PDA

View Full Version : Good to Eat

ShiftFMX
04-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey guys, Im hungry!

Lets List some recipes of your favorite food or sum concoction that you made up!

Try to use common everyday household items! :devil:

Honda400exrox
04-28-2005, 05:24 PM
know what you should try? exlax and water:)

MXEDUP337
04-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Well I'm eatin some dang Quesadilla's, all you need is tortilla's, chicken, cheese and some salsa. Bet tony would like this :) .

250xridamatt
04-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Put a big bowl in the toilet, take a crap and there you go. Instant meal. You should have it around home too.:huh :eek2:

bulkdriverlp
04-28-2005, 06:37 PM
take cube steak, spice with garlic salt, seasoning salt, monterey steak seasoning and dunk in eggs then flour and put in fry pan with a little butter. then take redskin potatoes cut in half, poke holes in them, spice with basil/garlic put a dab of butter on each one and wrap in aluminum foil and cook em on the grill for 1/2 hour. good stuff. take fish, make up drakes mix in a bowl, make it real thin like water, then pour in a whole can of beer and fry in fry daddy. batter should be so thin when done that you can see the backbone and ribs of the fishie. make goulash, put a couple slices of velveeta cheese in there with lots of parmasan cheese, serve it up

SheRides
04-28-2005, 06:42 PM
MXEDUP, thats all i eat when i go out to eat, my friends think im crazy lol. Well kind of disappointing but for years i wud always replace the cream in my oreos for peanut butter but OREO just came out with that. My boyfriend said they should be paying me haha oh yea dont forget to take the cream out (i hate the cream)

TheFontMaster
04-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Just take everything you have in your fridge, throw it in a big pot, add some beef stew seosoning, throw in some water, and a beer for flaver and there ya go.

FoxRacing81
04-28-2005, 07:30 PM
im so friggen lazy that if no one in the house cooks i dont eat...so I dont have any sick recipes for you guys...

HtFoxChick
04-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Right now, I'm eating Eddies Cooking dough ice cream! Goddddddddddddd it's good!!!!

duke416ex
04-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Peanut butter and corn syrup, you know the clear syrup. It's good!!

ShiftFMX
04-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Whats the recipe to french toast?? :p

rollie
04-30-2005, 09:03 PM
go get some ramen noodles :cool: there like 10 cents a pack and wicked good

i eat them all the time cuz they only take 3 minutes to cook:macho

400exrules
04-30-2005, 09:27 PM
idk how but my mom makes these things that are badazz. i dont know the recipe or wut brand of food she uses but u get those little weenie sausage things and wrap them in bacon, and cook it on brown sugar.......OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! i love those things

knighttime
04-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Right now, I'm eating Eddies Cooking dough ice cream! Goddddddddddddd it's good!!!!

:blah:

;)

bulkdriverlp
05-01-2005, 04:54 AM
your talking about the weenie things, take the weiners and you put bbq sause in a crock pot and add jelly and let simmer for couple hours, not sure how much jelly thou, think its a little jar.

FasstMidnightZ
05-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
Peanut butter and corn syrup, you know the clear syrup. It's good!! im gonna try it, i might also make some frech toast :)

trick450r
05-01-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick

as i was reading this i went to get eddies cookie dough ice cream...then i flipped down to your post...freaky man.........anyway one of the best meals i have ever eatin was when went to Maine with my uncle and cusin...we put minow traps right offf the dock for like 2 days without touching them...then for lunch after the two days we put them in a big pot with water (60-70 of them) with allspice in it and boiled them like lobster then we ate em like lobster SOOOO GOOOD its like a crapload of little tender lobsters:macho

by the way this was at mooshead lake...

05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
u get those little weenie sausage things and wrap them in bacon, and cook it on brown sugar

can you say cholesteral(sp)?:p

Bush0102
05-01-2005, 02:12 PM
OK, my friends always ask me to make this dip for them, it is sooo good!

you can make a small batch for you or a huge one for a party

first get a plate or tray that has sides

second, use a spoon and spread a layer of refried beans across the bottom of the plate.

next spread a thin layer of guacamole on top of that.

after that, add a thin layer of salsa.

next mix sour cream and some taco seasoning in a bowl. spread a layer of this on top of the salsa.

top it with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped or sliced olives. you can add jalepenos if you want to.

if there is a bunch of hungry people around, it will be gone really fast- its so good and so easy to make.