PDA

View Full Version : redneck,respect them!?!

insaneracin2003
04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...

You might be a redneck if:

X It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

X You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

X You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

X You bow your head when someone prays.

X You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

X You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

X You've never burned an American flag.

X You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

X You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

X You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

SlapNutz
04-26-2005, 03:34 PM
:cuss:

insaneracin2003
04-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
:cuss:
lol,that is why i put (!?!) on there......:blah:

wilkin250r
04-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
X You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

Heck yeah. No matter WHO is listening, or even not listening, for that matter. In fact, if they aren't listening, we'll MAKE them listen. We'll force it down their throats. We'll make 'em listen, and we'll make 'em BELIEVE it, too. You gotta problem with God, get the hell out of our country, you commie *******...

Stevie-D
04-26-2005, 06:03 PM
amen

chevy19
04-26-2005, 06:05 PM
That is how it should be!

DeerNuts
04-26-2005, 06:17 PM
I guess Im a redneck too and damn proud of it to.
(LOL, right now, from working out in the sun, I really am a red-neck!--- dam it hurts)

Well put Wilkin. I agree with what you said and will say what my brother said to that: "Amen".

I just was thinking to myself though that while rednecks never seem to complain about the pledge or wars or saying God in public, "rednecks" arent exactly good
"Christians" either. Often times, they are just as 'bad" as the rest of people. Beer-drinking, hard-bitten, sailor-mouthed people is what lots of them are. im not saying anything's wrong with that, its just that rednecks usually are not your typical innocent, God-fearing, religous folk. They will generally RESPECT, however, people's views and opinions and thats what makes them good IMO.

Again, I dont want this to be about religion, becuase its not. You just cant assume that good ol boys are always so good. Around here, and in many places, there are lots of rednecks making meth in there houses, smoking dope, drinking way too much, and other not so nice things.

AtvMxRider
04-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Hell yeah

o4250
04-26-2005, 06:21 PM
To me that doesnt sound like A redneck, It sounds more like A "good ole boy" or "Country boy" Big diffrence;)

JATV250
04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
I must be a redneck :D

trick450r
04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
You gotta problem with God, get the hell out of our country, you commie *******...

thats not right and shouldn't represent us rednecks haha...im a redneck (literally) and im also an agnostic....however i dont force it down peoples throats nor do i really reflect that opinion except when asked about it...and i sure hope that doesn't make me a "commie *******"

LuckyOxygen
04-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Those are just a few facts of life here in Arkansas....

450rboy
04-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by o4250
To me that doesnt sound like A redneck, It sounds more like A "good ole boy" or "Country boy" Big diffrence;)

yea i am with what he says but i go with a tade bit of what you said

nosliw
04-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Heck yeah. No matter WHO is listening, or even not listening, for that matter. In fact, if they aren't listening, we'll MAKE them listen. We'll force it down their throats. We'll make 'em listen, and we'll make 'em BELIEVE it, too. You gotta problem with God, get the hell out of our country, you commie *******...

damn right!

250xridamatt
04-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Yea, i think all of those explain me, and i am in no way a redneck.

yoshz400rider
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
That is me right there People are a bunch of wimps about things no days I am only 19 and it makes me sad to think my kid my say the pledge of allegiance without one nation under god.

pa_countryboy
04-27-2005, 08:20 AM
he!! yea

dunepred
04-27-2005, 10:24 AM
are red necks racist ?

jcv400ex
04-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by dunepred
are red necks racist ?

Ummmm, NO! We're americans that believe in AMERICA!

Don't whine and complain about your country. Don't like it that we don't have a Spanish McDonalds menu, road signs, etc, etc, then get the he!! out. Don't like my truck that sucks down gas faster than the vacuum cleaner, boohoo.

Support the foundation that this great country was founded on, don't question it......

insaneracin2003
04-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Ummmm, NO! We're americans that believe in AMERICA!

