PDA

View Full Version : stock 400ex shocks and carb

cals400ex
04-24-2005, 12:20 AM
i am looking for stock 400ex front and rear shocks and a stock carb. everything must be in good shape. i don't want worn out shocks or crap caked on them. everything must look and function properly. however, i am selling the bike so i won't pay outrageous prices. let me know what you have.

shawn1103
04-24-2005, 08:09 AM
i have stock carb. and front and rear shocks. all came off my 05 that i just bought 3 weeks ago. they are practically brand new. how much is it all worth?

cals400ex
04-24-2005, 01:56 PM
i sent you a pm. ;)

woodsracer420
04-24-2005, 02:00 PM
i got a stock carb for ya, $60 shipped

cals400ex
04-24-2005, 02:07 PM
well your mail box is full so the pm wouldn't go through.
here is what i say they are worth:

carb/throttle cable: $55
front shocks: $40
rear shock: $55

now, i consider all of this stuff in great condition at these prices. i will give you $150 shipped for the front and rear shocks, the carb, and the throttle cable. i would like to get these from you because i can get everything i need from one person instead of dealing with 3 different people, plus it sounds like all of your parts are new and in good shape. i realize i could get this stuff for cheaper but these are in good condition and i won't buy junk. well actually i am going to sell my elka front and rear shocks. if you are looking for some aftermarket ones we might be able to work out a deal there. if not no big deal. i realize the elka parts are not cheap. let me know what you want to do and i can get the money out asap. thanks again, cal.