PDA

View Full Version : TAG Bumper

ShiftFMX
04-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey do any of you guys have pictures of ur quads with the new tag bumper? I really like the black one! How long have these been out?

Mxjunkie
04-28-2005, 06:31 PM
I just got one today :) If you want I can put my plastics on and you can see it with the plastics on.. :D

ShiftFMX
04-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Thats badass dude, I've always liked the duncan bumpers, but they just look to thin like they wouldnt hold up. Tag just perfected it!

Mxjunkie
04-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Thats badass dude, I've always liked the duncan bumpers, but they just look to thin like they wouldnt hold up. Tag just perfected it!

Yeah they are pretty far away compared to the duncan I saw on a banshee, Heres mine on the quad, Its held on with a rag at the moment lol I'm trying to find the bolts for the top..

ShiftFMX
04-28-2005, 06:54 PM
They're pretty much the same design...I Think

http://www.dirtdevils.biz/bikes4sale/quadbig/bansheeside.jpg

Mxjunkie
04-28-2005, 06:56 PM
The duncan goes stright up, instead of going out like the tag does, which if you ask me I wouldnt want to really run a duncan, the one I saw was right on the front plastics, it didnt seem like it would protect your front end to much :eek2:

JOEX
04-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
I noticed the similatities to the Duncan bumper too. The Tag bumper looks like a much beefier version of the Duncan.

I don't care much for the looks of the Duncan but the Tag looks good:)

rob-u/21
05-03-2005, 09:20 AM
IMS also make a bumper that really nice. http://imsproducts.com/index2new.html

Vince44
05-10-2005, 06:57 PM
ive got the black one and its look really great:D

sorry, we dont see the bumper very well but its the best pic i have lol

zlam27
05-14-2005, 05:31 PM
i agree with whats been said so far. i did like the looks of the duncan but its an MX bumper so its not built heavy enough for any of us that ride trails and/or XC. the IMS and the TAG bumpers are thicker because they are aimed more at the XC crowd than MXers (although TAG has an MX and XC model). i would buy one right now if they weren't so darn expensive... i guess ill just wait till my DG breaks.

zach

nacs400ex
05-22-2005, 03:51 PM
I like the TAG bumpers but they look to beefy to me. I'd rather have a weaker bumper to absorb the crash, preventing impact on the frame. Too strong of a bumper and its not gunna do its job.