PDA

View Full Version : National Ready TRX450R for sale

JRDCRF450
04-24-2005, 06:42 PM
I have an 04 TRX450R for sale. I am building this bike but lost interest in riding and am looking to get into Mustangs more. This bike is mint, simply put. I am looking to get 11 grand for this bike. Everythings there.

It has the following-
04 450R engine with Sparks piston, valves, cam, everything fresh, not kicked over yet.
Brand new Sparks pipe, never run before with it on and I have the old one.

Suspension I have JB a arms with Elka quadrates and a Houser Long travel rear swingarm and linkage with a PEP big can 8 click rezzy shock out back. It is a weird combination, but the Elkas worked out awesome up front and I have not ridden the PEP rear shock yet, it is still sitting in the box, but I know Elka rear shocks are horrible, so I went with PEP

The frame has been Gussetted. Everything on this bike is powdercoated orange with blue a arms, swingarm, and plastics. It has beadlocks and shamrocks. MXR4's and holeshot mx's. Everything fresh, new spindles, shocks, maier one piece plastics new in box. It has tons of mods done to it, but it is not put together yet. I am looking to sell to make my Stang faster. This bike is extremely dependable though, no worry on having to turn wrenches between motos, nothing on this bike went wrong before it got rebuilt and all the parts put on are still in boxes brand new.

I am looking for 11 grand or best offer on this bike. I am located in New Jersey. I will show anybody the bike who wants to check it out. You can email me at Foxshift91@aol.com for more info.

Thanks
Anthony

Blasta400ex
04-24-2005, 06:52 PM
pics to reddman43@optonline.net