Don't whine and complain about your country. Don't like it that we don't have a Spanish McDonalds menu, road signs, etc, etc, then get the he!! out. Don't like my truck that sucks down gas faster than the vacuum cleaner, boohoo.

Support the foundation that this great country was founded on, don't question it......
TRUE DAT!!!!!!!

DeerNuts
04-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by dunepred
are red necks racist ?

Around here, yes they are 100% racist and proud of it.

Believe me, I have seen the "I hate ni**ers" "KKK" etc.... spray painted on the roads.

I cant tell you how many "good ol boys" I know from church that refer to negroes as "nigg***", coons, spooks, jiggaboos, etc.. etc...

All the white people around here think that blacks are fundamentally lazier and stupider than your average white person. Just the way it is here.

well, then again our county is perhaps 95% white and the phone book only has 6 last names in it so what does that tell you...:rolleyes:

250x#93
04-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by o4250

In my book countryboy, good ol boys, redneck all point to the same people!!!!! Me and my buds!!!! HELLZ YA:devil:

250x#93
04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by DeerNuts

Believe me, I have seen the "I hate ni**ers" "KKK" etc.... spray painted on the roads.

I cant tell you how many "good ol boys" I know from church that refer to negroes as "nigg***", coons, spooks, jiggaboos, etc.. etc...

All the white people around here think that blacks are fundamentally lazier and stupider than your average white person. Just the way it is here.

well, then again our county is perhaps 95% white and the phone book only has 6 last names in it so what does that tell you...:rolleyes:

Around here theres black people.....then theres nigg*** most people don't have a problem with black people yet u know who nigg***s are and they're what people don't like. Don't get me wrong though theres white nigg***'s too... anyone see what i'm gettin at? not bein racist. Some black people and some white people are good yet some white and black people are bad. Ur always gonna have good ppl and bad ppl....and i'm always gonna be against the bad people its the way my morals are

z400roosteR
04-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Around here theres black people.....then theres nigg*** most people don't have a problem with black people yet u know who nigg***s are and they're what people don't like. Don't get me wrong though theres white nigg***'s too... anyone see what i'm gettin at? not bein racist. Some black people and some white people are good yet some white and black people are bad. Ur always gonna have good ppl and bad ppl....and i'm always gonna be against the bad people its the way my morals are
I hear you on this one your totally right there are black people then there are nigg**s. The list at the beginning i don't know if i would consider myself a redneck, just a damn proud American so if that makes me a redneck then i so be it!:D :muscle:

z400roosteR
04-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts

This isn't the best topic to get into cause it never ends up good but what are you trying to say here? I mean look at what is happening to the white male in todays society we're getting butchered everything gets turned into racism or someother damn thing. But what can you expect when 90% of the news on tv is biased coming from the lefties.

Rastus
04-27-2005, 03:15 PM
It's unfortunate that the silent majority stays quiet while the minorities change this country completely.

The level of reverse discrimination is high also.., :ermm:

I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I think the majority is going to have to start speaking up for itself. We can't let people keep walking all over us, changing alot of the ways this country is. We've been quiet for too long.

If people have such a problem with how this country is, then why don't they just leave? Since this country is sooo crappy, you'd think they'd want to leave right? :mad:

Sorry for the small rant, but the way things are going currently we won't have a free country after awhile. :(

400exrules
04-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Rastus
It's unfortunate that the silent majority stays quiet while the minorities change this country completely.

The level of reverse discrimination is high also.., :ermm:

I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I think the majority is going to have to start speaking up for itself. We can't let people keep walking all over us, changing alot of the ways this country is. We've been quiet for too long.

If people have such a problem with how this country is, then why don't they just leave? Since this country is sooo crappy, you'd think they'd want to leave right? :mad:

Sorry for the small rant, but the way things are going currently we won't have a free country after awhile. :(

americans will no longer exist either....it will all be mexicans