PDA

View Full Version : check out our site...

theTman
04-23-2005, 09:14 PM
we just got started....but we are gonna make this big....shirts...dvds...and a real domain name..prolly more crap

www.freewebs.com/tnt_mx

tell me what you think

DeerNuts
04-23-2005, 09:57 PM
I like it:cool:

The site has a very clean look to it, there are no weird colors to hurt your eyes; it also flows very well (it's not like it wouldn't , since there is very little to it right now of course)

All in all, you are off to a very good start. Keep in mind the importance of a good design. (Picture how this site used to look compared to how it looks now)

When can we join it? Are there going to be forums? I hope there will be in the future. Alos, making it into a business site is definitely a good idea.

Good job man!

04-24-2005, 05:48 AM
There won't be any shirts and they site will die down soon just like cody's did. Even if you do have shirts noone will buy the stupid things.

Ruby Soho
04-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Why'd you say that? Cmon give him so posotive feedback, if he gets it going more
They could get somewhere

Oh yeah Tman, I'm not diggin the layout to much, so if you want I can photoshop you a kickass layout if you'd like. PM me if you're interested

blaster_rider68
04-24-2005, 09:34 AM
There won't be any shirts and they site will die down soon just like cody's did. Even if you do have shirts noone will buy the stupid things.
im gonna buy a shirt:cool:

theTman
04-24-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444

:rolleyes: go play in traffic and never come back

anyways.......

ya we just started last night and got the idea for all this other stuff....we are just using freewebs for now until we get money for a real domain name....Ruby Soho ill let you know when we get it up and running on the .com name and then ill def. put the PS into consideration

edit: and we are thinkin about possibly putting up forusm and stuff

thanks everyone for the feedback

blaster_rider68
04-24-2005, 10:07 AM
i think the forums would be an awsome idea:cool:

fasterblaster09
04-24-2005, 10:17 AM
nicee...forums wouldnt be bad,keep up the good work