Joe400ex
04-27-2005, 09:19 PM
What more do i need to keep up with a piped banshee and how much will it cost

400EX QUADER
04-27-2005, 09:38 PM
1-2k

chad400ex
04-27-2005, 09:46 PM
You don't need much to keep up with one. Winning in a drag race is another story. If you just want to keep up, all you need is a higher compression piston and a more aggressive (top-end) cam. That's all I've got and I don't have any issues keeping up with them. If drag racing is your thing then you'll need to do a little more. Rider ability makes up for a lot of shortcomings in horsepower.

If you're in the woods, a stock 400EX will be sufficient.

04-27-2005, 10:56 PM
You will never keep up with a banshee. So lets just end this discussion right now. The 400 will never put up the same amount of HP as a built banshee. They are too fast to keep up with. Might I remind you the banshee has 2 cylinders and is a two stroke. There is no quad out there that can be built better than a banshee. Don't worry about the banshees though 2006 will be there last year of production. I belive your questions was how do I keep up with a piped banshee? My answer you can't. Just ride your bike to the best of your ability and enjoy the smell of the 2 stroke fuel burning in front of you. Or give me your CAM right now and go buy a two stroke. AKA fairy bikes(2 strokes)

Bow down to a Four Stroke Warrior when you see one!!!!!!!!!!

SoCal FSW for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women love a man with valves and a big ol CAM.

400exredrider
04-27-2005, 11:18 PM
hey ima 4 stroke guy but id honestly like to see the banshee live on,,,, i would like to see a re design of it

04-27-2005, 11:26 PM
the banshee needed a makeover 15 years ago. it has rarely changed since 1989. it is a good motor but that is pretty much it. nothing rides like a SoCal FOUR STROKE WARRIOR!

MoToX199
04-28-2005, 04:37 AM
hey dont say a 400 can beat a banshhe because it can my 460 walks all over piped banshees so if you have no money issue they i would get 460 big bore kit,then you will beat banshees,not keep up with them lol

chad400ex
04-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by gotcam?
You will never keep up with a banshee. So lets just end this discussion right now. The 400 will never put up the same amount of HP as a built banshee. They are too fast to keep up with. Might I remind you the banshee has 2 cylinders and is a two stroke. There is no quad out there that can be built better than a banshee.

Now I remember why I don't spend much time on here (too many kids spouting bad info...did you get your facts from Dirtwheels?)... A piped banshee isn't the fastest thing in the world...it'll get you in a drag race, but that isn't real riding. He wasn't asking about keeping up with a "built" banshee....just "piped". There is a HUGE difference.

Joe400ex
04-28-2005, 10:02 AM
see we are the same riders so u think in the trails i would beat him putting a 4-strke to a 2. plus were can i find a 460 bor kit . also wont that run alil hot like a 440

04-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by chad400ex
Now I remember why I don't spend much time on here (too many kids spouting bad info...did you get your facts from Dirtwheels?)... A piped banshee isn't the fastest thing in the world...it'll get you in a drag race, but that isn't real riding. He wasn't asking about keeping up with a "built" banshee....just "piped". There is a HUGE difference.

So why did you come back to this site? If you don't like my comment thats just fine. But you still don't know anything about bikes. Just stop lying and get off the thread. End of discussion!!!

2004400exa
04-28-2005, 10:28 AM
i agree with gotcam i live by a couple of banshees and they can do about 118 cause his dad is a cop and clocked him there would be no way to beat a banshee cause there so high performance if u put alot of stuff on it

Fortman_400
04-28-2005, 11:00 AM
depends on what kind of racing your doing.
drag race hands down the banshee will win just cuz its 2-stroke
now trail riding, esp. tight trail riding, the 400ex should win, if the riders were equal. the banshee powerband is so snappy and unpredictable that the 400 should prevail in the trails.

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok this is bu11sh@t!I've raced shees on my 400 with just those few mods and I didn't get smoked or anything.I totally agree with chad.He know's what he's talkin about.My friend with his old 416 could beat piped banshees on the sand.So gotcam shut-up unless you know what you're sayin!

MSL
04-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Gotcam put the crack pipe down:eek: and get a clue while your at it. Just explain to me and everyone else what chad400ex lied about?

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm on chads side and idk y everybody is against chad.:rolleyes:

darkstar
04-28-2005, 12:14 PM
everybody on a 2 stroke needs to stop live like it is 1997 and get on a farting four storke before you get dusted!!!!!!!!!!!:D

04-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Thats what I like to hear. Get rid of that mixed gas and get a CAM. And let her have it.

