PDA

View Full Version : IATVHSS Ottumwa Roll Call

UbeenSmoked
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Who`s All coming??? Remember its this Sat in Ottumwa should be a great turn out like the last one at the Farm. supposed to rain the next couple of days, but track conditions of right now is pretty good.

You can find every thing out here http://iatvhss.com/

cant waite

see everyone there

Matt

komatsu kid
04-27-2005, 05:13 PM
i cant i have to work

Kev
04-27-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm there.....

Kev

Leschj03
04-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Me, my brother and a friend will all be there racing. Cant wait

QUADROOKIE
04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
I'll be there. After my first experience at The Farm, I'm hooked now!!! I dont like mud, but I guess I'll have to get used to it real quick!! Maybe it wont rain at the track, only northern Iowa if were lucky!!

See ya Saturday!!!

burrows
04-27-2005, 09:41 PM
We will be there. Wouldn't miss the mud for anything. Maybe Johnny would rather like the mud bath than the bucket full of water.....watch out this weekend. mommab

Johnny & Monica
04-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Oh yeah You wait....Monica said she`s goning to steal your mud wrestling crown fri. She said be in the pits at 8:00pm:devil:

burrows
04-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Oh yeah You wait....Monica said she`s goning to steal your mud wrestling crown fri. She said be in the pits at 8:00pm:devil:

haha are you all camping out this weekend or running out for the motel room? mommab

Johnny & Monica
04-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Well sence you didnt reserve my room for us (your slipping)We`re staying at Days Inn cant leave till after 5:00 fri. so it`ll be late Keep the crown Till next muddy race Monica said.

the Z Man
04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Z, Fett, and Neff are a comin, Neff just bought a 450r from Columbia today, can't wait to getter muddy.lol

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Momma B don't want anyone to call me a sandbagger but I do have a mud wrestling trophy from 1986. I wrestled my sister then the cops showed up.

Monica

honda250Xer
04-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I will be there along with onem of my friends he is still coming even if his blaster isnt fixed he said he might not have as much fun watching but he is still gonna go. he also said if his quad is fixed that he thinks he will out run Bradley B. I have switched quads I am now racing a honda 250ex its an 03 becasue my 250X has a bent axle and hub from the farm I hope nothin happens to my back up quad cant wait see you all there. Just go to get through one more day of school lol. Broc Bromley #128

RingoYFZ450
04-28-2005, 08:42 PM
I cant make this one. :( We are moving this weekend. Will be at all the rest. Good luck all!!!

tdsongster
04-28-2005, 08:57 PM
This will be my first hare scramble and anxious to see how it goes. I wanted to make the first one but work stuff came up.

QUADROOKIE
04-28-2005, 09:11 PM
It sounds like you picked a good one to pop yer cherry on!! Andy said that this is one of the best tracks he has ever seen, and that it is a TRUE Harescramble. It should be a great race, but depending on how much rain falls tomorrow, it may be really muddy, or if it stays like it is now, it should be just perfect. Dont forget to say hello, C-Class #31 Green KFX with predator front shocks and racecut plastic. See ya saturday!

Scott

UbeenSmoked
04-28-2005, 09:26 PM
weather is looking real good right now, there a certain wind coming threw Iowa thats not letting the rain drop so all it may do is sprinkle here and there but not enough to make it like Leon last year.

That sucks Jason that u cant make it, i guess ill see u at Bussey or maybe the 6 hours.

Matt

QUADROOKIE
04-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey Matt, r u goin down tomorrow? Gonna walk the track? If you do, gimme some info tomorrow nite!!!LOL!! Hopefully it wont rain much if at all tomorrow. Hows the new quad prohject commin?

UbeenSmoked
04-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Scott, i plan on going down tomorrow, but if i do i wont be able to give u any info until sat morning when u arrive, cause if i go down ill be spending the night, but i do plan on going down to walk if weather is good.

the new quad hasnt arrived yet, still have to put the kfx in the paper before i can buy the new one, but i hoping to have the trx buy bussey

Matt

montycarlo
04-29-2005, 11:57 AM
Can't make it. :rolleyes: Saturdays usually don't work well for me. :ermm:

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Can't make it. :rolleyes: Saturdays usually don't work well for me. :ermm:

Thats gotta suck:( Monica will get some good pictures to post for ya sun. nigth:D See ya at the next one

montycarlo
04-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Thats gotta suck:( Monica will get some good pictures to post for ya sun. nigth:D See ya at the next one

It does suck. Hopefully life as I know it will go on, though. Good luck to you and your chitlins. :cool:

parkers30
04-29-2005, 07:14 PM
I need some info...

