PDA

View Full Version : Here's the deal...

dpizz450
04-27-2005, 02:40 PM
I had bought my KFX green. I recently switched over to orange fullbore plastics. So I still have green shocks. I just ordered an green HMF. I figured if i added a little more orange in there and then within the next 6 months I am going to get my frame powdercoated green. Also a green graphic kit. Does anyone know where I can find a good looking graphic kit and does anyone think that wouldn't like right. Or pics would be great also? Thanks in advance! Please help!

btw, piss on pro circuit! not to flame anyone or anything. but i had a pro circuit exhaust on my KFX and right where the pipe connects to the can cracked. it cracked about a good 2 inches the first time. I got it welded really nice back together. That lasted a couple of months. Then when i am riding the other day i notice it starts to backfire. So i get off to check it out, i look at my pipe, and what do i know, it's cracked 2/3 of the way where it was welded the first time. This is not the first time I have heard of this happeneing either. That just pisses me off. Now I have to work my *** of to pay for that HMF. But i know I'm going to love it a lot more:D

theTman
04-27-2005, 02:42 PM
so your gonna be ridin a big carrot? haha jp man...im sure itll look AWSOME...as for graphics id look for some made for the green to spice it up

blaster_rider68
04-27-2005, 02:49 PM
btw, piss on pro circuit! not to flame anyone or anything

i like my pro-circuit,but w/e:D

duke416ex
04-27-2005, 02:52 PM
my pro circuit has been going good for 4 years

04-27-2005, 04:03 PM
you will be happy with the HMF all my friends run them great sound to..but for the grafics wait about 1 month and get akraix grafics they should be dope:devil:

04-27-2005, 04:06 PM
hmf is selling the baddest graphics out right now

Cody_300ex
04-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
hmf is selling the baddest graphics out right now

I second that! They have some VERY sick graphics!