View Full Version : 88 250r For Sale

steelelt
04-25-2005, 05:12 PM
NEVER RACED and in MINT condition

Why buy an R thats all modded out when you can buy a mint STOCK R thats still on the original bore!

YEah the engine, frame, shocks etc are all stock and in MINT condition.

Shiny Mier Plastic
Renthal Bars with scott grips
Paul Turner Pipe with fatboy silencer
AC PRo Peg Nerf Bars
AC Front Bumper
Ac Rear Grab Bar
Case Saver
Outerware shock covers
Riken Radial Front Tires on douglas 190 rims

Turf TAmers on ITP BEadlock 8"
NStyle Graphics Kit and non slip seat cover

Lone Star Bearing Carrier
Dura Blu posi lock Axle Nut
Complete Stainless Steel Allen Head bolt kit

Chrome Rear Brake LEver
Swing Arm pivot Bearings
Uni Filter
OMF Radiator Louver Kit
All new rubber grommets
Lone Star block off plate
Rear Steel BRaided Brake Line
EVERY BUSHING, BEARING, HEIM and BALL JOINT is nice and tight!

The motor runs perfect, brand new clutch plates and kit installed. I have pampered this bike from day 1 it has NEVER been abused.

If your looking to modify an R or to keep one stock this is the R for you. IF your looking for an R that hasnt been driven to hell and back this is the R for you.

Also, this frame has NEVER been welded and the paint on it IS STOCK, the only part i have touched up is next to where your boots hit the frame while riding.

All the shocks are MINT and do not need to be charged or repaired in anyway.

This is a VERY low hour machine, in fact iin the last two years ive driven 3 tanks of fuel thru it.

Pic Of the Bike (http://primarydrive.net/250r/7b_1_sb.jpg)

If any questions, please post here and ill check back and try and answer any questions that i can as quickly as possible. I live in 04730, thats northern Maine.

Im asking $4000 firm on the bike as i have alot more invested in this bike and I feel its worth at least this much.

Thanks for your time and thanks for reading my post.

Steelejones

TCRACING425EX
04-25-2005, 06:13 PM
willing to take trades???

clean250R4-sale
04-25-2005, 09:34 PM
where are you and the bike located ?

any other pictures you can e mail to me ?

Thanks
Mike
jcraven@cinci.rr.com

steelelt
04-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Thats the only pic i have right now of it, one i took last summer...ill see if i can borrow someones dig camera or something.

As in the post the bike is located in northern maine.

As for trades, im not that keen on trades and but would consider it only if getting QUALITY condition bike like my R and even then im not sure i would do it, im really looking for Cash.

steelelt
04-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Let me know....

Hangindawg
05-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Do you still have the R?I am very interested in it.I am putting my quad on ebay saturday 05-07-05.It should sell quick.Just let me know.Thanks,mek9823

steelelt
05-06-2005, 11:59 AM
YEs i still have it

Hangindawg
05-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Cool,I will have my quad listed on ebay saturday.Unless you are interested in a trade.If you still have it by the time mine sells i will take it.Thanks,mek9823

steelelt
05-25-2005, 07:37 AM
She is still for sale, hard to believe as the shape its in...she is almost a virgin

Bike is in MAINE

Hangindawg
05-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Well wish i could get it from yah my quad did not sale on ebay for what i wanted.But it is a nice ride.free bump