Four Stroke Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-28-2005, 12:32 PM
I got a clue you maggots! Stop lying to make friends. If you guys like chad so much why don't you ask him if he will spend the nite with you. Get a clue CHAD!!!! My 1992 Banshee with 78 HP at the rear wheels will smoke any of your bikes in the trails. I don't care if you don't belive me, but why don't you call my uncle Allen at CT Racing and ask him if any modified 400 ex will beat a 400 stroker kit on a banshee I bet he will hang up on you. Heres the phone number. (562)945-2453 don't you even think about touching that keyboard until you have proof of a 400 beating a banshee. I bet chads 400 can beat V8 sand rails too. They only have 500 HP at the rear wheels and I think Chad's bike does the same. You guys are all LIARS. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Bow down to a Four Stroke Warrior!!!!!!

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 12:37 PM
We're talkin about piped shees you dumb*****!Y do u call urself a 4 stroke warrior if you have a 2 stroke?We're not sayin chads bike can beat a piped shee but we're sayin the modded 400ex's can beat piped shees.You really need to cut down on the weed man!:rolleyes:

04-28-2005, 12:51 PM
There you guys go again with the name calling and false accusations. I don't want another peep out of you. First of all I don't smoke weed. 2nd I ride a 04 TRX400EX, and own a banshee that only gets ridden in the dunes. 3rd there is no such thing as a piped shee. If you change the pipes on a shee then you have to jet it or it won't run correct (2 Stroke). And lastly a banshee is 350cc 2 stroke AKA fairy bike that would mean you would want somewhere around 650cc in four stroke terms. No Why don't you shut your mouth before I wash it out with soap.

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 12:58 PM
You make me laugh Jacks$$!:rolleyes:

04-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Thats what I'm here for. I don't know why so many of these people can't take a joke. It seems to me that everyone on this site wants to be an "ALMIGHTY NO IT ALL". So I just get a kick out of sorting them out and rattleing there cages. No hard feelings intened none taken. Watch 400EX QUADER I bet someone will try to correct me. For this comment too. I'll probably get one of those messages saying "Grow up or get off our Know it all site". The funny thing is Im 32 years old and these teenagers are calling me out. Listen up youngsters I was probably riding while you were still on the tit. So stop with the telling me what to do or I will take away you quad keys and send you to your room.

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 01:14 PM
That's what I figured.:rolleyes: :p

04-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Check out my post on the 400 VS 450 thread its pretty funny I think.

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Funny:devil:

400exredrider
04-28-2005, 01:51 PM
i dont think its funny at all.... you say a banshee will kill something in trails but i highly doubt that considering that a banshee has no low end at all and theywill foul plugs like no other.. this is on tight trails where you cant be wound up on top end all the time,,, 4 strokes should have the edge today.,,,, they are alot higher tech,,, but a built 400 vs a piped banshee should give it a run

04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
What are you talking about. I asked 400EX QUADER if he thought what I wrote in the 400EX vs 450R thread was funny. I didn't ask for you to tell me I'm not funny and try to defend a 400EX. pay attention before you type. Maybe you foul plugs because your too scared to get on the damn pipes. All you would do on a Banshee is complain about how you don't like the power and how its too tempermental. Not realizing that if you really new how to ride kind of like the way you type. You would enjoy the acceleration of the banshee and not worry about how slow it is. Because my friend the banshee is far from slow. My 12 year old son will ride my 440ex all day but when I tell him to get on the banshee he acts like you and starts making excusses. It takes a real rider to ride a two stroke and understand the powerband because 4 strokes just don't have that problem.

400exredrider
04-28-2005, 02:20 PM
i never said a banshee was slow,,,, they are slow thru trails tho,,, and me bein scared to punch a banshee in the trails,,, why would i be scared, you cant always ride WOT one second you were defending 4 strokes now your defending 2 strokes then your defending both,,, im not defending a 400ex either,,, i ahve a 450 and a 416, im tryin to help somone out not give them a biased opinion,, i see your on here all day,, why dont you go ride or something,, your posts are getting rediculous

04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Shut up with your nonsense. Do you really think this kid is going to lisen to you? I ride every weekend fool Glamis Dunes. There 3 hrs from my house. Do worry about me just mind your own business and I will mind mine. Alright Old school.

key4202003
04-28-2005, 04:24 PM
i have a geared 400 14 38 and a stock engine. and on dirt some what loose pack i can beat a shee untill he gets traction on third while im already in fifth toped out SEARUSLY :D while im three quads ahead and the shee is ONLY PIPED no reads oh and also k&n but the jetting is a gimme DUH!!

