PDA

View Full Version : turbo quads

Bush0102
04-25-2005, 04:51 PM
does anyone have a video of any turboed quads?

blue416ex
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
no on that but my friend has a turboed Z400 and it sucks :devil:

Hondadudeehhhh
04-25-2005, 05:41 PM
go to alba action.com there's a turbo quad there :chinese:

Juggalo
04-25-2005, 08:32 PM
why does your friends turbo Z suck (sorry if i missed the sarcasm) ? my friends got a turbo 416EX should be finished soon (ive been saying that forever lol)...no vids..yet

blue416ex
04-26-2005, 04:33 AM
because he boogered it on there with a ghetto exhaust and ghetto everything he has pvc pipe to make the bend to go back up to his intake and his carb is hanging on up b his exhaust and my 416 still beats him so yea it sucks and im not being sarcastic;) on that one but i think it was a waste of time and money for him to build he should have spent the money in some place place making his junk alba aarms turn into housers like mine he says they are the same aarms with a sticker and hes one of those people no matter how much you explain something tyo him he is always right and this is for everything even his turbo quad i told him he needs to rejet he says no i dont it will run good and im stil faster when he has cams and everything too :huh so i still think turboing is a waste cuz even after I rejetted it it still ran like garbage and we tried evey jet we have o0o well i still think they are wastes :macho

duke416ex
04-26-2005, 07:57 AM
Sounds like your friend knew nothing bout turbos, it is hard to get a carb to work with a turbo b/c the way the make boost. Also did he leave it open after the turbo or did he fix it to have any back pressure? turbos can be awesome if done right, I haven't seen any turbo quads, but the turbo streetbikes I've seen are sweet!

Pungohboy
04-26-2005, 08:29 AM
My buddy had an old 110 3wheeler with a turbo he is now maning a polanda (polaris with 350x motor) that he is using the turbo on. The 110 had no power until the turbo he is an engineer so he knows what is up he fabricated most of the stuff to work. He had a hand built supercharger on it before the turbo that worked pretty good. here is a short video of the 110 Turbo 110 video (http://pungohboy.com/Videos/aaron.wmv)

blue416ex
04-26-2005, 04:19 PM
made it have a silencer with some backpressure and he doesnt know much about them either but there is a rappy out in my pits with one and its worse than stock:ermm: and it was done professionally