PDA

View Full Version : Building a good double?

brian-250
04-26-2005, 08:01 PM
whats the ket to building a good double, like how to lay it out and such? i found a nice striaght away in out oods today and was thinking of putting a 10 foot or so double in it(plenty of room) i was wonderring what you guys used to make yours and how you layed them out, i have access to bobcats and plenty of dirt thats no problem. thanks for the input.

04-26-2005, 08:13 PM
put a pile of dirt with a bob cat and big as you perfer back drag it with the boc at get out take a flat shovel shape it more then take a utility or our own quad and ride up in down to it pack it down and if its to small do the same thing again but if not then just out off of it so you have a feel for the lip then build your landing where ever you want it and then take your balls out of the bag and jump it... or epending on the amount of dirt you have you could build a table top and then cut out the center

raze400ex
04-27-2005, 01:42 PM
When I first made mine, it was a table top until I knew were I was landing then I choped out the center and made it bigger.
Bigger is Better:scary:

brian-250
04-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by raze400ex
When I first made mine, it was a table top until I knew were I was landing then I choped out the center and made it bigger.
Bigger is Better:scary:

this is in the woods, or else id build a bigger one.:D

04-28-2005, 07:54 PM
do what i did and cut down about 50 trees now im builden a 70 footer:eek2: