PDA

View Full Version : did anyone else know this?!?!?!?

blue416ex
04-25-2005, 03:09 PM
wow i just solved my rear tire issue i think i have a set of blaster hubson douglas.190 rims with holeshotmx tires on them and my slick 400ex tires on the stock rims and hubs i was thinking about drilling new holes in the blaster rims but then i thought well before i do that why dont i just see if the hubs fit and guess what

THEY DO!!!!:D i was wondering if anyone else figured out that yamaha hubs fit on our 400ex axles ? all the yamaha hubs are tghe same because the warrior/banshee and i think raptor hubs are the same and they are interchangeable with blasters too

one question thou does anyone think that the blaster hubs wont hold up to the beating of the 416 motor? need some input on this

2muchquad
04-25-2005, 06:18 PM
warriors and banshee are the same but the blasters are different.i never tried a honda wheel on a blaster,now that you mentioned it,i will try my honda wheels on my blaster tomorrow and see if your correct;)

blue416ex
04-25-2005, 06:58 PM
not the wheel its the hub that is interchangeable and then you use the blaster rim with the blaster hub on your 400ex:devil: or the other way around :D the rims are not interchangeable iwth the other hubs they are different but the hubs will slide on eachothers axles no problem;)

plkmonster2
04-25-2005, 09:08 PM
I think this has been tested before, but I think one of the companies made the splines slightly bigger. Soemone was telling me that if the axle is slightly worn, they will interchange, or something like that.