400exredrider
04-28-2005, 05:34 PM
gotcam,,, im glad you know how to ride in the sand,,, thats just great. Kudos to you and your 4 stroke but 4 strokes will never rule dunes. i am a 4 stroke guy but like i said,, i know how things work.

chad400ex
04-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by gotcam?
why don't you call my uncle Allen at CT Racing and ask him if any modified 400 ex will beat a 400 stroker kit on a banshee I bet he will hang up on you. Heres the phone number. (562)945-2453 don't you even think about touching that keyboard until you have proof of a 400 beating a banshee. I bet chads 400 can beat V8 sand rails too. They only have 500 HP at the rear wheels and I think Chad's bike does the same. You guys are all LIARS. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Bow down to a Four Stroke Warrior!!!!!!

Oh cr@p...now we're name dropping :D Once again...the orignal question in this topic was can a 400ex be modded to keep up with a piped banshee.... yes it can, and yes, there are a lot of banshees out there with just pipes, filters, and jetting... Next you're going to tell me your uncle can beat up mine...(wouldn't be too hard since he's dead)...

Thank you!!! This has been entertaining :p A nice break from work before the drive home. Now STFU!!!

400exredrider
04-28-2005, 06:09 PM
amen

MoToX199
04-28-2005, 06:13 PM
dude got cam you have no clue wat your talkin bout i bet my 460 can kick you pos banshee anytime so shut the f*** up you have no clue wat your talkin bout,and dude yea your 400 should beat it in the trails if your a goodn'uff rider banshees are to snappy in the trails

Toadz400
04-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exredrider
i never said a banshee was slow,,,, they are slow thru trails tho

I'm a lot faster in the woods on my Banshee than my 400ex. I don't see why everyone thinks the Banshee is such a horrible trail quad, it's called learning how to ride properly and it works just fine. A smaller front sprocket really helps too...

muddy400EX
04-28-2005, 08:41 PM
gotcam, your an idiot. you talk all this crap about "four stroke warrior". what the hell are you talking about!! then you call the banshee a fairy bike, but say that there fast and a 400 could never beat one. how could one of the fastest quads ever made be a fairy bike:huh and for the original question, yes a 400 can beat a banshee, all ya gotta do is learn how to ride better than the shee guy!!!

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Nobody with a 400EX could ever beat a Banshee cause i'm a 4 STROKE WARRIOR!!!:devil: :p

darkstar
04-28-2005, 08:49 PM
This is so funny you all b*iching at each other about what bike is fast and who knows more you all need to stop playing your little game of name calling.

I can see by what you all are writing that you all have good points and are good riders in your own way.

both bikes are great and with the right rider own all most any bike anything could happen.

LET THIS SH*T DIE DOWN

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 08:51 PM
YOU ALL KNOW A 400EX WILL NEVER WIN!!!

If you like it or not i'm a 4 STROKE WARRIOR!!!!!!

LMAO who do I sound like?

darkstar
04-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Very funny,

He is wrong for think because he is like 30 something his word is (golden)

Originally posted by 400EX QUADER
YOU ALL KNOW A 400EX WILL NEVER WIN!!!

If you like it or not i'm a 4 STROKE WARRIOR!!!!!!

LMAO who do I sound like?

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 08:55 PM
I know.He sounds like those gay/retarded kids that say IM A POKEMON MASTER.EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR:rolleyes:

darkstar
04-28-2005, 08:58 PM
tomorrow should be fun when (bossman) sees all the post about he.

04-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm back!!!!

bansheex
04-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I own both and there is no question, the Banshee will kill the 400ex.If you put a ton of money into the ex it might come close but it is still very doubtful. Why waste the money? Get a 450 and you will have a lot better machine to start with. I am not knocking the Ex, but it is a TRAIL QUAD and doesnt compare with a shee for all out power. Banshee motor= awsome
Banshee chassis=garbage

04-28-2005, 09:37 PM
You vagina's done with the talking about gotcam fourm yet. Its simply amazing how I can make a few stupid remarks and all you four eyed 400 MX cum guzzlers get your panties in a wad I tell me to shut up. Heres a message to all of you *** you *** this good for nothing website and eat my dik hows that pussies. Hey I wonder how long it will take before the four eyed queer that runs this site kicks me off. Have fun at the tracks you pussies. Look at me I can talk tuff just like all you other homos. Your not going to do anything all you can do is continue to get mad at me and call me names but hey thats what I'm here for not to talk about bikes but to make fun of you guys. Now with all that said I'm going to go *** your mom right now so peace out and suk my motha ***in dick beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeotch! Four Stroke Warriors for life coming to a theater near you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I told you boosterbob would be back!!!! ****** lovers

04-28-2005, 09:41 PM
niggar lovers

400EX QUADER
04-28-2005, 10:49 PM
I just let a moderator know about this cause it's bu11sh@t!I really hope you get banned and i'm sure alot of other people feel the same way.