PDA

View Full Version : is fabtech a-rms and swingarm good setup

dracing9
05-01-2005, 01:02 AM
im wondering if any one has purchased fabtechs suspension . wondering what you think of the a-arms a\or swingarm . the overall feel for suspension , do you like or dislike ,is it durable or not .
thanks

schulte_85
05-02-2005, 06:52 AM
they are junk. I wouldn't ride with it on my moped. I am from michigan and Fabtech is also from Michigan. I have seen all of his stuff break at the track.:(

dracing9
05-02-2005, 07:23 AM
i recently purchased both a arms and swingarm , but have never ridden them on my bike yet , im currently over seas in the military , the problem is , is that i ve heard nothing but bad things about fabtech and have been unable to reach the owner jj. do you know if there still in business , i would liketo return both product .

schulte_85
05-02-2005, 08:47 PM
From what I hear nobody can get a hold of j.j. He likes to run off with everybody's money and not send them parts. Buyers beware!!!!!

ssrgeoff
05-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I had the coilovers on my old Toyota Tacoma, seemed to work well. The leaf springs for the Super Duty were to thin which made for a horrible ride so I went with Edge by Donahue......ohh wrong Fabtech sorry.:confused: