PDA

View Full Version : Test tomorrow

ajbryan
04-29-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm going to put my modified yfz 450 up against a modified predator tomorrow at Van-Wall in perry iowa. Come watch my yfz smoke that predator.

05-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Well Well, it's been a week since this guy posted, so I guess the race didn't go the way he expected. Further proof that Preds ROCK!:macho

QuadJunkies
05-05-2005, 11:48 PM
:p

Would this be Drag racing or MX ect??? theres more to a machine than raw power.....

MR.BIG
05-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't be to sure of that because the yfz's are fast do you think a predator could beat one stock versus stock? I don't!

05-06-2005, 07:55 PM
No, I am fully willing to admit that YFZ's are faster than Preds. They are just darn good bikes all around. I was simply commenting on the fact that the person who started this thread didn't come back and post the results.......:confused:

ajbryan
05-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Well neither bike was running up to par the day we tested them. The YFZ would have 3-4 bike lengths on the predator short shifting them. If you long shifted the YFZ it would only have 1 1/2 to 2 bike lengths. We wanted to do more tests but the predator wouldn't keep running it. It got to the point where it was flooding itself out and dying all the time.

QuadJunkies
05-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
I wouldn't be to sure of that because the yfz's are fast do you think a predator could beat one stock versus stock? I don't! If the rider on the Predator was a BETTER rider then. YES! And I have one sitting in my garage thats done it .... :D

QuadJunkies
05-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by ajbryan
Well neither bike was running up to par the day we tested them. The YFZ would have 3-4 bike lengths on the predator short shifting them. If you long shifted the YFZ it would only have 1 1/2 to 2 bike lengths. We wanted to do more tests but the predator wouldn't keep running it. It got to the point where it was flooding itself out and dying all the time. so this was just drag racing correct??? theres sooooo many things that can make or break a drag race, heck Ive had my 426 beat some of the faster quads and even holeshot a few times when my ole man races it it just dont have ther top end the big dogs have :(. A rider can had a big advantage. The YFZ is a very fast machine and a good one, both 450's are Id have one if I had the dough to buy,they are ALOT easier r to MX thats for sure .:ermm: