PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleading team needs help

d52
04-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi riders... Dana's mom here.

Hoping for a little help for my Cheerleading team. (Some of them are major ATV riders, and are huge Dana fans, so this kind of goes with the forum).

We are getting totally killed in an online vote, when we are an awesome team, but someone has some bot or something that is voting for their teams like mad.

I am hoping some of you will have a sec to vote for our teams, pretty please with sugar on it.

here is the link if you can:
http://www.realcheertv.com/registration.html

We are HUMBOLDT Sr CoEd Open Int

and would totally appreciate any exrider help.

you can see our coolio team at www.humboldtallstars.com

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help us:p

04-25-2005, 10:30 PM
you got my vote mrs. creech..keep up the good work with your son and those cheerleaders!

Mxjunkie
04-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Thats pretty unfair about the bot, they have my vote, any of them dont have boyfriends I'm single:cool:

d52
04-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks!

And yes a lot of them are very single...

JUSTINcredible
04-25-2005, 11:42 PM
id be glad too.

my girlfriend is in compition cheerleading as well.. but they arent very good. lol oh well......... i voted for ya!:)

cody anderson
04-26-2005, 09:14 AM
You got my vote Teressa!
Also, if you guys read. You can vote once a day for THREE days. So go back two more times you guys...

lol
04-26-2005, 09:24 AM
u got my vote tooo!

duke416ex
04-26-2005, 09:50 AM
got my vote too

jcv400ex
04-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Got my vote. We need more "mom's racing report" on Dana's site too! I loved your write ups! :D

Ralph
04-26-2005, 10:08 AM
i noticed you guys were a coed team. Dana isnt giving up racing for cheerleading is he:blah:

Ralph
04-26-2005, 10:10 AM
you guys are in first

HUMBOLDT Sr CoEd Open Int 44% 2133

TIME TO CHEER Lg Sr CoEd 38% 1834

lol
04-26-2005, 10:11 AM
it was a great idea posting it on here...look how many votes u have

sickmojave
04-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
got my vote too

;) :D

d52
04-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for helping us out!!

This vote closes today, but we are back in again on Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.

The vote comes up everytime our segment is broadcast. Last weekend it was in Oklahoma, where we didn't even see it.

This weekend it is at home, but I am going to be in Glen Helen!

It will be hard to vote from remote.

Thanks again!!

And Mom is actually working on race reports, and regular race observation/gossip etc... We have a new guy that is doing a re-vamp on the site since the rookie web-designer her is a bit out of her league.

Scott-300ex
04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
i voted for ya too

whats dana up to?

not that i know him but he's my favorite rider

d52
04-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Dana is running the ITP series and other west coast stuff. Building a new trailer and designing new stuff for ATVs and ATV riders that will help them excel. Lots to come on all that...

04-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by d52
Dana is running the ITP series and other west coast stuff. Building a new trailer and designing new stuff for ATVs and ATV riders that will help them excel. Lots to come on all that... sounds like he's living our atv riders dream in full

Astars_250r
04-26-2005, 12:56 PM
I voted but it would have been nice to see them cheer to make sure they are any good. But oh well. My niece is in cheer so I would do the same for her team. Good luck!

Hon300ex
04-26-2005, 01:01 PM
i voted for ya:cool:

d52
04-26-2005, 01:11 PM
dang... we are getting our behinds kicked by 750 votes right now...

maybe better luck this weekend.

Thanks guys. with only 45 minutes left I don't think we can pull it out

WEEZIL
04-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Your son is my favorite rider! You have my vote

Tommy 17
04-26-2005, 01:18 PM
so because someone else is cheating you have to stoop down to their level... thats just as wrong as they are...

people voting for something just because someone asks them 2 is b.s.... same thing just happened in our QOTM and has ruined it...

sry i just don't think its right for people to do this kinda stuff... the buddy system sucks... yeah danas a pro rider and very good at that... but voting for his moms cheerleading team bc hes a pro is just wrong...

i'm sure if someone contacted the host of that poll they wouldn't like this very much...

d52
04-26-2005, 01:20 PM
That would be something, but our team really was the best on that broadcast, of course that was my personal opinion...

But I think the other team has some kind of 'bot' instant/automated voting thing doing their voting.

Anyway... Thanks again

insaneracin2003
04-26-2005, 01:56 PM
ya getted mine also.....c'mon peeps,vote.not much time left:eek2:

d52
04-26-2005, 02:30 PM
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Turns out they figured out that there was a 'bot' or some other type of automated voting going on out in Oklahoma (for the high vote team), and they are going to fix it before next weekend. They also said that they are out of our region so they would be the high scorer for their region, Eastern, and we would be the high scorer for our region, Pacific!

Thanks for all your help, and if you would put us on the calendar for Saturday evening, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday when the vote comes up again, we would so appreciate your help.

You guys rock (and my cheerleaders really are very good - undefeated in every national competition they entered this year - 3 in California, 1 in Las Vegas and 1 in Biloxi, MS)

Thanks again!

SlapNutz
04-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Thats pretty unfair about the bot, they have my vote, any of them dont have boyfriends I'm single:cool:

:rolleyes:

d52
04-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Here is a link to a video clip where you can see what you voted for.

My team is the "Humboldt Coed Team" Purple and Black uniforms.

The company that did this for ABC shot our footage while we were competing in Sacramento, CA for a National Championship.

The other team was shot in their gym in Oklahoma.

Thanks for your support, and remember us this weekend!

http://www.realcheertv.com/registration.html

sampleez
04-26-2005, 10:03 PM
that's pretty cool. my sister is real big in the cheerleading stuff. their team, in the large co-ed division, got 4th in the nation at the big comp in orlando and are 1st in KY, and were on ESPN2 last sat!!!

that's crazy that they have cheerleading on there, but still no good coverage of the GNC's. oh well, maybe it will soon.

d52
04-26-2005, 10:11 PM
OK... What do I know about this year's GNC...

Natalie rocks.

A factory ride is not all it is cracked up to be.

GNC 2005 = A lot of muddy tracks so far

Crashing sucks, but you can kiss the track big time and think you must have broke every bone in your body but really just going to be real sore (ask Gust if you are not convinced)

It's a long way to California from New York, and vice versa.

B Class riders are a lot faster this year than they were last year.

Those are the things I know for sure.

As for the ITP series....

I just might write a bit on this weekend's event for you, since you were so sweet and voted for us! I will send photos of some brand new DCR stuff for sure... it will debut this weekend.

gratzracing24
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Our high school cheering team won grandchampions at nationals...around easter i think it was...it was some coa thing in florida...preety kool because i know them all...got my vote also

Mxjunkie
04-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
:rolleyes:

Just because your married to your cousin doesnt mean you have to give me crap for trying to get a cheerleader :o

Harvey
04-27-2005, 09:20 PM
so is everyone supposed to cheat for Creech next time?

hondaracer305
04-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by d52
Dana is running the ITP series and other west coast stuff. Building a new trailer and designing new stuff for ATVs and ATV riders that will help them excel. Lots to come on all that...

Thats awesome! Dana was a huge inspiration that got me into freestyle before he quit, and hes got a real cool attitude as well.

I caught the thread a little too late and it wasnt able to vote but ill try next weekend :) .

d52
04-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for your support. Dana hasn't really officially 'quit' freestyle, he is just more sane lately.

I appreciate the exriders help in our vote. Please don't think I am asking you to do somehthing immoral. Supposedly everyone will only get one vote because they have fixed the automated 'bot' issue that happened last weekend.

If you don't want to help us out, please don't feel like you need to. If you want to see what you are voting for you can check out the video clip.

Otherwise, if you don't want to do this don't, but don't say that I am asking you to 'cheat' for our team.

One vote is one vote. If you don't like us, vote for someone else, or just do your own thing.

Congrats to your high school gratz. It is a huge honor to win a national. One that is only just happening for our team this year. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, just like racing does. In many ways it is very much the same.

Good luck to all the teams and everyone be safe

jcv400ex
04-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Harvey
so is everyone supposed to cheat for Creech next time?

Shut up newbie! :mad: Mrs Creech is one of the NICEST people I've ever met. She is sincere, and doesn't need jerks like you to post in here.......