PDA

View Full Version : Bills Or Wb E-series

Foxrage
09-12-2001, 08:29 PM
I want to get into mx and noticed that Wb was kind of heavy. I had a procircuit and want to try a different pipe when they send my pro circuit back i will sell it and get one or the other. I think i will get the bills to be different.

trx400ex
09-12-2001, 08:49 PM
white bros is a good mx pipe, havent heard too much about bills

09-15-2001, 11:12 AM
i'd be interested in hearing what you thought about the bills if you go that way..i have a wb now and am thinking of getting a new slip on...not because i don't like it just need something new i guess everybody has a wb so i like to be diff and i don't ever use the spark arrestor so it is kina a waste.....sorry so long...let me know what you think if you get the bills

09-15-2001, 06:30 PM
You'll burn the valves :grr :rolleyes:

09-16-2001, 03:19 PM
how would you burn the valves by taking the spark arrestor out?
i was thinking about taking it out ...

trx400ex
09-16-2001, 04:49 PM
you wouldnt as long as you rejet it.........i think im gonna get a bills pipe,,, kory thinks there pretty good

Foxrage
09-16-2001, 07:08 PM
i think im going to order it next month because i cant order it now cause i just spent a buch on other things and i maxed out my moms credit cards most of it is cause we are building an apartment. but after she pays on it some i will order it.

400exRacerX
09-16-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by YEE-HAW_400EX_Racer
You'll burn the valves :grr :rolleyes:

Burn the valves? i have the wb with out the spark arrestor in it and have been riding it like that for about 4 months and no problems yet. i have it jetted perfect too.
And dont say there isnt enough back pressure because there is plenty of back pressure, but now since its a free flowing exhuast i will just need to adjust the vlaves more often (once a year) if needed.
And if you still think i'm wrong and your right about burning the valves then look in the wb manuel, it says in there that you can run the exhuast pipe with out the spark arrestor and will notice the most amount of power gains without the spark arrestor on modified motors.
If you do not have the wb manuel just go to www.whitebros.com and d/l acrobat if you dont already have it and view the manuel online.
Proved wrong eh?

bsr
09-16-2001, 11:23 PM
I think Graydon-Prolines dyno higher than wb.

09-17-2001, 06:45 PM
I'm just tellin you it did it on my friend's brother's 300EX. Ruined the exhaust valves from running w/o the spark arrestor. And P.S. don't yell at me you morons!!!:mad: :grr