PDA

View Full Version : I got a van.. for FREE

JUSTINcredible
04-28-2005, 11:19 PM
me and my buddy were over at this chicks house and her parents gave us a van for free. Its an 85 chevy 305 v8. They said it wouldent go faster then 30 and we wouldent make it out of town with it.... we got that thing up to 90 and already put 600 miles on it! what it needs tho is a fuel filter which pretty much nothing.

the back seat folds to a bed..ladies;) all the seats swivel so al can face each other. were putting a CD deck in it tomorrow, new speakers (well not knew but better than what is in it) 2 10' in Wal-mart subs and 1000 wat amp i think it is. I dunno, all brand new tires. Only part that sucks is that it cost us 60 bucks to fill it up today:scary:

Im just all excited about this so pardon me for the nearly pointless post haha.... just had to tell someone:)

give me some ideas on what u guys would do with it.

nosliw
04-28-2005, 11:56 PM
shag carpet for the hunnys :cool:

get some pics man

JUSTINcredible
04-29-2005, 12:00 AM
ill deffinatly will get pics but u gotta give me time to devolope them cus i dont have a dig. cam

we were thinking about shag but i dont know where to get it, price or if i want to deal with the pain of installing and cutting it to fit and all that.. if any one has done it b4 r knows any thing about it please share cuz i would like to do it...

oh yea.. we got a nice little bobleing (sp?) hula doll for the dash:blah:

derekhonda
04-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
ill deffinatly will get pics but u gotta give me time to devolope them cus i dont have a dig. cam

we were thinking about shag but i dont know where to get it, price or if i want to deal with the pain of installing and cutting it to fit and all that.. if any one has done it b4 r knows any thing about it please share cuz i would like to do it...

oh yea.. we got a nice little bobleing (sp?) hula doll for the dash:blah:

Number one, you wont need a section wider than the van (6 feet maybe) That would be scrap to just about any carpet dealer, go ask one if you could look through his trash and give him 10 bucks for anything you find. Cutting = exactoknife and 15 minutes. Install is basic. I say go for it.

cody anderson
04-29-2005, 07:46 AM
Justin. Ha ha, you crazy *******... Be sure to put the shag carpet on the walls ans ceiling!!!

zedicus00
04-29-2005, 07:56 AM
dont put the shag on the cieling.... mirrors and a small chandalier.

04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
a disco ball

insaneracin2003
04-29-2005, 10:28 AM
chain link steering wheel....the honeys like that:macho and some of them dingo balls that hang around the front of the windsheild.....shoot,just watch some Cheech & Chong movies...you will get good ideas from that......let see some pics of your progress...thois is going to be good:blah: :cool:

frcfed4
04-29-2005, 10:39 AM
thats weird cause i just got a 90 probe gt turbo today....its now my daily driver so i can make my other car fast as ****. all it needs is a slave cylinder. good luck with the van tho dude

Urban Legend
04-29-2005, 10:54 AM
dunno whyd yad put dat stuff in dere. kouldnt fit da hogs in thenn :huh :confused:

Butters
04-29-2005, 10:55 AM
anything that is motorized and runs and is free is awesome. thats my theory.

duke416ex
04-29-2005, 11:01 AM
You need to find some spoke wheels and get some curb feelers too. Put a little fridge in there for the long rides, or long nites.

SlapNutz
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
fill it withx beers and greane smockes :bandit:

TheFontMaster
04-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Turn it into a big fuzzy dog:macho :eek2:

04-29-2005, 04:11 PM
ditch the swivel seats and go with bean bag chairs
and keep the disco ball and the shag:cool: