PDA

View Full Version : Watch Family Guy This Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtDevilBT
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
http://monkeylice.com/gallery/albums/Brent/laureen_0621.jpg

I love my Family Guy so much I take them with me in my truck. I want to pass the information to anyone that might have been down a hole for the past month. Watch Family Guy!!!!!!!! Give them a chance if you have not seen this cartoon. It was taken off the air by FOX a few years ago. It was some sort of arguement with the Simpsons creator. I'd love to go back to the days of Family Guy, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, and Futurama. While I am afraid FOX wont give Family Guy a chance I am still an avid watcher of Adult Swim (Cartoon Network).

Please pass on the information to every living thing. Email FOX after you watch the show and tell them to keep Family Guy on as part of their regular line up and that you want to see Futurama back on as well.

I really think FOX messed up. And instead of sucking it up and bringing back Family Guy and Futurama and admitting they screwed up... they put POS shows like that 80's show, American Idol, and whatever crap reality show they have. I don't know if FOX wants to refresh their image and that's why they are killing off whats his name cartoons. Or he didn't want Futurama and Family Guy to steal The Simpsons thunder.

Anyway, watch this Sunday and immediately email FOX with your pleads.

Thank you

flyin#5
04-28-2005, 09:41 PM
good post, family guy has to be one of the greatest shows ever made. will do;)

Butters
04-28-2005, 09:42 PM
of course i will watch it. its the single best cartoon ever.

asfaltsurfer1
04-28-2005, 10:55 PM
My top 5 favorite Family Guy Quotes:

Chris (oldest son,14 ): Dad, what's the blow-hole for?
Peter (father): I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Peter (father): Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian (alcoholic talking family dog): Peter, those are Cheerios.

Lois (Wife): You're drunk again.
Peter (Husband): No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

Glen Quagmire (sex crazed neighbor): Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time.

While on a fishing trip:
Peter: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?
Quagmire ( sex crazed neighbor): Taylor Hanson.
Joe Swanson ( neighbor cop in wheel chair) : Taylor Hanson is a guy.
Quagmire: [Laughs] You guys are yankin' me. "Hey, let's put one over on Quagmire."
Peter: No, he's actually a guy, Quagmire.
Quagmire: What? That's insane. That's impossible.
[Pause]
Quagmire: Oh god. Oh my god. I've got all these magazines. Oh god...

Keep Family Guy on the air!! I'm getting tired of The Cartoon Central re-runs.

nosliw
04-28-2005, 11:11 PM
I FREAKIN' LOVE FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watch family guy at 11:30pm everynight and have to wake up at 5:00am... that's commitment!!!!

fatkid400
04-29-2005, 12:20 AM
STEWY RULES!!!!:devil:

400exrules
04-29-2005, 06:02 AM
GIGGITY GIGGITY!!!!

chucked
04-29-2005, 07:06 AM
Already saw it!

DirtDevilBT
04-29-2005, 03:50 PM
"Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it. Well except for this one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran away. He got away with it. But after today only half of the people who have called me a fizzle will have had gotten away with it."

Alllllllllllriiiiiight ...........O!

"It's kind of cold out, do you want to use my sweater?
"No, that's ok. I'm fine."
"Are, are you sure?" (one sleeve tucked inside his fly)

schootar
04-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Already programmed into the TIVO.

04-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Yea, I already saw it too 8 days ago, and you guys are in for the best episode ever!!!!!:devil:

Matt37
04-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Yes! Family Guy what a great show!