburgh 3-3 (Yam)
3. Jeremiah Jones 2-6 (Suz)
4. Tim Farr 5-4 (Hon)
5. Doug Gust 8-2 (Suz)
6. Jason Dunkelberger 9-5 (Yam)
7. Kory Ellis 10-11 (Yam)
8. Travis Spader 7-14 (Yam)
9. John Natalie 6-15 (Hon)
10. Dustin Wimmer 4-17 (Hon)

Round 3, John Natalle got both hole shots and ran away with both motos.
1. John Natalie 1-1 (HON)
2. Doug J. Gust 4-3 (SUZ)
3. Travis Spader 3-4 (YAM)
4. Jeremiah Jones 6-2 (SUZ)
5. Kory Ellis 2-6 (YAM)
6. Keith Little 5-9 (YAM)
7. Tavis Cain 9-8 (YAM)
8. Harold Goodman 11-7 (SUZ)
9. Jason Dunkelberger 8-11 (YAM)
10. Timothy Farr 7-13 (HON)

Round 4, Doug Gust moved from 9th place to third, passing Tim Farr, where he was practically pushing Kieth Little across the finish line in moto 1. He started in third in moto 2 to move to the #2 spot where he pressured John Natalie until he overshot a table top, finnishing in the 2 spot. JJ moved from the 10th position to the 3rd. John Natalle took both hole shots and held them for both motos. Great job John.
Pro Overall
1. John Natalie 1-1 (HON)
2. Doug J. Gust 3-2 (SUZ)
3. Timothy Farr 4-4 (HON)
4. Keith Little 2-7 (YAM)
5. Joe Byrd 8-5 (HON)
6. Patrick Brown 7-6 (YAM)
7. Kory Ellis 5-8 (YAM)
8. Travis Spader 6-11 (YAM)
9. Jeremiah Jones 15-3 (SUZ)
10. Harold Goodman 10-10 (SUZ)

Round 5, Doug Gust is in the number 2 spot until he face plants into the double and is knocked out for a min or 2, then gets up and finishes moto 1 and moto 2 to try to retain points. John Natalle takes 1st in moto 1 and 2nd in moto 2, 1st overall to take the lead from team Suzuki's Doug Gust. With Doug's low finish because of his accident, Tim Farr also passes him in points with his 3rd place in moto 1 and 1st in moto 2, 2nd overall. Good job out Tim and John.
Pro Overall
1. John Natalie 6-1 (HON)
2. Timothy Farr 3-1 (HON)
3. Jeremiah Jones 2-4 (SUZ)
4. Jason Dunkelberger 6-7 (YAM)
5. Travis Spader 6-7 (YAM)
6. Kory Ellis 11-3 (YAM)
7. Dustin Wimmer 5-9 (HON)
8. Patrick Brown 9-8 (YAM)
9. Matt White 5-10 (YAM)
10. Tavis Cain 13-10 (YAM)

Round 6, Honda's John Natalle took the first moto with Honda's Tim Farr in the number 2 position followed by Yoshimuras Suzuki's Doug Guest. Yoshimura Suzuki's Jeremiah Jones was busy picking up pace from yet another bad start. Jones eventually passed from 11th to 6th. Moto 2, well lets just leave that one alone.
Pro Overall
1. Timothy Farr 2-1 (HON)
2. Dustin W. Wimmer 4-2 (HON)
3. Doug J. Gust 3-3 (SUZ)
4. Travis Spader 5-4 (YAM)
5. Joe Haavisto 8-5 (HON)
6. Tavis Cain 7-8 (YAM)
7. Jeremiah Jones 6-9 (SUZ)
8. Gilbert M. Attix 12-6 (HON)
9. John Natalie 1-18 (HON)
10. Joe Byrd 17-7 (HON)

