PDA

View Full Version : very impressed with ALBA

jb500ex
04-23-2005, 05:26 PM
in the past couple of weeks i got too spend a little time with some of the top guys from alba, and my brother jamie spent over a week with them. during this time we got too see and test some of their products. we got too know what kind of people are running the company. let me tell you both are top notch. their exhaust is the best exhaust i have owned, and i have had many including a few on my 450R already. the quality and performance is excellent and i highly recommend it. both chris borich and tracci cecco use it and their results speak for themselves. next they build a stock bore 450R motor that is sick, absolutely faster then my 500R. this is an excellent mx motor. but they can build you a great motor for any kind of racing or riding, they also build kory ellis's motors and everyone knows he can move. we also got too check out some of their aluminum product's and let me say all my ac racing stuff is for sale. after meeting cory hove ( the owner) , phil leonard, and some of the other guys and seeing how devoted they are too making a great product and being involved in racing and atv'ing in general i walked away very impressed. and i will be buying all my stuff from them and recommend everyone else give them a try.

Ridin' Jesse
04-23-2005, 09:09 PM
bah when i ordered my nerfs freom them though they lost my order:o

250R-Dee
04-23-2005, 11:33 PM
They might have good in-house service but their online store is below average in the customer service department. It always takes 3~5 weeks for me to get stuff from them while I get parts from everybody else in 7days or less.