PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for QOTM

TheFontMaster
04-26-2005, 09:13 PM
I just posted in the mini section about an idea of all mini quads one month, anyone else have any ideas, mabey utility quads? Lets hear some ideas. I want the QOTM to be even better than it is now.

QuadJunkies
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
How about a rider of the month, winner can have a little Bio and some pictures posted for the month . Maybe we can get one of the site sponsors to come forward and donate a little something or offer some discounts on some of there products... Just an idea :)

TheFontMaster
04-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Can you elaborate a little more on that, I don't know if I quite get it. How would you like rank the rider, or IDK.

QuadJunkies
04-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Can you elaborate a little more on that, I don't know if I quite get it. How would you like rank the rider, or IDK. Just like you would the QOTM maybe?? I dunno, riders could sbumit there pics and the winner would then do a BIO about themself,slong with 2-3 pics of them and there quad?? Ive seen ROTM done on others sites in the past.

TheFontMaster
04-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Just like you would the QOTM maybe?? I dunno, riders could sbumit there pics and the winner would then do a BIO about themself,slong with 2-3 pics of them and there quad?? Ive seen ROTM done on others sites in the past.

Ok i get it now. I like that Idea. One thing I also had on my mind was on the 10th month I don't know which month it is I want to do a best of QOTM where all the past quads that have won compete.

Ralph
05-04-2005, 06:49 PM
anything you guys come up with as long as harlen ok's it then i will do the webdesign and stuff for it everymonth. Just like the quad of the month stuff ill do my best to make it look nice every month.