2005 ATVA ITP Moose GNC Motocross Series
Pro Overall Points Standing
1. Timothy Farr (HON) 135
2. John Natalie Jr (HON) 129
3. Doug J Gust (SUZ) 116
4. Jeremiah Jones (SUZ) 107
5. Travis Spader (YAM) 97
6. Keith Little (YAM) 81
7. Joe Byrd (HON) 73
8. Kory Ellis (YAM) 73
9. Dustin Wimmer (HON) 69
10. Tavis Cain (YAM) 58
11. Jason Dunkelberger (YAM) 57
12. Patrick Brown (YAM) 55
13. Matt White (YAM) 52
14. Joe Haavisto (HON) 51
15. Harold Goodman (SUZ) 51
16. Jason Luburgh (YAM) 46
17. Gilbert M Attix (HON) 30
18. Donald Lysinger (YAM) 27
19. Dustin Nelson (YAM) 22
20. Donald Lamborn (YAM) 16
21. Giovanni Colon (HON) 11
22. Justin Bres (YAM) 8
23. Greg T Meeks (UNK) 5
24. Josh Wimmer (YAM) 4
25. Josh Creamer (YAM) 3
26. John C Pierson (HON) 2
27. Brit Mansell (YAM) 1

I think the Suzuki's are very competive and the results speek for themselves. At this point, it is still anyones championship to win. Good luck to all the pros out there trying to take the tittle.

AtvMxRider
05-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
Listen junior....if anyone wants to point a finger why more pro's don't post on public forums...they can point it at YOU and moronic comments like that. The only thing PUNK I see is your alligator mouth that is currently overloading your hummingbird rear end. I am sure you would not have half the stones it would take to walk up to John himself and make that little quip you have there.

If you won't say it to there face then don't post it on the internet!!

Well said John;) :macho

sylvan56473
05-05-2005, 04:56 PM
I just have to give props to my boy SPADER! He comes out of retirement and loads up his wheeler in the back of his truck to come out and whoop up on some of the best talent around. He is currently the top ranked Yamaha out there and I think he deserves some factory backing. Yamaha.... Where are you?

Prey
05-05-2005, 04:58 PM
i was in registration line with gust, he started talking to me and we talked for like 20 minutes just shooting the sh** about different stuff...he was awsome to talk to

in between moto 1 and 2 we went to johns trailor where he signed my kids helmets and treated my family awsome

I saw and talked to every pro there over the weekend minus spader and farr. Kory's yfz broke right next to us in moto 1, even though he was mad about it he still was very nice to my kids and invited us back to his trailor after moto 1.

point is, all these guys are awsome...the way they ride and to talk to,

john did something on the track, doug made a comment on the mic, talking trash about either one of them is not doing anyone any good

Prey
05-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by sylvan56473
I just have to give props to my boy SPADER! He comes out of retirement and loads up his wheeler in the back of his truck to come out and whoop up on some of the best talent around. He is currently the top ranked Yamaha out there and I think he deserves some factory backing. Yamaha.... Where are you?

LOL, it rained most of the day saturday, spader borrwed the guy parked behind us stock yfz to run pratice laps on, he was just a BIT slower on the stocker :p

Out_Sider
05-05-2005, 08:53 PM
some of you need to quit being little winy kids... rubbing and bumping is a part of racing motocross, hell last saturday at my race i was hit goin into a turn (we both went for the inside line and just hit eachother) and he got by me because of it, but hell i didnt go crying about it, and neither should you fans. of course gust would be a little angry, i was a little angry when it happend to me, but its not worth being unsportsman like. on or off the track.

Admin
05-06-2005, 09:38 AM
<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Moto1.gif (http://www.remnsproductions.com/atv/05BuddsCreekWeb/05BuddsCreekVideo/05BuddsCreekPro1.html)http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Empty.gifhttp://www.atvriders.com/images/atvracing/gncmx/2005/Moto2.gif (http://www.remnsproductions.com/atv/05BuddsCreekWeb/05BuddsCreekVideo/05BuddsCreekPro2.html)</center>

chad502ex
05-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Admin

awesome vids!

TC426EX
05-06-2005, 10:26 PM
hmmm, vids dont work for me...

EX 80
05-07-2005, 07:19 PM
doesn't play for me either, it just has the windows media player thing fyling on the screen.

Ryan
05-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Same here. Vids aren't working.