I can't get the address listed on the website for the race to come up on mapquest, we are planning on going but I guess we wont if I can't get directions and also the forum on the site doesn't seem to work for me

help please

QUADROOKIE
04-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Can you find the way to the city of Ottumwa? If you can find Ottumwa, you will have no trouble finding the track. Go to Ottumwa and hit HWY63 south and watch for the race signs.

parkers30
04-29-2005, 08:24 PM
awesome.... thanks for the help, see you guys in the morning

QUADROOKIE
04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
No problem! The easiest way is to take HWY63 south to 20th street. Go east(left) to 110th ave. Go south(right) to end of raod is the track. Is this your first Iowa race? You will hafta leave awful early tomorrow.

parkers30
04-30-2005, 02:19 AM
well I am about to head out, its 3:30am, see you guys there

parkers30
05-01-2005, 05:44 PM
I had a great time, it was a fantastic track, I didn't have a way of identifing anyone so I couldn't introduce myself

does anyone know forsure how many C riders there were? it seemed like a ton, I just know I finished 7th :)

montycarlo
05-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by parkers30
I had a great time, it was a fantastic track, I didn't have a way of identifing anyone so I couldn't introduce myself

does anyone know forsure how many C riders there were? it seemed like a ton, I just know I finished 7th :)

I wasn't there, so I don't know how many riders were there either....... but a 7th place finish means you ran a dern fine race! Congrats!

tdsongster
05-01-2005, 07:53 PM
This was my first race and it ROCKED. I am totally hooked. Colby and Dusty have built me a killer quad!!!

Thanks C&D!

QUADROOKIE
05-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I think the posted results showed 46 or 47 quads in c-class. A ton, b ut down from the 65 or so at The Farm. I still think we could split it to +25 and under 25 and be better off.

Parkers, glad you made it! Glad you liked it! Hope you come back!! If you got 7th, you were prolly one of the guys me and Bartlett(big green V-force700) were battling with most of the race.

TDsongster....I guess we will be seeing you at Brooks then huh?;) It was an awesome track. I hope the rest are as good.

tdsongster
05-01-2005, 08:03 PM
YUPP Brooks is on the calendar...

Was bartlett the guy that asked all the questions during the briefing?

parkers30
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I think I got alot of positions because I got through the one creek crossing on the 4th lap whil most people were still waiting, that was a big bottle neck, I am going to try to be back for Bussey, Brooks it just too far especially without anyone to split gas with

parkers30
05-01-2005, 08:49 PM
BTW on the series home page when I follow the forums link it goes to a blank page, do I have to wait for them to get my account setup or something?

QUADROOKIE
05-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Brooks should be an awesome race as well. Yes, the big guy who was talking alot in the ,eeting-that was Bob. He is prolly one of the nicest. most helpful, friendly guys you will ever meet. And he had some very ligitimate questions. Our rules are patterned off the GNCC rules. And the things he was arguiong/(questioning) are exactly what is known that the top pros do every race, so I see where he was coming from. But Andy laid it out there and no matter what the rules are, as long as EVERYONE is held to the same standard, then it will be a fair race no matter what. Bartlett and I talked after the race and we both agreed that uit appeared that it was a VERY clean run race. Very few "alternate " lines were visible. So Andy got his point across and all was well.

Parkers, yeah, I found it hard to believe the lack of skills of some of the riders when crossing the creeks. I too, (even after my terrible wreck) found it easy to cross that creek on the last lap. As for the IATVHSS site, it shows that you are online, so Im not sure why you are having troubles? Maybe PM varmit and see if he can help you.----The Bussey race will be awesome. Bussey is our biggest/best riding park we have and will be a huge turnout. Hope you make it back!!

parkers30
05-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I can't even PM people over there, I sent them a note though the contact us page, I don't know what else to do

QUADROOKIE
05-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Hmmm. The only other thing I would suggest is to try and re-register with a different name and password. And if it happens again, I will get your info, and have the admin contact you.

Shawn H
05-02-2005, 10:53 AM
When I go to the iowa site, I have to log off of netscape and go thru internet explorer for it to work for me I dont why I have to do that but I do. :huh

parkers30
05-02-2005, 11:22 AM
I use firefox and I found at that is the problem. I guess it only supports IE :confused:

Luecker
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM
I use Firefox as well and have to use Exploer to get into the forums.

Johnny & Monica
05-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Part of the pictures posted under Iowa race coverage here on atvriders Finish the rest tonigth

Johnny & Monica
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Michael Burrows is on the homepage of ATVRIDERS.WOO HOO!!

burrows
05-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Michael Burrows is on the homepage of ATVRIDERS.WOO HOO!!

Hey that is cool. I have a superstar. lol. mommab