PDA

View Full Version : Need HELPPPP!!!!

blakefoote
04-26-2005, 08:29 PM
i cant deside wether i want to buy a uses or new parts. I was gonna buy all new maxxis razrs for my quad. I was gonna order them today. Then a friend came to me at school and said that he will sell his douglas red lable beadlock back wheels with turf tamers mounted on them and front douglas red lable regular rims with ITP holeshots mounted on them for 425$ a 625$ value. But i am on a small budget and need some other things too. I mainly stick to motocross and supercross riding. I have a supercross race May the 7th. And I wanna have tires on my quad by then because it is a very slick track. please be serious about you post thanX.

lil_billy_300ex
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
hows the tread on them, are the red labels .190 or .160 thick, i cant remeber. anyways turf tamers are really good tires for hard packed tracks. razors are really good tires too. do u no what size of tires u want. 18" will give u more take off and will help u corner but will loose some top end. 19 or 20" is what i like to run with.

blakefoote
04-27-2005, 05:46 AM
they have almost all the tread and they are .190. They have only been rode like three rides and that was on dirt.