PDA

View Full Version : Don't Use Your Girlfreing As A Grab Bar.

"BLAHH"300!!
05-17-2002, 05:10 PM
man this past weekend we had a blast dude.
this creek around here called. TURKEY FALLS or SEVEN FALLS
witchever you like. well we rode all day. sand, dirt, water, pavement, and belive it or not, NO MUD!! we went up the creek around this real tricky part. if you mess up it a 3 foot drop of into the creek thats about 4 foot deep, and it's on side of a hill and kinda slick. made it!! after that it's smooth sailin'the creek was wide and shallow. there's a few deep part's here and there ya' know but nothin' major over your tire's is as deep as it got. but mostly about 2 inches deep with smooth fresh sand and gravel under you. man we opened em' up, me, 300ex, blaster, 400ex, and 2 polarass 400's and 2 kawasaki 220 bayou's you could open em' up ride 4 wide and still have plenty of room between each other. and spray. haha you'd spray the guy next to you with water and sand mixed but your gettin sprayed too so it's all good.
well we come to this place with some hard pack clay and rock. i see a nice jump, hit it the after it look like another jump but there's a big hole and a pretty ruff landing on that one. i hit the first one land hit the brake's and go around the second. guy(polarass) behind me hit the first one too hard, and went on and hit the second. mid flight he see's his mistake. he's about 5 foot high then gett's on his seat and jump's (himself) off the bike streight up about another 3 feet. haha bike keep's jumpin' he's up in the air about 8 foot with nothin' under him but rock and spread's eagle (on accident) does a belly flop right onto the rock. now his quad make's the jump, clear's the hole and cruse's right on by me haulin' ***..he hit's the ground "FLOP" rolls twice getts on his feet all in one motion and breaks out into a run after his bike it was halarious man...come's runnin' by me about as fast as his quad just passed me jumps on his bike hit's the gas, slide's it around 180 pulls right up by me shut's it off and act's like it never happend.....i just looked at him...what in the F was all that mickey mouse bull$hit...he say's...."dude thats the most fun i've had all day" so all eight of us decide that's a good spot to smoke a cigarett and chill...he didn't get hurt, not even his pride, i gave him propps on that one i'll let him ride my bike anytime after pulling all that off. is elbow and both his knee's were bleedin' but nothin major. ....well.we get back to the truck's swim for a while. then we decide to have a wheelie contest...the other guy on the polarass. decides it's time for a wheelie contest. 400ex won. 400ex and the 2 polarass's are a good race. polarass gett's the bottom but the ex eat's em' on the top end. good race..guy's riin wheelie's his girl freind flags him down. "i wanna ride" they do about 5 long nice wheelie's back n forth over the bridge then...she looses her grip on him, he lets go of the bar's and grab's her leg's (he thought he was helping) he drug her on her back for about 20 or more feet (untill the bike lost it's momentum and came back down) when the front wheels hit she shot by his head so he reaches out and grab's her, pulls her back in and grabs her around her back...she screams man...OWW!! loud..her entire back was eat up, she had on bluejen shorts tore a hole in em' and tore a hole in her swiming bottom's. she had a bloody *** hangin out...elbow's , arms' everything on her back side was bleeding. no helmut's...but her head wassn't hurt. he's in the dogg house. i smoked a blaster and the 300ex. and got beat by the blaster and the 300ex. differant out come's differant race's. same driver's. 400ex smoke'd em all. the 2 220s' same year one smoked the other real bad tore him up every time'

it was fun but i cracked my swing arm the rest of the way on a jump we found.....ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD USED 300EX SWINGARM?.....i wanna go back but i can't this weekend....later guy's.....

fat400
05-17-2002, 11:28 PM
when is chaptor 2 of that book lol jk

05-18-2002, 09:37 AM
man thats a good novel... sounds like fun!!!!!

Striker49
05-18-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by lil'_Red_DEMON
man thats a good novel... sounds like fun!!!!!

haha, cant wait til the next chapter either. I could write bout that much on what I did today but I wont. To make it short.......all the areas around my house are underwater/or extremely muddy and wet. Well one of my buddies came over w/ his 400 and we went ridin. Got soaked, covered in mud, threw roost on each other, did alot of water skimmin. He went swimmin. All that and its bout 60-65* outside. It was all cool.....found a flooded road bout 8" of water and we road wheelies through it couple times, drowned mine out but got er goin again. Pretty good day.
O yeah, best part...........I got to ride the 400. Never rode a clutched machine b4, dumped the clutch twice and killed it but got the hang of it quick. The thing is bad-***. Lots of torque. Gotta get one.
We did sorta race but the sad thing is that mine is so underpowered he was in 4th ridin right beside me and I had mine wide open runnin 50mph.
Great day. :cool:

05-19-2002, 11:43 AM
"Blah" you always right the biggest,longest posts!
i read the first or secon sentance then just give up.
lol

:blah

05-20-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Striker49

I got to ride the 400. Never rode a clutched machine b4, dumped the clutch twice and killed it but got the hang of it quick. The thing is bad-***. Lots of torque.

Can ya imagine riden a 416..:eek: Now that ya got the hang of it next time I come to LBL you can take mine out for a spin.:D

"BLAHH"300!!
05-20-2002, 05:33 PM
...i can't help it though...it just happens'.if you talk to me in person, your lucky to get a complete sentence.

anyone know where i can find yamaha schematics, like on service honda's website.?

i need to replace the front bearrings on my bigbear. those hings are kinda cluttered under there.

knighttime
05-20-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
[B.

anyone know where i can find yamaha schematics, like on service honda's website.?

i need to replace the front bearrings on my bigbear. those hings are kinda cluttered under there. [/B]

www.rivaracing.com

:blah

"BLAHH"300!!
05-20-2002, 05:51 PM
bet that up knight time..that was quick bro....

Striker49
05-20-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Can ya imagine riden a 416..:eek: Now that ya got the hang of it next time I come to LBL you can take mine out for a spin.:D

Haha.... sweet. Still not great, need lot more practice. Bet that thing is unreal though. Im gonna try and work for a 400 this summer so maybe, just maybe, ill have a 400 next time we meet so I can keep up with ya a little better than last time. Tell ya what, that really sucked.

Next time ya decide to head down Rico let us know and we'll all meet up again. I get my license in a little over 3 months so ill be set then. :blah
Sorry for ramblin. :cool:

05-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Striker49

Next time ya decide to head down Rico let us know and we'll all meet up again. I get my license in a little over 3 months so ill be set then. :blah
Sorry for ramblin. :cool:

I';ll definitly let ya know dude..;)

lil400exman
05-23-2002, 03:46 PM
rico what do you think is the best perfoemce bit you made on your ex was i want to make mine just like yours i had an exprince i flipped the ex it was to funny i couldnt walk for about 3minutes i hurt my bak so bad but hey at least i got vicodin!but i let the cluthch out ridin a wheelie i hit the g-bar then boued up to save it i went bak up kinda unexpecpected hit the ground my foot caught pulled me along then the quad jakknufed and rolled a few times wit me! :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh i still dont know how i did it but re-koo i want to ride the 416! i am planin a ride in june at haspin acres pm me!0

05-24-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
rico what do you think is the best perfoemce bit you made on your ex was

That's a tough call,,,,probably shock upgrades all the way around.